Chinese Cannibals eating babys

theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143294/A-truly-monstrous-medicine-The-Mail-investigates-Chinas-gruesome-human-baby-flesh-pills.html
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/27/chinas-horrifying-fetus-pills/
i thought this was interesting as i never really knew how big cannibalism was in china, so if the chinese were to take over the world would this become a more accepted practice even in western society?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/abortions/
youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
chrisdelacruzofficial.com/2014/01/20/eating-human-and-babies-in-china-truth-or-hoax/
dailymotion.com/video/x2vi353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They eat dogs and torture animals for fun. They are literally worse than Jews.

Look here faggot I'm just trying to jerk off to shit here.

At least post higher resolution images for me.

I wonder if there's a difference in taste between white fetus and black fetus..

White and dark meat?

Yes

Abortion is one of the only things that makes me angry.. Why do people care about the holocaust when we have an ongoing genocide?

Never forget the SEVENTEEN GORILLION goy

Humans 150 billion animals for food every year. Unless you're a vegan, shut the fuck up.

Image is just for perspective,
worldometers.info/abortions/
its like a holocaust every year.

Nobody tell them about KFC.

Also, 57 million parasites and we're concerned, but how many dust mites have you slain!?

Humans are more important than animals. When animals start cultivating crops and discovering electricity, then you're allowed to start giving a shit about them.

Besides, those 150 billion wouldn't even exist if humans didn't breed them. If we stopped eating meat tomorrow and released all those animals into the wild, then depending on where they are released they would either over-breed themselves to extinction, get roflstomped by wild animals or simply starve to death in short order.

The problem with factory farming is pollution, not the morality of killing factory farmed animals.

Thinks humans are important by default, but nothing else is.

Also, thinks parasites that become humans are are humans.

damn where is the third pic from? That isn't a pill. This dude live eating a dead baby. Fucking gooks.

The human capacity for intelligence is important.

That's why niggers and spics and kikes are less human than white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFrZsGbO6N0

This creature could have been aborted, and you're suggesting that we have absolutely no reason to do so.

Why do you hate baby jesus and America?

That creature is a kike.

Why do the Chinese have such a fascination for herbal remedies and medicines made from dead shit?, and its usually for impotence and sexual dysfunction too.

They will skin you alive if that give them a cheap 5 minutes erection, they are obsessed with that, mongol genetics must be banned, seriously.

More than 75% of chinese live in rural villages/towns, talk a different dialect, and lack technology, It's as if they're still living in the dark ages and in so they beilieve all kinds of fucked up shit. Like eating eggs hardboiled in little boy piss.

It's usually early term fetus's that they eat, it's not looked at as some kind of "tasty snack" either, they see it as a medicinal thing.

Who cares? If they didn't eat them they'd just end up being incinerated anyway so what does it matter if some gross chinks eat them instead? It's their culture, who are we to judge?

thats fucking disturbing

but we can use a few more abortions considering the rate at which the population is growing

Ever heard of stemcell injections, it is an accepted thing.

i have often pondered this myself,
im inclined to think that black meat would taste more "gamey" however i have nothing to back that up :)

There is actually something to that, the childs piss has things in it that is good for you, i cant recall if it was hormones or something else.

lol

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

hehe

chrisdelacruzofficial.com/2014/01/20/eating-human-and-babies-in-china-truth-or-hoax/

true dat

gross SJW fail

but those pills were made from a 7 month old fetus thats not exactly early term

yum..

dailymotion.com/video/x2vi353

I've seen some shit, but this is about the worst.

Jews understand subtlety.

toasting in an epic bread?

The third pic, with the guy eating a fetus like it's kfc, is an age old fake of some art project.
That's some shit from the internet stone age, like bonsai kitten.

Nope. I'd rather an enemy that is direct and clear about their morals than one that lies to you and stabs you in the back.

They might despise us, but they don't hate us.

Kuru and mad cow disease are still a thing.

Even if it has stuff in it that's good for you, we probably have that shit in vitamin bottles or something.

folder

What?

thats not how u spell "babies"

old

also, the Chinese are the niggers of Asia. I wish we could turn all of them into farm animal food or use them for medical research tbh

you're right. my bad.

I saw that third pic in 1998.

YGSIU, OP.

That's pretty badass, if only they'd do it to niggers only.