Memeory Lane

ITT: We post our favorite memories, specifically from this election cycle, but more broadly just hilarious/heartening political happenings in general.

My favorite personally, was Trump buying Jeb's website and redirecting it to his.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=dzskJZA53U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best moment was either Crispy tearing Marcosoft Rubot a new asshole, or Alex Jones removing kebab at the RNC

Pic related.

Could have been BS, but I felt really hopeful that day.

jeb is pretty good
I'll post the jojo trumps in a sec

Actually, let me rescind my OP.

Prior this election, I'd pretty much given up; I didn't even bother to check the Republican candidates for the nomination. I knew, or thought I knew, that it was just going to be another cucked shitshow of liberals being insane and cuckservatives apologizing for no fucking reason beyond the fact that they're weak and pathetic.

Among comes Trump.

I didn't dare to hope at first, I'm not even joking; I still knew, demoralized as I was, that he'd be forced to kneel to the crybully nonsense, and we'd lose to whoever the democrats planned to coronate.

He told them to fuck off, and I was honestly confused. I couldn't believe it was happening, that someone was finally displaying some level - any level of testicular fortitude. I got behind him almost immediately, for the sole reason(At that time) that he didn't bow to the left and their bullshit.

Donald, if you're reading this somehow, if any of your kids are browsing this site like we like to believe, I just want you to know the effect you've had. Politics before this cycle was just me pretending not to be a republican in order to avoid being ostracized and slandered for nothing more than being a republican. Now, I wear it on my sleeve. I've never met to date a liberal that could stump me, and I honestly don't think I will. I'm proud to be a republican for the first time in my life. Donald Trump is the only candidate I've ever had legitimate fun rooting for. It's like a neverending party.

You're a fucking hero, Donald Trump.

This moment really stands in my mind as an ironic image of America's social climate.

I remember first hearing about his announcement. At first I didn't give a shit.

Then I heard that he said some things about Mexicans that the media was going apeshit about. I still didn't give a shit.

But then I saw that Trump didn't apologize. Trump didn't apologize and his initial polls went up because of it.

I even posted on Holla Forums, something to the effect of:

I remember being there. Being here on Holla Forums when it first started and most of the board thought it was a joke.

But here we are now.

checked and capped.

why would you do that?

because it's the only useful thing Ron has ever implemented.

I'm sure it's malicious in some way.

I like to look at this image now and then as a reminder of how Holla Forums was feeling in May of last year before Trump entered the race.

(Excuse the quality, for some reason I copy/pasted it into a word file rather than taking a screen capture).

Saved.

Left pic here is the best picture of the decade, IMO.

What's the one on the right? Did he sock one of those beaners?

I don't have a screencap of it, but a few weeks ago some of the more dedicated anons were up until like 3am on an Internet Nazi Egyptian Meme God Treasure Hunt.

Some sperg was LARPing as Kek and we humored him, and he gave us all sorts of codes and shit to decipher, which led us to a skype call with some gay tranny furry in Florida. It just so happened that one of the anons in that thread lived nearby, so he went out on his bike to find the clue.

The only reason he didn't get raped was because he stopped at a gas station for snacks and the tranny thought he wasn't coming.

TL:DR - Anons shitpost into the wee hours of the morning playing internet Indiana Jones and it ends in an user almost literally getting kidnapped and raped in a Florida swamp my a gay tranny furfag.

Dumping my election '16 folder.

i liked the videos

HIGH ENERGY
Make America Great Again
4:22, Niskey , Published on Oct 18, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

Lynne Patton "The Trump Family That I Know" - A Black Female Trump Executive Speaks
5:15, Defending the USA, May 2, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Greatest SUPPORT VIDEO - The Real Donald Trump
8:27, America For The TRUMP, Jan 31, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

The Trump Movement - The Real Story Behind the Chicago Riots
2:05, Defending the USA , Mar 13, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj_56w2FGc

The Trump Supporter
4:56 Murdoch Murdoch 2 , Apr 30, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

Episode 15 Hold Back The Night
6:47, Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
== full footage
Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president" - entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)
CNN
19:21, CNN , Published on May 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Donald Trump on Economic Recovery (1991)
54:33 , Citizen Of The Planet, Jul 19, 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
== great heart
Something is Going On (#CallBrussels)
3:38,Can't Stump the Trump,Published on Mar 25, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=S9xTduAik-Y

Donald Trump Shows Kindness To A Little Girl With Bone Disease #Must Watch #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Trump New Media
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4

== fun
Trump Loves Mika Brzezinski
1:34 Vovin5
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

Donald Trump MAGA dance
1:30, Uncle Rico, Mar 19, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

The Donald Trump effect… *mass effect parody*
youtube.com/watch?v=eWYix2MnDWc

300: Making America Great Again [Donald Trump Parody]
6:10, Aryan Wisdom , Published on May 3, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

I miss the debates with Jeb. Those where the best threads on here.

These pics related

From an older thread, but it's still a sign of times to come.

Got the one of Hulk vs Gawker using the same clip?

