RAPEFUGEE KILLS PREGNANT WOMAN

RAPEFUGEE KILLS PREGNANT WOMAN

msn.com/en-sg/news/world/syrian-refugee-kills-pregnant-woman-in-germany/ar-BBuLkCC?li=BBr8Cnr

Pure coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EWsZU
youtube.com/watch?v=fnIVATxVDew
8ch.pl/whitesnetworking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Germany.

Fuck Europe.

Also, archive it next time. Fag.

archive.is/EWsZU

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think (((bad guys))) win this round again. When will this madness end?

I watched Pacific Rim the other day, and it's almost like the fucking Kaiju attacks. They happened every once in awhile, but now they're almost happening in fucking double events.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnIVATxVDew

Only gotta watch till 1 minute in but the results are the same. They ARE happening at an advanced rate right now, or at least they're reporting on it more (even thought its the liberal fucking media) because there is no way to suppress it.

They should torture him with some kind of reverse-pregnancy torture. Like disembowl him while keeping him alive, in front of a mirror so he can see it all, and then stick a pig fetus inside of him and stitch him back up. Then just let him starve or bleed it in front of the mirror, knowing that his flesh has been sliced into a mockery of a human being, and also knowing that he can't get to heaven because he had a pig fetus stuck inside him.

predictable, tbh.

Of course it wasn't a terrorist attack Goy!

that vile racist woman deserved to be murdered because she wouldn't let that poor innocent refugee rape her!

we need to help these poor people, their culture is just as valid as our own goyyyyyyy!

Looks like the muzzie got himself a twofer on that one.

Do #AryanLivesMatter?

UNINTENTIONAL RED PILLING EN MASSE

This is better than ALL MUSLIMS because you can throw all of the Middle East (including Turkroaches), Africa (niggers) and even Israel in that category.

It is suspicious that we are seeing SYRIAN in these happening articles of late.

This was also the case with Bataclan where the terrorists cleverly brought their SYRIAN passports with them.

Could this be a tactic to agitate the goyim to go to war with Assad?

I like this idea.

Only too us.
The whole world is rallied against us, but any other battle would be too easy too win.

It will take more blood too wake the German folk. But soon they'll all see the truth all at once.

See:

That is one hell of a cultural enrichment.

MEME MAGIC

Good opportunity to tweet this image along with the article to trigger and redpill

friendly reminder we cannot execute this person by slowly replacing his blood with pig blood because that would be racist. we have to purge the cancer before we can cure the infection.

The fetus refused prayer.
Abdullah should be released shortly, Inshallah.

You know, it's like they really trying to get the Germans mad so they start stuffing people in camps again.
Funny thing though, ((they)) don't realize they are tying their own noose one it comes out they are pushing this shit for ideological reasona and that white genocide is not a joke but a real thing they abide by

haha you germans are already dead. between our many children and our brave martyrs which kill many of your children, you will never be alive in 100 years. takbir

check it

it wasn't his fault, he was drunk.
the west and its inferior liberal values made this possible

Isn't time for Whites to stop brooding on the internet and start networking in a manner that will garnish results?

8ch.pl/whitesnetworking/

And there is nothing new under the sun. Nothing will happen.

We've seen it all week. The normies pretend to be outraged/disgusted by these events for the one second media tells them to, and after that they just forget.
Only ones concerned with justice, vengeance and stopping this from happening ever again are a bunch of introverts on an imageboard.

World is truly fucked when only we are interested in trying to save it.

Fun fact: The guy was incapacitated by some guy who ran him over with his BMW.

only makes us stronger

You are not interested in saving anything. You don't DO anything but post to the internet blaming others on the internet for not doing anything.

Without a NORMAL White advocacy movement nothing will ever change. What do you expect Whites to do?

Vote for KKK David Duke? Post Hitler fetish pics on the internets?

You sure sound reliable and like a man of true action :^)

Anything normal is a "honeypot" trans nazis. If you are too afraid to meet up with other Whites to network you're not pro-white.

Normal people cannot be set up in a "honeypot" by the government.

At this point i'm not even bothered anymore.

I just want to know how best we can use this for propaganda.

