Mission Accomplished at DNC, Clinton Hires Wasserman Schultz for Top Post

commondreams.org/news/2016/07/24/mission-accomplished-dnc-clinton-hires-wasserman-schultz-top-post

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KXUhN
archive.is/ukSMI
archive.is/su2XH
fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-clinton-campaign/
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uez92/debbie_wasserman_schultz_set_to_join_the_hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is real though..

Sorry fam

archive.is/KXUhN

Enlighten me, what has Schultz done to be kicked out of the DNC?

bump

Kill yourself or lurk more whatever you choose just stop posting

Tbh fam hilliary clinton is probably literally retard at this point.
With the brain damage and all, doesn't help that there are friendly elements in her team sabotaging her.

Racketeering along with the entire DNC, didn't get the memo?

Wew lad this crazy old bitch is sowing the seeds of her own destruction. The arrogance involved is staggering to comprehend.

Just repeat the damn information, retard.

Not like they had any other choice, that kike knows massive dirt about Hillary and the DNC = job security, the last thing they would want is for the jew to spill the beans in retribution.

Kill yourself Chaim.

Racketeering? In what way?

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute

what if she gets jo coxed?

Hillary is a fucking retard. This pushes Bernouts even further from the criminal cunt.

are you a retard? There is a thread where people post all the shit they dug up.

Why are you such a useless shit.

That other dude is right you shouldn't post here. Go shit in a hole somewhere you fucking dumb nigger.

Between this and her VP pick I just don't understand what the fuck she's doing.

Well with this brilliant political move, it looks like I'm now a #hillarymissile

Sorry guys, Trump can't match this level of brilliance. It's over for him

:^)

k thx Chaim, let's just shitpost ITT, no discussion allowed.
Shit OP too, "what the actual fuck" isn't the start of a discussion retard, neither a reply-worthy opinion.

Well the whole DNC scanadal of having hillary be the pick and sanders scamming millions out of voters is kinda racketeering

Indeed.

The important thing to remember is that this is basically the final push. Bernie can't actually come in. From here in her situation you need to look flawless and as if you have the moral authority. You've been mired in so much that you cannot tolerate anything else.

If Clinton purged this person, and a few others, from her campaign, she could have brought it back around and said this proves she was honest and wouldn't tolerate corruption. In another month or so she could bring her back into the fold somewhere small and nobody would remember or care. Or even better, stick her in some charity that wasn't directly related.

But Clinton believes herself to be invincible and a member of the untouchable aristocracy. The effort needed to even appear clean no longer matters. The fact that no less than two third party candidates are eating this shit up and may actually appear on the ballot if things get extreme, not to mention Trump obviously using this as ammo for the next several months, don't seem to occur to her because in her mind Hillary Clinton is an elite and elections are formalities.

In a match between just the two parties Clinton is at best deadlocked. With this advantage Trump can take a divisive field and work it to his advantage, and third party mooks like Stein and Johnson which are getting a highly unusual amount of press(including on CNN, which is paid off by Hillary).

Imagine for a moment how fucked Clinton is the moment debates come up and instead of just having to deal with Trump, an aggressive type A who'll take advantage of her every flaw, she also has to deal with two other ankle-biters who's entire platform is going to be based around her mistakes.

she's going by the playbook that was written to conduct a victory controlled victory against a controlled opponent. this shit took them decades to plan and it was all undone in months.

In fairness she rightly assumes that the majority of the voters are retarded or just don't care. Losing in November is going to be quite the shock I'd imagine.

It might not entirely be arrogance. What I see as more likely is DWS has dirt on Hillary, and is also far too public right now to heartattack. Hillary probably promised DWS some sort of return for her manipulating the DNC behind the scenes, and DWS is calling in her favor now as she's cast out.

That's the first anime I've ever liked on here. The rest is shit.

Any other sources?

Excellent synopsis, user. She'd shit her pantsuit for sure, kek willing.

I think you're right, user. I think we're witnessing it all crumble down around them because of The Absolute Madman, and they're scrambling like rats while happenings occur on an almost daily basis.

I disagree, based on their policies, political leanings and (((donors))) if those two managed to get into the debate it'd be a 3 on 1 against Trump.

Well written. Hubris truly is man's oldest and most fatal vice.

there was one thing i was worried about for the general: that she would clean up her act. she has the stink of the email server on her, the stink of wall street on her, and just that good ol' fashioned corrupt politician reputation. now she's got schultz officially in her corner to actively help her campaign RIGHT AFTER she steps down because of the dnc email stuff and the media is abuzz with her helping to fuck sanders over.

this is trump's race to lose at this point, more so than ever before

anime is just "animation"

everything else is just a drawing, and not everyone has the same artistic style.

So wait a minute. Now she works for Hillary's campaign, and Bernie's money that he got from the Bernouts go to Hillary's campaign, does that mean that this lady will get paid with the Bernouts' money? Holy shit if so we should let them know so they can go into nuclear rage. They will definitely go for Trump and vote to spite Clinton hard.

