Why don't we just kill all non-whites?

Tribalism will never stop being a part of human nature. We see that in any white area that either blacks, asians, or hispanics become the majority that they end up killing and raping as many whites as they can. Non-whites do not like whites, Asians hate us, blacks hate us, and hispanics hate us.

Either we kill them, or they kill us. And if we don't act soon, then it will be too late for us. Is there a single good reason why we shouldn't eliminate all non-Caucasian humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

h-ref.de/zahlenspiele/auschwitz-4-millionen.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites are a global minority, it is entirely realistic that we could be wiped out. And many are pushing towards this outcome. So whites, are we just going to allow ourselves to be killed? Or are we going to fight back?

Try going outside

Probably allow ourselves to be killed because the majority of the population is easily manipulated with emotions, rather than facts.

I live in California, when I go outside I see Mexicans, blacks, and asians, but I don't see any whites. You can some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

I need to discover if this is the truth or not, because if the white race really will go extinct, then I want to go out in a blaze of glory and try to break the high score.

Why not go out in a blaze of glory anyways?

If there's hope for a future for whites then I see no need to do so, if not, then I'll have no choice but to kill as many people as I can. If the Earth loses the white race then the Earth will no longer have a group of humans attempting to protect endangered species and attempting to keep the environment in good condition. The loss of whites would result in hell on Earth. If hell on Earth is what the future truly will bring, then I want to give people a taste of their future.

This

Whites be like "gotta help the minorities!"

we must protect the jewish race

Jews don't consider themselves to be white, they aren't part of our tribe. They need to go.

Look on the bright side.

4 BILLION NIGGERS by 2100!

At last liberals dreams will come true and humanity itself will be extinct by 2250.

How do we stop this?

"The world would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war." -Joseph Goebbels

End ALL humanitarian aid to africa NOW!

How is it humanitarian aid if it increases the births of Africans and thus increases the amount of people suffering in poverty?

Niggers will continue to pop out 8 kids, problem is with our help 7 of them survive nowadays.

I don't care what you fags say, I want to fuck Nicki Minaj in the ass and watch her gigantic butt jiggle before I cum deep inside her rectum.

You're savage scum.

Because then you wont have anything funny to say, since all you know is old meme racism.

Think about this. Niggers might basically be animals but white people are cruel, evil sons of bitches too, on a wholly different level. Niggers abide by animal kingdom rules, which is the natural order on this planet. Niggers don't cause harm to entire groups of people, hell the entire fucking planet like whites do with their massive corporations and sick genius money schemes.

Niggers might shoot or rob one or two people. White people fuck over entire COUNTRIES.

The white soul will eventually stop repopulating this planet and will end up somewhere else in the cosmos. Advanced souls instinctively stop their physical continuation (birth decline) when the time has passed for their planet.

A planet does have "a time". The earth itself will have its sun fail at some point. Cosmic regrowth continues in new places in different forms.

I know you wanted to hear >muh Aryan spaceships, but the travel happens through consciousness, death, rebirth.

Why the hate user? Anyone has the potential to be great.

lol

blacks, Hispanics and most importantly MENA (which aren't even mentioned) are mathematically a minority compared to whites according to your pic

If we kill all of them, how will we support our consumerism?

If we focus on killing the jews all the other problems will solve themselves.

this fear mongering shit,we are not being wiped out, we are the aggressors.

if we are in danger and we are not, it's because we let jews use us as a proxy to be shielded from consequences.

Well first of all, all this modern day racial tension upheaval falls on the Jews' head. Other races have been around for a long time, and not one had made it their sole purpose to destroy Europeans like the Jews did. Negroes have been around for a quarter million years, and only in the past millennium did they ever become relevant or affected anyone else, and you know it were the Jews that owned the slave trade. Chinese hatred of the West? Jews were the ones running the East India Company that was responsible for the Opium Wars and gave the blame to Whitey, and it was Jewish Communism that ruined the soul of China into an ant colony. Mexicans only started flooding us once Jewish legislators enacted their open border policies. Muslims are a problem, but remember that the Jews are the ones shipping them into Europe.