I wasn't here on 2012, but is it true that people here were calling Mitt Romney the saviour of the White Race?

speaking of chatrooms

Am I the only one who was really disappointed when Jeb dropped out of the race? The fact that we had no more material from him since is just so sad, Marco and Ted never came close to the comedic tragedy of Jeb's campaign, Embed related was the best of the OC to come from it all if you ask me

Alright that's it for me, hope you liked. If you missed out on the primary process you missed out on something golden. These threads will live on in infamy.

how do you take a pic natively?

God bless you, based user.

The 'grab' function at the bottom, but it drops a really faggy watermark so please don't use it.

Snipping tool or dev console cap for full page.

No, unfortunately. If anyone else would like to upload it that'd be much appreciated

Trips confirm, based user is blessed by God the most high

no Holla Forums in 2012 you fucking retard

Checked, Komm Susser Todd playing at the 3 minute mark is my favorite part of that vid, so perfectly encapsulates the embarrassment of Jeb's defeat

Kek, does anyone have that image in which Jeb! is called an ENTJ (from MBTI) and a natural leader just like Napoléon? I think Bernie Sanders was there too.

When Trump came out and said, "I am calling for a total ban on MUSLIMS".

It's not that significant, but I also quite enjoyed the time he stumped that Jeb! intern who deluded herself into thinking she could stump the Trump.

Yeah, but in /new/ or 4/pol/. I don't really have proof except from veterans that said so. I'm wondering if it's true and if anyone has any screenshots of it.

Mitt was always known to be a cuck, which is why the chans have so many doompaul memes. Paul was the pick back then, Mitt was not.

Taiwanese Animators have been amazing this election.

Consistent gold. They also made the video where Reddit gets pegged by Clinton after one of the Bernie losses:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzskJZA53U0

it's an add on for firefox

There's a Can't Wake Up edit waiting to be made from that picture

Funny how Trump helped that ex Miss Milwaukee or something like that lady, giving economical aid to her little LATINO boy before she died, and no one in the (((media))) mentioned it. And if you commented that to people, they'd only answer with BUT HE STILL RAYCISS

SPHERICAL

I used to be a huge Ron Paul guy still am, he's great. Last election Trump was going to moderate a debate and all the candidates pulled out. Ron Paul was first and Trump said he wouldn't win anyway. That pissed me off and I used to hate Trump. He talked shit about the Pauls a lot.

When he announced I honestly thought it was a publicity stunt, then his debates where he called Jeb's family out, the Saudis, the fucking campaign donors in the audience… Then I started changing my mind. Especially when he says controversial stuff and doesn't apologize.

I always said I was "conservative", now I say I'm a Republican.

anyone has it? can't find it

He's an anti-white cuckold who hates Trump. That ship sailed long ago, faggot

Does anyone have the file where trump says "Israel must be wiped out of the face of the earth"?

The part where Trump fooled Holla Forums.

get outta here

Trump never claimed to be natsoc, fucktard. He's not racist either. He's still far and away the best option we have this cycle.

tfw I know you're right but don't want to admit it

no more doubt, only trump

CAN a brave
TRUMP
Get their pictures behind a protester with obvious (((Nose)))
Holding a large poster board on a white back ground writ in black so the brackets are behind
IRL? POST PICS?
I would go but I tripped and fell playing Pokemon Go.

jk

It's gonna be nice adding the DNC meltdown to the memory list in a few months.

What was the context for this one?

He is talking about what the explosively inclined semites think of the gaseous inclined semites, makes for a nice soundbite though.

Assumed as much.

He really WAS a mess, but a part of me will always feel bad for Yeb. It was like watching a three-year-old get kicked around by a circle of grown-ups.

She looks like Matt Lucas in a wig.

All of my keks.

>Chandler from Friends telling her to just shit or get off the pot.

Even if voter fraud gets that evil cunt in power, they'll never be able to take stuff like this away from us.

joe looks pissed

meant for

Screencaps I took a while back of this video.

Fuck him, he deserves anything he gets.
His entire plan was : Make mehico great again by flooding America with third world drug dealing dumb fucks.

ayoo
u remember the guy, that tried to do a backflip and failed
does someone have the webm?

Ted Cruz admits it.

Backflip Bob aka Flippin' Phil.

thx, brehs

I remember saying at the beginning of this year I would never vote again. Now I've never been more compelled or have felt more strongly about an American politician.

There's still light in this world after all.

Show this to Milofags.

I'm one of them. TBH, I don't care. We all have assholes, we all have opinions. Just use him because he's useful in certain situations for causing a ruckus. Plus he's normie tier "red pill".

memory ruined

Did you even watch the whole vid?
"oh no milo said trump shouldnt be in white house hes so bad also fag omg"
Meanwhile you are nothing but a pathetic keyboard warrior.

Perfect.

Do you think Jeb has cried about the fact he's the only man in his family to never be president?

I went to the Chicago rally while tripping balls from an extra strong acid tab. That was pretty fun.

that still makes me laugh so effing hard.

what?