Oy Vey!

My friend's daughter is 13 but she looks like she's about to turn 18 and is smokin hot. She has been flirting with me hardcore. wat do? no, I don't have pictures of her to share

Get pictures. Go for it

Get v&

We need pics and you need to fuck her every hole with your cock

don't get v&

Start sxting with her and see if she'll send nudes to your phone.

I would say it depends on how your friend feels about it. Some friends are so close they would willingly give their daughter to their friend.

um, no, I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would give their underaged daughter to a friend. gross.

You clearly don't realize how nonchalent human nature could be about that.

Take a step back and use your brain. She's 13, so her body is a hub of hormones. Everything she does is fueled by them. If the world was a just place you could escalate the situation to your desired conclusion; but it isn't and the fact that 'minors' have too many rights will seriously damage your life if (more like when) that female fickleness switches on and she decides that she wants something else. You could go from being an object of flirtation to an unwanted suitor easily. There's no harm in being friendly and good humored but never make the mistake of believing what she says, ever.

mmmm you're making me horny

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Why are you waiting OP?

Move to a better country.

the police?

Renounce all temptresses and turn to Chr-st lest ye burn first with passion and then in the devil's fire.

Thanks for reminding me

You're missing out user grow some balls :^)

Sorry but you will be alone, freak.

Well they must be taking their sweet time considering that video is years old.

Don't listen to this asshole. Here's what you should do, OP:

The best way to beat the Party Van is to have your own Party Van.

Cum in all her holes OP

What's your problem, why are you still interested in that age group? Didn't you fuck them that young when you were the same age? Trying to catch up?

There's no need to project here. We're all in the same boat.

Because they're hot, doesn't matter, and doesn't matter. Your judgment of someone else's social progress isn't a justification to restrict their rights.

Hi Milo

Fucking fbi dataminers please stop.

Milo did nothing wrong.

OP reporting back in. Thanks for the useful information. I especially like >>6870961 replies. You are all great, I love you fucking faggots.

So what are you going to do?

Ask your friend to wife her
become her bf, keep her happy, protect her from niggers and media, marry her at age 18 or 16 and have 10 children with her afterward
if he disagrees, do it anyway

STOP THE SEXUALIZATION OF SEMEN!

go to jail

see >6873555

OP don't let anything stop you, its worth it

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth an joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

disgusting

GET pictures and share them.
Or, more accurately, have her take and share the pictures here, that way you can't be implicated.

STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN

I don't get this meme

Here's an idea. Fuck your friends wifes, make the daughter record it and suck off your friend once you're done cumming.

Works like a charm.

I can still feel my hebe.

Is that a negress? I like how you specify your race as semite* before continuing. How does it feel to autistic Shlomo? You really need to socialize more and re-read this in 6 months to get a full understanding of what you've just said. Don't go through life on easy mode. Regardless of who you are.

Good. Hold on to that. You'll need it when Trump invades Iran and North Korea. Just trust me on this.

Keep doing what you've been doing, don't press forward with it, you know it's wrong and you can keep it under control, just take it as a ego boost that someone younger than you finds you attractive and use your new found confidence in some women around your age

Everything old is new again.

You're either an unmarried self-absorbed 30-something slag who's been riding the cock carousel and now wants to settle down with a beta after fucking Chad since you were 14, or an ugly faggot that no girl will ever touch. Nobody cares what you think.

No, he was told it's wrong. Nobody's ever actually produced any evidence to back that up.

In that case, OP, it is time for you to fill your throat with the penis of another man.

You failed. Looks like it's time for you to fill your mouth with a giant robot's dick cannon.

CIA stop trying to entrap anons

>>>/reddit/