False Flags

first of all, why this?
presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/25/476757/France-nice-police-woman-harassed-CCTV

second:
This Richard guy, filmed both the attack in "Nice" France, and the one in Munich, Germany. Wikipedia pic is his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aM0sy
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440
8ch.net/pol/res/6842632.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS ALL A FALSE FLAG

THEY WERE HIRING CRISIS ACTORS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE

ITS ALL JEWISH LIES

I don't care if it's Jewish lies if it gets Muslims kicked out of Europe and America. If Zionists think they're going to cause more war, and then open the border more, and create a world religion under the Pope and Orthodoxy and Islamic leadership, then they're fucking retarded low IQ Semites

more chaos please!

false flag does not mean hoax you idiot shill

I don't care if you are being ironic or not

It's because there was no police even though the even should have been heavily protected by the police or even armed forces.

archive.is/aM0sy

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36864440

Yes I'm sure musliums would never harm us akmed my good friend

8ch.net/pol/res/6842632.html

:^)

You see, the thing is… I don't think there's any distinct line between "false flag" and "normal terrorism" anymore. I'm not sure there ever has been. But, if you're going to make assertions, then you need to make them clearly and have evidence to back them up. Stop posting threads where you act like "something big is up" and then your only evidence is "isn't this kinda weird guise" – that's retarded bullshit.

Yes, it is a strange coincidence that this man supposedly was at two different terrorist attacks. It's clear the Mossad has a very effective intelligence apparatus (including in the US) that keeps an eye on many things for the benefit of the hebes wherever they live. This likely includes knowing about an attack and warning Jews while letting Gentiles die because that's the disgusting racists that they are. I get that.

The police woman… that just seems like some people trying to cover their ass bc they probably should have hired more police to guard the event. That's not proof of anything in and of itself.

save those archives and show me after something actually happens, retard

sure thing, Shlomo

you took a wrong turn. there's a place for people like you
>>>/stormfront/

Reminder that shilling like this is designed to have any mention of sandy hook associated with this type of paranoid delusion. Sandy Hook was a hoax inundated with crisis actors, never forget that.

The perpetrators of such evil and the shills that seek to muddy the waters will be held responsible.

Once again anons conflate "false flag" with "hoax". One more time

The more you know

I doubt it's ironic shitposting in this case. Looking at his replies I'm pretty sure he's just a confused retard.

Well of course YOU would frame your own position as "reason and logic", that's what you want us to think.

Witnessed

great job man, quality info for the years to come, shill will bury this, but we must keep reposting

Here's another example:

WW2: false flag
Holocaust: Hoax

How can you be a Zionist and an Atheist?

classic kike schizo

This.

kill yourself.

When you fuckers learn that all this "ISIS" is run by kikes?

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day. ,

It's just the usual bullshit in France now: something happened, so let's go on a witch hunt to find whose responsible so we can blame it all on this individual, but certainly not the guy that did it.

The guy driving the truck, he's muslim, and muslims are all good people, so he's innocent. So maybe it's the truck who's an evil Transformer. Maybe blame the guy that rented the truck to him. Maybe blame the police that should have kept an eye on the guy. Maybe intelligence services that should have known about the attack. Maybe the guys in charge of shutting off traffic in the area. Or maybe the person in charge of security that night…?

Everyone tries to stay clear of the current witch hunt, and because it seems there weren't as many policemen as there should have been, so whoever was in charge tries to have videos wiped and reports altered so no one knows about it, and it backfired spectacularly.

The same thing has been observed about every other thing in mentioned: the company that put up the barriers doubled the number of barriers in their report, intelligence services keep insisting how this guy was entirely independent and couldn't possibly have been caught, relatives insist he was crazy, depressed, and not a muslim, company that rented the truck accidentally wiped all data about it so no one knows where or when he rented it and started a campaign to claim another company rented it…

It's no false flag, just a stupid witch hunt, and cops were slacking at the time and they don't want anyone to know, because no one will admit a muslim did it and such an attack was unstoppable.

Did any of you idiots even read it? It's not confirming a false flag the government looks incompetent because they put out less police then they should have