This shit is making me numb

says the faggot using tor

why do you get so triggered when someone breaches your safe space? Is it so hard to believe that there are people here who hate EU and USA? You deserve what is currently happening, you created terrorism by bombing countries thousands of miles away in the name of "self defense" or "democracy". Now it's your turn to see what it feels like when your friends and family get killed for no reason

You know you are in a anti-semitic board right?
We literally want to kil every single semitic dog out there. We celebrate the death of your people.
We praise kek for the genocide of your race.

If there was ever a relevant time for Harris posting it would be now and applying to modern day Germany. Coax all rapefugees and muslims there for bennies and ficki ficki, get the non cucked Germans out, leave the feminists there to get raped and then just bomb the shit out of it. It's the easiest way.

Japan rebuilt pretty quickly after Hiroshima, so could Germany.

Which makes it all the more shameful that shitskins are allowed to post here at all.

Why don't you take it up with the board owner who bans any IP that disagrees with the Nazi fetish shit. More censorship than Twitter and Reddit.

Too "politically incorrect", eh?

Meanwhile, Whites are being slaughtered in real life while you cowards larp on the internet promoting vulgar memes and sci-fi fantasy lands.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv

Why don't you tell me.

I'm right here.

8ch.pl/whitesnetworking/

Willing to meet up. You OTOH are just another cowardly user poster.

You know every single user in this board knows that all tor nodes are compromised since a few years right? try doing the same in /cuckchan/ they might fall for it

We all hate the (((EU))) and the (((USA))), Schlomo. Also there are no people hating Europa, only "people".

Oops. Wrong image.

Wrong. But keep trying to defend you cowardice with strawmen.

sure david.

Get out

Only paranoid trans nazis keeping promoting the idea that Feds can set up normal White people.

Why haven't the Feds set up alt right groups that have 'conferences"?

Coward.

How many dead kids will it take until people snap and turn the shitskins into asphalt ?

The US has been around for 200 years. Islam has been chasing terrorist attacks for thousands.

It's easy to blame white people because we are smarter, and dumb sand niggers do lack some personal responsibility. Most people don't blame the shark biting, that's what he does. The Muslim attacks women and children, that's what he does.

Blaming the west is easy to do, but in the end fails on all fronts. It's not our fault. We bend over backwards to tolerate you and your religion, when you don't return the favor in your own countries. We house and feed millions of you, which you would not do for us. We changed the world with innovation and technology, you did nothing for 2k years but fight for a pedophile.

Nice try nigger. Islam has been derailed since the day it was founded. Blaming it on the west is typical nigger lack of personal accountability. Nothing is ever your fault. Middle East is shit for 2k years? Blame the west!

#diversity

All of them.

no, that's not right

So what you're saying is we need to build giant not!Evas to combat the Muslim tide?

Not really a literary masterpiece but convenient for future quick replies.

Slight correction.
That's more like 1.4k years and for obvious reasons too.

How would you even fucking enforce that?

Force every user to post 23andme results?

Kek approves that message.

No that's a fucking horrible idea.

I was being sarcastic I don't want every user's fucking DNA on a database.

Not to mention I couldn't use VPN's to dodge bans anymore.

23andme results are given as percentages not sequence. Simple percentages without a name must pretty much be taken at face value. Posting will accomplish next to nothing

You do know that 23andme is run by Jews right?

That's besides the point. You can always give them a fake name.

I'm still not giving my DNA to fucking Jews man.

Hang them all, justice for the slain!

Meh whatever.

A pregnant german woman is like a unicorn in modern Germany.

Can't wait for the triggered feminists.

They would be berating the white woman for fulfilling her greatest role as a woman if she were still alive. The feminists spend all their time defending the muslims as they continue raping and exacting their fabled rape culture.

Get in the fucking robot, Shinji, we're making europe great again

Choke on a bagel you wandering parasite.

Bagels are French
Use Matzos

I hope you won't survive this like all the holohoax victims, you disgusting kike.

They were in reletionship. Burn the coal, pay the toll. I'm glad that fetus died, it would be awful knowing that polish girl spawned bastard with shitskin.

what is this effect called?

it's a brush

just brush effect? can i get a link to a tutorial?

10/10 post.

Would jihad the jihadist's with.

too much happening

too = adverb
to = preposition

who taught you grammar you fucking nigger