Once Jews are gone, 99% of today's problems disappear.

The jews are the cancer, and the world hates us for being jew enablers.
we should destroy israel then the world would be free.

Can we leave a few of the spics..I still need my lawn mowed and I do enjoy a little spic pussy now and again

Literally every other race/people on Earth have indulged in slavery/segregation at some point in their history you retard. So why are you so butthurt about the period in time white people did it?

Reminder whites are the founders of the abolitionist movement as well.

this

We have to kill the Jews, there are only 12 million so its do-able.

it's too late for whitey

you dumb fucks already gave away all your cities lmfao

So move to Idaho or some shit.

Ah yes, let's ignore the barbary slave trade, the absolutely brutal arab slave trade, african tribal slavery(and the fact that slaves were often purchased from africa for guns so that african tribes who were selling slaves could take more territory and more slaves). Hey, while we're at it lets ignore the white genocides that have been periodically going on in africa, the violent transition between Rhodesia and Zimbabwe(and the economic and infrastructure collapse that resulted from black-on-white racism), and what's been happening in south africa.

Because muh narrative.

>>>Holla Forums

Humans are evil, vicious monsters by nature. Roughly 80% of each race, minimum, need to be weeded out to make way for the elites of each race. Has soon has robots become smart enough they need to use dna to design a replacement.

Humans are evil, vicious monsters by nature. Roughly 80% of each race, minimum, need to be weeded out to make way for the elites (smartest, strongest, fastest) of each race. Has soon has robots become smart enough they need to use dna to design a replacement.

jews.

how out of context is this?

Lets say we kill 10,000 jews a day, then within 3 years the problem is solved forever.

We are simply more evolved.

Through crossbreeding many thousands of years prior, we have given most of them more "human" features

Some of those species have little or no human DNA. Mostly seen in africans and native australians.

We were the first species, and we have been around for a -very- long time.
The other species evolved slowly. Some fault in their DNA combined with a lower intellect is the most likely source of this degradation.

However, not all whites are intelligent.
Who the fuck tried breeding with ape men and fish eyed dwarves in the first place?
Fucking Niggers.

Asians are deformative. They are also all closely related (long history of inbreeding and mass genocide), hence the lack of individual traits. All Asians DO look alike. Fortunately they were bred enough to inherit our intellect. However, their inferiority is obvious when you consider their fucked up eyes. It is well known that evolution favors large, rounded eyes.

Niggers are
FUCKYOUNIGGERAPEMONKEYFUCKERS
I Fucking Hate Niggers. They are the most intellectually inferior species. They evolved from apes, probably much later than most other species. Niggers are violent. All of them. Niggers are full of hate and deception. Niggers want your $$$. They will commit any number of attrocities to obtain the contents of your wallet. Niggers are fiends. Their primal brain only knows how to seek pleasure and commit violence. Some Niggers try to act smart. Stop trying you monkey fuckers. You will never grasp our capacity for knowledge. You will never know our infinite wisdom. We are your gods. And we are disgusted by your existence. Keep killing your kin and keep attacking law enforcement. We can afford Real guns.

I might continue another time. Im tired of thinking about these primitive fucks

Thats because Niggers are stupid you fuck. You really think they wouldnt commit mass genocide if they had a few more brain cells?

We had our shot and blew it you stupid fuck. History has proved we're an easily manipulated, warlike race that uses our power to kill our brothers.
WW2 was our chance and we blew it. Instead of using our resources to go to space, we slaughtered our "fellow" Aryans.
Whites don't give a shit about each other and as soon as we get power, we'd just fight each other again.

Only doing 2/3 of the job is the same as not doing the job at all.

Snow Blindness is a thing.

You could stick to morsels like Rahyndee James and at least be a little bit less degenerate…

Dumbass, "white" isn't a race, it's a mindset.

Well, at least, it's been conflated/branded as such.

