What happened to the real Dave?

what happened to the real Dave?

Dave was always like that. You just grew up. Even the infamous Inside the Actor's Studio interview showed that despite him ending his show, he didn't learn anything.

i chuckled, and i hate niggers

Holla Forums was wrong. the nazis did ruin the world, but not cause of the holohoax. funny they don't realize it while a nigger does.

He was ground into protein powder and drank by nuChappelle.

Goddamn, I would love those arms around my wife.

mike go to bed

Jewish CEO's wanted to murder him.

he went from crackhead to headcracker

So uh… OJ Simpson
*strokes belly*
*chuckles*
Naw seriously, OJ Simpson.

he was supposed to be a comedy-an not a historian

I suppose they forget their role sometimes

It's like than taking your life lessons from a propaganda machine.

G.O.A.T. comedian of all time that got fucked HARD by the jews in Hollywood.

Watched the first few seconds, I find it pretty disgusting to see a nigger cracking jokes about starving European women being forced to who're themselves out for scraps of bread while a bunch of kikes and cuckolds laugh about it as if it's some kind of hilarious joke instead of a horrific event that actually happened (Read up on the rape of Germany if you think I'm exaggerating). I don't even dislike him, his other stand up was pretty funny, I just think that's in bad taste and the laughing kikes make it even less tasteful.

The fact that he is able to make jokes about such things and get a round of applause instead of a lynching is a pretty good sign that the wrong people won ww2.

It was their fault for starting the war. Any German woman that wasn't raped multiple times by the dirtiest occupation terror weapon niggers got off too easily.

I'm not trying to derail the thread with politics, I'm just pointing out that it was an unfunny joke and bad enough that I didn't bother with the rest of the video. I genuinely don't understand why that "joke" would get an applause.

Why not?

Thing is people watching his show thought he was joking more with sketches rather than trying to get political all the time.

I always saw a sense of animosity towards white people in his show so didn't shock me when I saw later interviews of his.

Because I'm more interested in what was funny enough for the audience to laugh at that joke, can somebody point it out for me?

You're seriously just figuring this out?

What I'm saying is that a nigger making jokes about such a subject is a pretty clear indicator of that. There's really nothing funny about post ww2 Germany and it just seems pretty distasteful to make jokes about such things.

What are you, some kind of anti-semite?

Just watched the rest. I dislike the audience more than the nigger tbh

He sounds hoarse and raspy, what happened there?

Dude fuck off to Germany if u like it so much.

yes I am sure the audience is full of Jews

Have u ever heard of spoils of war?
That's what fucking happens in war you dumbass. The men get killed and women become sex slaves. get the fuck over it you alt right snowflake. also its fucking jokes

Well I'm not wrong. Also where were the Germans sex slaves when they were winning the war? Nazi's faced execution or being moved to the very front of the frontline (a death sentence for most) if they were caught raping women, communists were encouraged by the jewish commisar ilyha ehrenberg to rape as many women and children as possible. Every piece of garbage you spout in this thread im going to respond to with another researchable fact about the atrocities of jewish communism. I'm going to sleep now but I'll post some more easily researched hate facts if you've responded to me when I next check the thread, your move leftycuck. Why dont you try to refute the claims i made in this poat for starters?

Why does he seem so worn out? His jokes were tame and he had no energy in his delivery.

Chapelle always sucked, i don't get the love because he tells exactly the same kind of jokes any other nigger has pulled in the history of comedy.

Looks like he successfully wrecked your little dinosaur brain, you're triggered as fuck.THAT'S the sign of a good comedian.

tbh you sound like a typical trumpkike

Kill yourself.

Because its a clone

Inadvertly yes. Eugenics for Homo sapiens is forever condemned, despite it being common practice for livestock and GMOs.
European patriotism is also condemned due to it while allowing patriotism from festering immigrants to happen. So perhaps, when viewed from a non autistic eye, the Nazi's did ruin the world, but not in the way the Holla Forums perceive it.

At the very least, he is spreading awareness of the horrors German civilians were faced with during the latter stages of the war instead of the typical "lol they deserved it because evilz."

Always fun to watchg Holla Forums race into a thread to ignore all arguments so they can screech U ANGRY, U MAD????? So fucking desperate for dat Holla Forums cock.

SJW:

Stormnigger:

Wew grandpa, that's some old as fuck memage.

MASTER RACE
DON'T JOKE ABOUT MY GERMAN WAIFU, SHITLORD

Fucking nobody here is from stormfront.

Stormfront is like 99.9 percent ancient trailer-dwelling grandpas that aren't tech-savvy enough to even know what an imageboard is, let alone use them.

When you say that shit it just proves you have zippity-do-dah zero idea what you're talking about. I'm not kidding; go check the place out. Compare how they are to your average Holla Forumslack. It's nothing alike.

t. actual KKK member

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Alt-Right Politics at the University of Gay NiggerFaggots.

YOU KNOW NOTHING

Seriously? This shit was 70 years ago. You find it distasteful? Fuck you

For how long have you done this now, goon? Are you trying to get your terrible tactics to work through sheer autistic perseverance? How many more months or years are you going waste bashing your idiot skull against the concrete wall that is non-cucked people? People are never going to start worshipping niggerdicks just because you want them to. They're not suddenly going to act against their best self interest to become outcast suicidal queers just like you. They're not going to suddenly one day think nation states are dumb because you have been spamming false equivalence and stolen Holla Forums memes for years and years.

I seriously hope you get paid for this at least.

That's not me you've been responding to and what I actually said was that it's very distasteful (you haven't given a reason for why it isn't btw). Can the left only argue with ad hom, memes and sarcasm these days? Their actual arguments may be retarded but they are better than this new tactic that they are using.

More than anything I find the blatant double standard distasteful. If this nigger was making holocaust jokes there would be a major uproar, but it's totally fine to joke about the rape of Germany. How is that fair? Why am i even expecting an argument from you retards? Hopefully you'll give me one so I can BTFO you.

who