Female fasion

Anyone else here think that most women have a terrible sense of fashion? I have spent a lot of time observing people, and most women seem to have no sense about how to dress. Mabye it is because I like long skirts. Even so, the women top right and the two bottom left in my pic is wearing some ugly looking clothes.

all those women are wearing fucking pajamas though

In this pic, the only ones wearing something decent looking is the ones on the top if you exclude the left one.

the left one is the cutest one though

This is why gook women, atleast fashion wise, is superior.

The last one with a white top, knee-lenght skirt with a thick waistband and pantyhoses or long socks is even known as 'the virgin killer outfit'.

Do you know why anime girls have the best fashion and outfits? Because men picked it out.

I wiah I had a qt skirt-wearing traditional gf who was there for me after every horrible work day. Instead all I have is the pain and the loneliness and the knowing that I'll never be happy. I wish I could into gibmedats. I wish I would have all the free time for leisure for my hobbies and hiking. I feel like if I had that free time, surely by now I would've met a qt like this. Instead, nope, wagecuck. Life isn't worth it.

Yellow women are the only women that can into fashion

How about high heels? I love seeing women wearing them. However, hardly any women were them nowadays. Everywhere I look everyone is wearing sneakers.

Be nice to anime posters or else.

BE
NICE
TO
ANIME
POSTERS
====
====
OR
ELSE

fashion is to women as watches are to men; It's 100% about status signalling to other women.

Post more women in nice clothes.

Ankle skirts, not always, but usually look bad, especially if the wearer is not very thin.

Best outfit is no outfit

My gay radar went off and look who it is. Not very surprising.

Lets settle this in the ring GayJ

daddy pls

What do you think of pencil skirts?

I think they not only look silly, but are trash as well.

Most women think denim skirts and ugg boots are fashionable, even if they're 50 years old.
What a man really wants is a woman that dresses well, not like an overgrown teenager.

Anime posters are subhuman, fuck off dys.

I seriously love pantyhoses. Whenever I see them I want to stroke my hands over them.

A woman wearing clothes is like a man in the kitchen.

Rule of Acquisition Number 4.

what purpose do clothes serve?

She is showing you her true nature. This is a good thing. She is confident with you knowing this part of her.

t.cuck

She's showing you she doesn't care about what she looks like to you and is seeking attention elsewhere you weebcucksissybetafaggot

That's not how girls work, you "alpha" dudes should know that.

Women are pretty simple, all they want is dick. If you don't give them quality dick, they will simply seek it elsewhere.

someone hasn't been to china

MFW fashion is literally meme clothing

Ugly as fuck.

I love matching bikini tops, but I'll make an exception for some ;D

The only thing women care about is getting attention to their pussy and the litter they'll inevitably spawn. Everything they ever say and do revolves around that, from their clothes and make-up to their shitty, frustrated, self-obsessed egos.

Women don't care about fashion, or anything else, for that matter. Their sense of humour is only aiming to get rid of competition (other women). They have no interests, aims or goals in life, other than to simply get more attention to their cunt and the litter it'll spawn.

It'll be their litter, not ours, not yours. Remember that.

gotta agree with user here, this is true. I dick her as hard as I can as often as I can, when I broke up with her she told me she cant even flick the bean n get off without whimpering my name. Make sure you fuck her hard and often.

Based

What about a short, introverted girl that never once 'competed' with the other girls?

It's like saying "nice guys" aren't interested in sex.

It's just a different strategy

Bump.