Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums.

We are all virgins here. What do you think about just fucking some gays in the ass?

1. We will increase our confidence and get better at sex.

2. Tops like Chads in the straight world are highly sought after and most gays and bisexuals are bottoms or want to bottom, meaning take your dick or suck it (basically everyone wants to suck dick, even the tops in the gay world, we obviously have to avoid it)

So what do you think about that? I already started to inflitrate some gay discords. I also exchanged contact details, but kept them hanging for now.

I think I will try it. Also I am the type of guy who wouldn't mind cuddling or kissing with guys as long as they are cute or twinks, not manly. So maybe I can even get a cute boyfriend who is fine with me not sucking his dick or getting fucked.

I think that would be a good deal for now. I am kinda broke atm anyway and I don't think about my romantic future, so I don't even think about leaving him for maybe a girl in the future. I just want to dominate his ass and cuddle with him in my bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9642455
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get this need for human contact. It's disgusting, unhygienic, and pathogenic. It also disturbs you with animal mating hormones and makes you internally unbalanced and prone to self-destructive behavior.

Sex, like all bodily functions, should be a private business. That is why I'm strictly oneirosexual (having sex only in fantasies).

but you still masturbate

Speak for yourself, I've been up in there, I just didn't feel at home.

As for fucking gays, same problem as fucking women… I'm aromantic and can't make any promises to either. I stay celibate because I'm emotionally stunted and the world doesn't need my baggage.

But if someone were to form a coalition of developmentally stunted NEETs to be each other's fuck buddies, maybe that would work.

I'm up for it.

Calling top for being the Top.

Being a top is far more gay than being a bottom.

If I'm sucking your dick, the experience for me is like sucking on a finger. The experience for is you have your penis in a man's mouth, and it's making you aroused and erect.

Likewise, if you're fucking my ass, the experience for me is I'm getting a prostate examination by a doctor with a very big finger. But the experience for you is you're aroused and erect for a hairy-man-ass which smells like man-sweat, while listening to me make deep, man-voice groans.

If the look, feel, smell, and sound of a man turns you on enough that you can get hard from it, you're gay as fuck.

Meanwhile, as the bottom, I'm just sucking a finger and getting my prostate examined. I don't even have to be aroused for any of this.

If you stop being aroused, the gay sex stops. So it's all on the top being gay.

Nigger can you read? I just explained why that's not the same thing.
Masturbation = taking a shit in the toilet
Sex = eating someone elses shit and having them eat your shit

kek user

how often do you suck dick?

You didn't really take me through the steps where I follow you to that conclusion.

Okay, open your mouth and I will spred my buttcheeks

I don't think you've ever sucked a dick.

nigga

masturbation is just the mere shadow of sex

you intimate sex, you want sex, but instead you fap

If you think sex is better than masturbation, you're not masturbating right. Most people simply don't allocate the time and resources to get anything out of it.

Anyway it's not a simple direct comparison. When you fuck, you're dealing with primordial impulses and evolutionary programming that is entangled with the most fundamental aims of life itself. It's Serious Business and fucking a lot of girls will immediately drive them outright insane.

I don't want my car keyed or my house burned down by a crazy roastie, and I don't want to feel confused and distraught on oxycontin/heroin tier chemicals pumped into my skull because I fucked some slag and nature is telling me I just sired my offspring and must provide. I just want to get off.

in theory it sounds good. but in reality i imagine it is fucking repulsive and weird.

you somehow imply your abstinence isn't also causing your brain to change

I mean I wouldn't fuck guys who look masculine. They'd really ought to have a babyface, look like twinks or otherwise have androgynous or feminine qualities.
And look young.

Only thing that would feel weird if they were really straight. It would feel better if they were gay as fuck and liking getting fucked.

But I am probably a bit more bicurious than the average, since I also fantasize about cuddling and stuff like that.

Perhaps for men, but for women, semen may be a natural antidepressant.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9642455

Sort of lends a bit more understanding to the feminist mindset…

another piece of evidence that hysterical women really just want dick

My favorite thing about genetic and social failure virgins is that after completely failing to attract women they think that somehow gay men will somehow "accept" their pathetic existence and jump to sexually satisfy them.

You are a disgusting fucking failure. Nobody wants you. Just because you are a fucking incel doesn't mean guys will let you stick your penis into their aid and shit addled rectums.

L O L
O
L

rip
f
gg
wp

idk, most fags are pigs and will literally fuck anything

why not? tops are sought after in the gay community like chads are in the straight

just search for the grindr posts on forever alone on reddit or the incel subreddit

And honestly I am quite bicurious. I not only want to fuck them, but differently from how some people are apparently able to to distinguish sexual and romantic attraction, I can also see myself being romantically interested in them

I just don't want to suck their cock or sit on it, that's all I ask.

And I am not ugly. I think it would improve my life to get a cute bf or at least try it out and get a fuckbuddy or something.

OP you sure you're not full on gay? Man! You sound like a fag.
Anyway, according to the liberals it's a free country so gay away.
I am beginning to question if I should continue visiting this place since there seems to be so many fags on here.
Maybe Holla Forums should be my new home.

Nah, I am not. I don't want to suck dick and every gay man wants to suck on dick, even the total tops, so I can't be gay.

fuck you brony

I tried this with some faggot from a /cuteboys/ meetup thread. We met up and I got my dick sucked.

