My gardener had this on his fb, should I fire him?

My gardener had this on his fb, should I fire him?

Report him to ICE, the problem will take care of itself

who the fuck will mow my lawn?

mow your own lawn you faggot

Get a sheep. It'll fertilise your lawn too.

12 year old white kids who want money to spend on frivolities.

Tell the spic this is the white man's land and fire him, then call ICE.

double his wages and pay his health insurance, kike
you want to make america great again or not?
that begins by helping the less fortunate than yourself instead of blaming random faggots for your own weaknesses and failures. are you white? behave like a whiteman, then.

Mow your own damn lawn and use that extra mone for beer.

all white kids have autism and are fat. too busy being weebs who will grow up to be neets. this is why tacofags and tyrone have taken over burgerland.

And whom do you figure is at fault for that?

beta white men who are cucked.
white people are the reason for white genocide.

dont post anglos, they're not white

my mexican gardener never called me a faggot, on the day of the rope I'm going to lie and say I saw you fucking a nigger faggot before I get my cousin to shoot you… I'll lose my virginity with your daughter

Yes and this

You mow your lawn user, it's relaxing cutting all those grasses to the same height.
Really satisfying stuff.

This is a really shit post.

Nah as long as he's not posting anti-American stuff all the time, that's pretty tame. Just be on high alert. And stop visiting spaceface.

But that is anti-American user, he's claiming that immigrants aren't simultaneously getting benefits while working low skilled jobs.

bump

Deport him

Naw, Call ICE and then kill yourself instead. It's the people that hire them that keep them streaming a cross our borders. if he's not an illegal then stfu and let him do his job. His personal life has nothing to do with his job and is not any of your business

then I'll be paying full price, are you stupid?