No way Clintion would hire her. Not even Hillery is that retarded. That would cause the burners to completely chimpout.

It's like they're doing everything they can to make Bernouts not vote for them. With each passing day, the possibility of a Trump landslide increases.

Other news sites are reporting this. It seems legit and using the stepping down news to mask this.

archive.is/ukSMI

Hillary is that fucking stupid and desperate for swing states.

Hillary is that retarded. She's still operating with a playbook from 20 years ago. This woman can't even use a computer. Her two main voting blocks are blacks and braindead idiots who don't use the internet.

archive.is/su2XH

It really looks like Hillary is this stupid.

TOP WEW

I think she has dementia, and she's too surrounded by yes-men for anyone to tell her to stop doing this retard shit.

he daughter should at least be able to tell her some common sense things

ALL
STATES

It would not surprise me. That and there is some odd hierarchy her campaign has, so only a small select few can address he directly. Everything has to be ran through a filter before it gets to her.

That's assuming her daughter can even address her. Even Bill seems to operate off-script from her.

That whole family freaks me out. I think they all hate each other. Night and day compared to Trump's family.

can Hillary even feel love?

SEND THIS TO DRUGE

fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-clinton-campaign/

I cant wait to see the headlines tomorrow.

Stein took these leaks and is currently running a 100% anti Hillary campaign and trying to draw in Bernie voters to get to where she needs to be.

Johnson is more visibly anti-Trump, but that looks like it's MOSTLY just because being an anti-Trump candidate is getting him play on major stations. He's mostly just picking up conservatives that were never going to vote for Trump anyway and is being billed as a right candidate that does the same shit anyway. But given how much overlap they have odds are if it comes down to actual policy it's in Trumps favor. But since Johnson isn't a hyper aggressive type they won't exactly have that conflict anyway.

Especially when Hillary is the easier target. She's constantly on the defensive and constantly making mistakes. Hitting Trump right now when he somehow managed to unite the gays and the right and a bunch of others means hitting an iron fortress compared to the woman bleeding supporters left and right.

Only for carpets.

I thought the actual scandal was the DNC denying Bernie Democrat Campagin funds or something along those lines. Something actually illegal since people donating directly to the DNC would expect the money to be used properly, and fairly during the primary process.

checked

SALT
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uez92/debbie_wasserman_schultz_set_to_join_the_hillary/

BTW, people should cur and paste the link.

That said, that shit is hilarious, since her being fired was one condition Bernie offered his endorsement on. Now she'll probably get paid with their money. Bernie should have read art of the deal. Top fucking kek.

It truly is remarkable that some ancient chinks somehow figured out the world runs on a 60 year cycle that repeats 4 times and that every 4th fire monkey/fire rooster combo sees a crumbling of the old, corrupt power structures and the rebuilding of something amazing.

Even more remarkable is this phenomenon was also observed by western contemporaries such as the author of the rise and fall of nations.

And wouldn't you fucking know it the fucking ancient Egyptians believed it was all caused by a frog that enjoys repeating numbers and patterns and smugly sewing chaos among the wicked.

Stein has hit at Trump as well but she has hit at Hillary too not like Johnson who has outright said he won't peruse the e-mails, has made it apparent he intends to go easy on her, all the while going hard after Trump. Stein seems fair but she is not one to be trusted.

Gives credence to that one guy saying she is showing all the physical symptoms of major brain damage.

Kek be praised!

Reminder.

Damn. Capped for posterity.

Somebody should make a Trump Pepe with a fire monkey Pence Wojak.

I'd do it myself if I weren't posting from a toaster.

praise Kek

ALWAYS FUCKING DUBS

I believe it was drawn by one of the few "Japanese inspired" artists which I actually like.

His name is kuvshinov ilya and seems to be an overall based slav.

He can draw in classical hyper realism and any style which is what I like about him.

Do you have an example?

Reminder that the autistic commie that sabotaged the site, Josh, loved this artist.

Fuck, well whatever. He is a good artist but probably autistic himself considering how good he was at a young age.

he drew the last pic compliation at the age of 12.

I swear that to get this good it's genetics at play… Genetics and autism.

Woops, wrong last image, this is the one he drew at 12. Found out about it because you asked. Time to delete all of these now.

I really like his landscape and architecture because I have a fascination with drawing buildings and cities. Some peoples talent I swear…

I know them feels Adolf.. I know them feels.

Spent some time reading the sub, boy are they fucking furious, I've never seen leddit so mad. Barely any of them are going to vote for Cunton, instead opting for (((Jill Stein))) or even Trump himself over her.

They really do copy everything we do.

God bless SNN. I met and shook hands with some of them years back while on vacation in South Carolina. They were rallying for secession.

reported

this is not acceptable on this board
>>>/cuckchan/

fuck off

It already happened. (((Debbie blabbermouth Shultz))) took her Rick James hair cut over to the pantsuit's campaign about 3 seconds after being fired from DNC.

I can't seem to find that article online