What are Organizations that will take anyone?

I'm a 22-year-old NEET in California, I'm in average shape, I'm not obese, I'm not skinny. I'm not fit though. I have almost no money, but no debts either. I currently live with my parents, I can't do it any longer. I have no friends so I have nowhere to go, but I need to leave.

Are there any organizations that will take anyone? Something like the French Foreign Legion (can't do that because I have no passport and they probably want fit people with experience) or a religious monastery or something? I need help, Holla Forums, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

peacecorps.gov/faqs/applying/#do-i-need-a-college-degree
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy, another one of these threads

you want advice? go to a homeless shelter and get a job doing manual labor, make enough money to get a shitty apartment and then you're done.

The local homeless shelter only takes women and children immediately, men have to go on a 6 week waiting list just to be given an interview.

join the peace corps and you can leave the country for 2 years. when you come back you'll have a better chance of getting any kind of government job.

The cops usually take anyone without a criminal record

I don't have a driver's license and I have a mental health history (just depression, but they diagnosed me with bipolar)

Isn't the peace corps like the military where they can see your medical history and you'll be disqualified for mental health stuff.

don't know if they're as strict as the military, but it wouldn't hurt to apply user. maybe you'll find some qts in whatever country you get sent to and you'll never have to worry about going home

What are the requirements?

M8, I only have a highschool diploma.

peacecorps.gov/faqs/applying/#do-i-need-a-college-degree

What the fuck is the point of the peace corp if it only takes college graduates?

i'm 30 and still live at home
just enjoy the ride

I hate my father, if I stay here I'll kill him. I need an out.

Are you me OP?
Join the fucking club

What do we do, fam? There's got to be something.

Do you feel comfortable giving blowjobs on camera?

Not really, and even if I did, no one would to watch a skinny fat bearded NEET suck dick.

That's good, actually. You kill your father, hopefully get paroled in 30 years, and hopefully a Democrat will be president to offer prison rehabilitation and job training programs.

Better to start your life at 52 than never, no?

Do drugs and then get rehabilitated.

I don't want to go to prison and get raped or stabbed to death.

I don't want to do drugs.

Are you white? Then join the Aryan Brotherhood for protection.

I am white, still don't want to go to prison. I have bowel issues.

just kill him. do it. at some moment you will realize that it's the right thing to do or you'll realize how silly the situation is and you can move on from there. that moment might come right before you slit his throat at night, so make sure everyone is asleep so no one else in the house will realize you went through the actions. good luck user.

Get that food handlers permit and look for the golden arches. Godspeed brother.