This can't be good

this can't be good

Other urls found in this thread:

electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/29787/whats-this-white-stuff-on-my-board
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeesh. Is that a leak of some kind or is it biological?

it just appeared there. it seems to have just "bursted" out of the capacitors, it solidified and it looks like the ghost in the ghostbusters logo.

electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/29787/whats-this-white-stuff-on-my-board

doubt it

Silastic.

Don't fap near your circuit boards, my God...

the computer using that PSU doesn't even boot, as soon as you turn it on it shuts itself off, so i thought the caps had bursted out, but says its ok. i can't figure the problem out

gotta be honest, the last time i opened a PSU that didn't boot like that, the leaked stuff was brown.

too rigid to be cum

Into the trash with it

Are you retarded?
That stuff didn't leak from the caps, it's just some shitty glue against vibrations. Proper electronics use flexible silicone while Chinese crap uses rock-hard glue shit.

Besides, caps don't just leak from the sides, the grooves on the top will be the first to break when the caps bursts.

maybe.

I heard it's some sort of heat sink. It's used allot in TV power supplies so I assume it would be used on desktop ones too

Its a shock absorber like others have said. High voltage electrical devices tend to create oscillating magnetic fields that vibrate them

thats glue that's not a leak.

it's silastic u dip

It's over for you fam.

yeah, figured by the other 10 posts telling me so. thanks Holla Forums, now i know

its a chinese generic PSU, i built a shitty pc for my mum to browse facebook and play windows mahjong in but it stopped working (shuts off as soon as you press the power button). all i can figure is that its a faulty PSU because everything else in the mobo is fine, no shorts going on or any blown caps, and i've had this problem before with yet another chinese generic PSU, 'cept this one had brown stuff around the big caps when it stopped working.

I find it better to just spend that little extra money and get a supply with Japanese caps, this way you don't have to keep taking time out to fix shit. Cheap PSUs can cause all kinds of random issues; the best being dirty power, the worst being killing other components.

OP the inside of capacitors doesn't look like that. It looks like nasty black sludge, and with caps that big there would be a nice loud pop and a bunch of debris.

You would think that, but every electrolytic cap I have blown up has been a case-base separation. I have never seen one burst where the groves in the top are.

t. EEfag

changed the PSU, checked and made sure there were no shorts, quadruple checked the caps in the motherboard, made sure all the PSU connectors were in place, and still no go. the computer won't turn on for more than a second.

think its time to give up, bite the bullet, and take it to a repair store

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
she was trying to get out of this by using the someday tactic and hope you forget. stop trying to fuck the teacher. she was being polite and you have misread this as romantic interest

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
dumbass

They moved to Odin like half a year ago and only encountered them once.

CERBERUS REPRESENT!

2010.. old
2HD did 720p tv rips and a xvid rip for the entire series, they're not hard to find.

will batter you ya nigger

I's also off by 5-10 BPM

First day on the Internet or something?

Maybe.

It's amazing how much Sasha+ triggers you spergs.

draw a circle

It's actually from Link to the Past/Link between Worlds, as they appear to have bodies and not look like chess pieces, like they did in OoT.