I'm at the point in my life where I only watch funny simpson and family guy clips on youtube

I'm at the point in my life where I only watch funny simpson and family guy clips on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1208-3rd-Ave_New-Brighton_PA_15066_M35615-32795#photo11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what sorts of things did you watch before?

I'm at the point in my life where I get paid 0.50 cents to datamine neckbeards

Im at a point in my life where im looking for a new apartment but everything is ridiculously over priced.

one bedroom apartments in my area are around 900 a month, what's it like for you

Really depends. Looking for 2-3 bdrm, which is around $1,200-$1,500 a month if you dont want to live on the nigger side of town.

However, ON the nigger side of town im looking at $750-$900.

I'm at the point in life where life has no point

Sucks for you nigger. I can rent a place with another guy in my town for $150. Btw I live in Michigan, above Wisconsin. Or I can just take out a mortgage on a house that costs $15,000 and just get a roommate that pays off the mortgage.

this tbh, tons of cheap houses out there that are totally livable, just have to do your due diligence. here's a $32k place near pittsburgh
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1208-3rd-Ave_New-Brighton_PA_15066_M35615-32795#photo11

so long as the utilities run and it's not about to collapse why not

2+ years of steady income and you can get a %2 fixed-rate mortgage, pretty great tbh. the system has its perks if you're determined enough to get shit. instead you have $1.3trillion in student loan debt. it's a shame people are being led that direction. their problem i guess.

Yeah, no. College is a Jewish scam nowadays

I'm at the point in my life where I spend mornings trying to delay my day, and nights trying to extend my day.

Shit taste.

I've been there since primary school

I'm at the point in my life where I do nothing but watch Gordon Ramsay cooking videos on youtube.

Yeah but Im not rooming up with another dude. I have kids and all so something nice that lacks shitskin culture (gun shots, liquor stores every block, crowded bus stops, loud fucking cars "bumping" all hours of the night etc.) Im good on that. Ive foun a few cheaper places on the nicer side of town though. But its been fun conversing with you fine people during the search. Good day sirz.

Ironic captcha :
How appropriate

have you tried going outside?

just like go out into the woods, crack a can and yell? feels pretty good.

I watch his kitchen nightmare vids and they are pretty enjoyable

google turned you into a drone

life sucks, then we die