Juden making their move on Jewtube

Juden making their move on Jewtube.

Wow, nice e-celeb thread. Grat stuff.

Why doesn't pewdiepie grow some balls, start his own video company, and bury wsj and disney?
He's got enough money.

I think he had his own MCN but it was under (((Disney))). I bet that they fired him because his MCN cost too much, so they used their insider at the Washington Post to write a series of character assassinations.

Finally! I get the chance to speak about this little piece of shit.

Just look at his fucking eyes! what the fuck is wrong with them? they are way to big, it's fucking weird. Every time I see one of his goddam thumbnails and take a look the stupid expression he has on his face I simply want to fucking punch my screen.

Might be an effect of the camera angle.

It's why if you want an accurate photo of someone you usually do it from more than a few feet away from them.

e-celeb threads are best threads
if you're one of that faggots who want to talk about shitty boring flicks then i suggest you fuck off back to >>>/film/

even if he had the skill to start and run a company on his own to compete they wouldn't let him do it.

What happens in the video, OP? I'm not going to watch it.

philip defranco is a fag btw

He looks a little like Ernest.

so (((they're))) giving us tools to compromise jewtube, well ok then

also fuck Philip De Franco aka Mr Fair

The question is will the Jews be smart enough to replace DeFranco with a charismatic white goy or witty Jew to push their propaganda or will they get an obnoxious, bitchy nigger to do it. Because that worked out so well for Comedy central.

It will be a nigger, or maybe a smarmy chink.

Doesn't matter who they replace him with, he worked hard on building a "community" around him and I doubt if he got replaced on his own show that people would still watch. That move doesn't translate to the internet.

I'd guess that the suits in charge don't even understand that shows on YouTube aren't actually "shows" they're just retards talking into their webcams.

i cringe whenever i see this faggot. Not sure why he keeps getting on JRE. i guess he has to let a few cucks on so his family doesnt turn up dead one day. attention whoring good goy queers like this vapid cunt who clickbait and fence sit, while asking you to debate in the comment section really get my undies in a twist.

This is all I came to post, thank you for doing my job.

no probs

John Wayne was completely right. He claimed that Mccarthy was harsh towards communists because leftists used their platform to purge conservatives and right-wingers out.

mccarthy did nothing wrong

Amen.

I hate that jew manlet. his attitude. the fakeness. his snobby behavior. and his kike nose. I don't know why people watch his videos. its normalfag tier