why do ugly people hate trump?

why do ugly people hate trump?

Why do stupid people like him?

You berniecucks were the ones begging for free education because all you retards got yourselves into massive debt getting useless degrees in gender studies. Go back to reddit

Hey shit for brains. I'm not a Bernie or Hillary Fag. I just see a lot more ignorant people gravitating toward Trump.

this guy is alpha as fuark and gets mad pussy

Ugly people want everyone to be as miserable as they are so they hope the America goes to shit. The obviously oppose Trump whole make the country better

Do you find that problematic?

Attractive women like successful men who are real males and make money and can make decisions.

Ugly ass women are content with beta orbiters

Is that some kind of Milo event OP?

this

Because he represents exactly the same kind of personality-driven political bullshit his leftist opponents advocate: How a charismatic but talentless hack should be successful in this country because of what he stands for rather than for his actual merit and service.

Wrong. People voted against him because of what he stands for (ARE YOU KIDDING ME? [HE'S] A WHITE MALE!!!). Others voted for him because of his policies, which are designed to benefit American citizens first and foremost.

yeah because lack of talent enabled him to be a multi-billionaire. he is a hard worker even at 70. Leftists can't even hold a job because the are afflicted with non-diseases like mental stress from being emotional snowflakes.

Because losers can't be winners

He's always talking about how 

B E A U T I F U L

his supports are, so it becomes self-fulfilling & self-actualizing, so only ugly people get upset about him.

You mean like Laci Green and company? Well, oh shit, they support Hillary!

This meme really needs to end. I've seen way more hobgoblin looking-ass Trump supporters than I have Hillary/Bernie ones. Just because you guys have a handful of "le hot waifu trump supporters XDDD" that you can post doesn't mean that 90% of Trump supporters aren't 70 year old overweight boomers or ugly betas that browse R/the_donald. Saged.

Really? CTR you're not getting paid anymore, why you still shilling.

Sore Liberal Thread
Fukkers can't take defeat with dignity.
His majesty, Emperor Trump will smite them with a rod of iron.

Are they still paying you, or do you just do it for free now?

She's making one of those Illuminati hand symbols.

Would rape and send to Syria.