My mom wants me to meet one her young friends but I'm a socially autistic NEET what do?

My mom wants me to meet one her young friends but I'm a socially autistic NEET what do?

Don't let your mom arrange dates for you

ask for feet pics first

But her friend agreed and she's really qt looking at her FB profile.

build her a cake

pics or GTFO.

Don't be an artist. If you can't then killing yourself may be the only solution.

hard to top dudes who tell people to kill themselves and sage

Just stop being a faggot and do it

Totes not cool, dude
Kill yourself

You meet her yet, ya faggot? How'd it go?

She already paid for it you ungrateful bastard.

Go and fuck it up.

You want him to basically have an arranged marriage because his mom paid some dumb slut who doesn't know the curse of marrying a fucktarded neet?

Feign illness and proceed to hot glue your figurine collection

lol, mum tried to do that with me with this weird Christian family but each time I would just make excuse not to go. There is nothing worse than forcing someone to make friends, just let it come naturally or else you feel like your at a zoo and everybody is observing how this little "date" of yours is progressing which feels awful.

problem was you, just you

OP here. She seems really nice, tho.

How young is the friend? Closer to your age or your mother's?

this is probably the easiest way to go about it

That made me laugh more than it should

go for it, but no means no. date raping your moms friends is never a good idea.

This, if she actually doesn't mind after all of that she's definitely a keeper.

When I was 18, my mother tried to get me to meet two girls she was teaching, both 14. It's not like I hadn't dated by that point, and I didn't want any part of any girl my mother had a thing to do with.

They were two ultra-religious Hispanic girls, one was really pretty, sweet and angelic, the other was kind of plain and had glasses.

I went for a walk to get some munchies or something, and she raced out to pick the girls up and bring them home so they'd be there when I got back. Autisticcally I snuck around the parking lot like Solid Snake trying to avoid being seen by them. They got out of the car and went upstairs into the apartment to wait for me. I sprung into action and rolled towards the car, and yanked on the doorknob to set off the alarm, and then ran around the garage and waited. Sure enough, all three went back to check on the car, and I used this opportunity to ninja my ass up the stairs and into the condo and straight into my room, locking the door.

This worked for about half an hour. I was laying back in bed playing some vidya when my mother knocked on my door and informed me I was keeping the girls waiting and she wasn't taking them home until after we'd met, and that if needed she'd have them come up and knock on my door as well. I ignored her, but after a few minutes the girls knocked on my door.

I caved, we went to Pizza Hut and talked. Yes, my mother chaperoned a fucking imposed date with two girls I'd go to jail for fucking. We discussed life, religion, hobbies. The girls gave me their numbers, I had no intention of ever calling.

For the next three months the plain one with glasses would call me up flirting, I got annoyed so I was a dick with her. Started arguing about religion. I destroyed that girl's faith, I've felt like shit about it ever since. I mean I'm an atheist, but still. This young, innocent girl stopped believing in god because of me. That just feels fucked.

The other girl was too old-fashioned to call, she said it was improper to call boys at her age, she was the girl my mother wanted me to get with, clearly.

The story starts more interesting than it ends, just commiserating OP.

best girl

Whenever i feel bad about myself, there are people like you.

Then i realize that doesn't make me any less of a faggot and i cry myself to sleep regardless.

You could have manipulated the old-fashioned girl into accepting you as her mentor, giving her many bare bottom spankings along the way.

hahahahaha you're fucked now!!!

Stop being a faggot

Of course the problem was me dumbass, I didn't want to go on arranged dates

How did she know you were in your room?

I think she found where he was in that time.

sorry, was meant for

Take a shower, get a haircut, talk to her normally.

Serious question, are you from India?

You ruined both your afterlife and this life, such is the destiny of fedoras.

start going to shows and dancing with the young ladies there, stop being a NEET. get a job. Walk there or ride a bicycle if you must. I ride a bicycle in the warmer months and walk when it's to snowy to bike so i can get to work as i save up a small fortune so I can kickstart my real life. Work hard, live well, life is like running or any athletic activity (although I don't run or do athletics anymore the metaphor is still applicable to anything.) What you put into it is what you get out of it. Don't fall in love with your mother's suggestion… unless she's bomb AF. Live for your own desires. I desire a woman that won't treat me like a lesser being or look up to me like I'm better than her. What I desire is complete and utter equality… unfortunately… women have this weird complex were they want to be dominated whist at the same time expect to be respected… thanx society… You've fucked all the women up to the point at which they don't know what they want. anywho, yeah work on your personal life, then think about maybe falling in love. your mother is being selfish and wants grandchildren, but doesn't care about your financial or mental situation in life. the only person that can improve said situations is yourself and if you do, it is a win-win for you and your mother.

you know what to do user

tell her tits or gtfo

Did your mom have you when she was 12?

what have u got to lose, u fuckin sperrg?

It's shit like this which is why fedoras like you aren't going to heaven.

Jesus Christ stfu

jesus christ, stop being a bitch and let me give OP real advice.