"Oh, that's so WHITE." You mean, "Successful."

Cultural success has been racially branded and marked for destruction.

You can't read german, so i will translate the first image for you and show you why you are retarded to think it's favorable for you to use:

"The certification numbers of the special registry office does not allow conclusions on the actual number of deaths in the concentration camps."

This is the underlined part. You wonder why it's underlined and explicitly stating that these numbers are not representing anything but those being added later on through findings? They were made aware that Nazis were misrepresenting earlier numbers and also getting confused as to why they were raising. Well, they're merely those being added later on by becoming certified as dead in the camps through continued research.
The second image is also explained equally easily but you can google translate that one for yourself as it just takes a lil bit more text i can't bother to do for you:
h-ref.de/zahlenspiele/auschwitz-4-millionen.php

Jews pull the strings. Kill the puppeteer and the puppets fall down.

One "hint" though, as you apparently reading inept in your own language, assuming you're english speaking:

First board reads: "four million people suffered and died here […]

4 Million
"suffered"
and "died"
This number includes those who did not die

Second plate:
"…where the nazis murdered about one and a half million…"
This is only people that died.

Learn to read, nigger.

it is a taxon

Because you go to jail for actually questioning the numbers ^^
Red cross numbers are similar.]

Why dont you prove that indeed that many died.

That site shows more evidence for the myth .

Then they keep using slanderous language like "the refusal of the right-wing extremist"

If you are on the side of truth you dont have to use attacks on character slander and accusation.

Every time they mention research that shows that the number is heavenly inflated, the rebuttal the site give, they where meanies, liars and nazi`s.

"he must have been a nazi for saying that"

I do not like most of you today, but I do think you were respectable 200 years ago, and during the midieval times.

They are your cousins, so you should.

Black people "be like", "We people of color. We wuz them and they are us."

Blacks have a very high birth rate though, unfortunately, most of it goes to there average people, not the intellectuals among them. I hate how seems to combine a ton of different groups into a brown section. I think MENA, Native Americans (some mestizos/metis identify as such), Abos & friends, and hues/mulattos should have here own categories; maybe put MENA into white since they are close.
This post looks more accurate. If whites go, so does MENA, mainland US Natives (unless the mexicans interviene), and Australian Aborigines.

Nice.

Even avg blacks would be a bad thing

do you sincerely believe that getting into a certain college is a measure of intelligence?

how many of your classmates got into an actual college?

Where did i say that?

You know, that average IQ is 100.
Next time do some research before
posting bad propanda.
Goebbels would fuck in your ass for such a stupidity.

My genes are strong, if my grandchildren had pic relate happen to them, they would simply find a black or hispanic partner and become part of the majority through marriage.

Resistance is futile, as long as "hate" will be considered a bad word. In the country i live, we had immigration since forever, and it grew on as in a sort of passive aggressive racism. The way i see it, this slight hate and anger keeps everyone in his own spot.
spoiler for blogpost

Whites are doomed unless we wake up as a people. See California for what is going to happen to all the lower 48 eventually. Do you want bilingual signs everywhere you go? Spanish constantly? Want to feel like a stranger in your own state?

Genetics are not like paint, you have allele in genetics some genes are dominate to others.
So you wont get nice pretty colors and shit.
You get brown.

Preventing this regression to the mean avg is in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.
Especially if this new genetic admixture is inbred.
Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.
We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

i know how it works, and i don't care.
a pussy from the inside is still pink, and if my grandson wants to stick a dick in it so be it.

yeah and GUIDs are prone to colliding

I am not sure how I made the typo as I was just writing about the medieval times on a different board.

Do you mean there average, or if they had an IQ of 100?
If you meant the latter, I would have to agree as I think they have to work on some other things as well, at least, culturally or on there outlook; a lot of the ones who are smarter than there average like to blame others for there problems.

He might as well adopt a child from sub-saharan Africa and pretend it is his own flesh and blood.

Nice x2

Still on spring break, son?