Is tea gay?

Here in Blighty (Britain), builders drink tea. So that's my excuse for drinking it. They're manly; therefore tea is for men.

Do you think tea is gay? Or do you think it's acceptable for a bloke to drink it?

Only if you drink it from another mans ass

yes

yes

hell yeah
yes

If you're worried about whether drinking a drink makes you gay, you probably are

/thread

It's only gay if you stick your pinky out while taking a sip.
That's a well known sign for "this is the finger I stick in your ass to massage your prostate while I run my tongue around the tip of your cock just before you shove it in my shitter".

No, that's just tisane (herbal tea).

Tea is really good but beware it has a lot of heavy metals like lead and aluminum in it.
It will make you dumb over time.

pick one

he must have drank a lot of tea

It isn't gay if you drink it raw with no homomilk and/or sugar

It not something i've ever really associated with fags.

..also ugly, especially if you also live in a secluded space where incest is a common thing

there may be a confounding variable at play

Is that you, prince?

You are asking if the beverage made from brewing the leaves of a plant which was the backbone of the British Empire is a homosexual fancy?

Pull yourself together man! Are you an Englishman? You best start acting like one. Tea fuels England and it will be the essence of the upcoming war against the savage foreign hordes who have so besmirched our country.

I think fretting over whether other men will think less of you for any little thing is pretty gay, honestly.

Well I don't so that's good I guess

These are contradictions, it can't both be acceptable for a bloke to drink but also gay

Those two things contradict each other

Well I went through a phase of thinking "I don't give a fuck I'm gonna have tea" but my mates started looking at me weird

Well I don't do that

True, only fags drink that, but builders tea (strong tea with milk) is fine I think

Us Brits conquered the world with it so it can't do that much harm m8

That's arguably more gay than just having it with milk m8

Nope

True but lots of young Brits don't see it like that anymore, they think it's weird

Then again I think they're weird so fuck 'em

Dat level tho

Earl Grey tea is not gay. Certain types of tea are kind of gay though.

"It's all I ever drink." - OP
But seriously, it's all I ever drink. I'm kinda addicted.

England is the spitbucket of the world

yes, it is, drink coffee like a real man.

tea is the drink of choice of the hippie health fanatic sjw liberals and the nazis alike.
so it's double gay.
coffee is the masterrace.

Tea is not gay, drinking it is.

Anyone who says X is gay that doesn't involve getting fucked in the ass by another man or swallowing his spunk pisses me off.

DUH MOISTERIZING YOUR SKIN IS GAY! YOU SHOULD LOOK DRY AND OLDDDDDDDDDDD