It was some good release, but I went home feeling a bit uncomfortable/unclean. Not sure if I disliked the fact that I was doing it with a guy or just felt like I was supposed to dislike it.

It's been a few months now but I might do it again some time. I think it'll be more enjoyable if I stop worrying about it and just fuck that faggot's face like the sissy he is, Roman style.

Stfu homo, your gay fantasies interest no one.

I think OP is interested, though. Doesn't that make you wrong?

what do you look like? and what did he look like?

I am just curious, can you maybe post a pic of your face with your eyes cropped out.

just curious how good looking you are

I'd like to think it wouldn't bother me to have my dick sucked by a fag. After all I am not getting fucked in the ass or sucking dick myself, that would fuck me up.

ignore him, tell me

No it doesn't, because gays opinions do not matter

I am not gay though.

I literally never want to suck dick or get fucked in the ass. I would never want to do that.

that makes me objectivally not gay, instead bicurious or heteroflexible if that one is not too much of a tumblr term

Yo faggot, find a gay chatroom or go to /tripfriend/ and stop polluting Holla Forums you aids infested faggot

Yes you are homo, now leave.

I'm not gonna post a picture and it's hard for me to judge myself. I'm okay looking, have kind of the lumberjack look going with the beard and whatnot. I'm also not a virgin, I did all this after I broke up with a girl who turned out to be fucking i n s a n e.

The other guy was some asian kid with a trappy body. He didn't dress up or anything for the occasion though, so I wasn't really able to enjoy any of whatever femininity he has going.

Like you I'm not interested in taking dicks, only giving it.

For the record I think what I did was pretty gay though. I don't really care either way, nothing wrong with some experimenting. I still prefer girls.

no I still like women

lmao

I see. Well let's see what happens.

He's not gay though?

good thing I am not part of any gay community

It's possible to do gay things without being exclusively gay.

It is definitely at least a little bit gay though. Don't try to delude yourself about this.

It's almost like you have nothing better to do, user

hi daddy

Sure, but even labels like bisexual or bicurious annoy me, because they imply that I am curious about the bulge ijn my straight friend's pants.

Does heteroflexible sound too weird? I always used bicurious.

Whatever, the label is not really important to me.

he's a low IQ Holla Forumsnigger

Why do you have this stuff saved?

It doesn't even have a negative message this time.

MGTOGAY

Better off to just not even bother with the labels to start with. Once you start trying to break things down beyond "gay", "straight", and "bisexual" you start ending up with meaningless tumblr-tier sexualities

Having a predefined sexuality is only useful inasmuch as that you'll have an answer ready if somebody asks you about it. Which they generally won't. It's not something that you should need to define yourself in any way, so don't worry about it so much.

except if my friends now about it and it gets around and some girls wouldn't approach me because i am gay

idk if bisexual is a huge turnoff, but it seems to be a little turnoff

twinks can be pretty cute, doesn't seem like a huge loss to me

Thanks for confirming how new you are gay shill.

again not even a negative message in your pic

and how new I am?

You mean consume memes like a retarded little mongrel baby and having to keep up with the trump election and Holla Forums all the time?

If you followed through the entire election and screamed "YAY CENTIPEDE" *bassdrop`

you are either retarded or completly new to politics

if you are smart and have good political views you would have made your mind up about voting trump long ago

But user, girls won't approach you even if they think you're completely straight. That's not how it works. They expect you to approach them.

I don't think rumors about your sexuality are going to be a turnoff to them if you get into a situation where they might be interested in you. Unless you're like, in high school or something, people don't really think about it that much.

Where did you shills come from? Gays will never have prevalence here.

I know. But they might want be in my presence. Smile at me, etc, you know how they usually give guys some hints.

If they think I am gay, they woudn't do that. So I guess it's better to say bi or bicurious than let people assume I am gay.

fuck off namefag

You're definitely overthinking this user

Am I?

Imagine a collage dorm room setting. I have a cute boyfriend for a time. Then something changes and we split up.
Now people probably know.

If they never hear me say I am bisexual, they probably assume I am gay, but if I said I was bicurious, I wouldn't make them think I am just gay.

That faggot from 4chan seems to have moved here.

Bathhouses. Check them out. Say you're new and the staff will look after you.
Everyone has a different vibe - with some downright scary (that is a turn on for some people) and some brightly lit and light mooded.
Just drop the homophobic attitude. Its fine if you only want to get sucked but don't be a dick about it as if it means you are better for being straight.

Arent bathouses full of aids and creepy old dudes?

Nah, I am not homophobic. I am glad there are gays out there. I want to have my dick sucked after all and have a cute bf.

This is bait but I'll take it.

OP, the flaw in your plan is that gay men have standards too.

I am not ugly. I am above average imo.

I am just not really that socially experienced and I have no money to waste on women and go out on dates.

You are ugly, below average, and gay. Now fuck off.

I didn't pass judgement on your looks. Even if you want to be a top you have to have some kind of confidence or charisma or they're not going to be interested.
See how fat disgusting dykes can sometimes get with women who aren't disgusting fat pigs like them? Attitude and confidence.

I can be sociable when I get to know persons, it's just making that first connection is kinda hard.

Also I am not a beta cuck. Ofc I can have confidence.

So go use your confidence on women then instead of fucking twinks.
Holy shit, what a fucking thread.

its a shitty gay thread. Of course it would be filled with dogshit.

Fuck, this level of autism needs to be…

Not celebrated exactly, but

daddy