NEET thread

NEET thread.

Get in here comrades. How have you used your free time today? Play any vidya, watch any new anime?

Just watched all of Tatami Galaxy. Haven't played vidya in years.

I miss being a NEET. If I had a lot of money I would just stop working forever. All I do is download and watch anime. I hardly play vidya anymore. I think it would be feasible. All I have to do is buy a house and pay for all utilities until I die of old age surrounded by my dakimaras.

Go away traitor

Is someone a traitor if they're forced to change?

Yes, NEETdom is not just a brotherhood, it's a philosophy one should never betray regardless of circumstance.

Was Tatami any good, never gotten around to seeing it.

99.5% of anime is moe shit and unwatchable and video games lose that "rewarding feeling" if you overdose on them after years, so ya the NEET life is pointless and boring in the long run. man up fags and go outside, go hold a girls hand for once

browsing imageboards for content i haven't seen before

turns out there's heaps of old shit i would've seen if i had internet friends

It was great, but you have to give it a chance. The styleization was off-putting during the first episode, but after watching all 11 episodes I'd say it's a perfect show.

I'll give it a shot. The art kinda reminds me of Arakawa Under the Bridge's OP.

Begone Norman

Make me.

The only purpose in having a girlfriend would be to breed with them. Bringing life into this shitty world is cruel and immoral. I know you refuse to believe anyone isn't a total failure and incredibly ugly would believe this, but life is a mistake. I could get a girl if I wanted to, but I don't want to. Enjoy giving the Demiurge a few more souls to torture, I suppose.

no one can save you, you have to save yourself

Did he die while trying to put himself out?

you have no basis to talk about morality.
go be gay somewhere else

You're fucking dumb. Give me some logical arguments for why we should bring life into the world? How does the positive aspects of doing so outweigh the suffering?

so pleasure is good? a good that doesn't outweigh suffering?

is that not hedonism?

No, it's utilitarianism. Everyone should go vegan and stop breeding. If we could euthanize all wild animals we should do that as well.

neither logic nor morality have a foundation in your worldview, so you can't appeal to them since life is "le meaningless chaos just pointless suffering".

''Neither pleasure nor pain should enter as motives when one must do what must be done.' - Julius Evola

for what purpose? your life has no meaning outside some temporary pleasure, and your existential problem is some temporary suffering. Go back to the drawing board, your philosophy is shit

Pleasure and pain is everything, we're not robots, you fucking autist.

Who said existence was meaningless? It has meaning and that meaning is negative. Life is not nothing, what it is is bad.

no, they are transient phenomena, subjective feel feels, that are utterly meaningless in your worldview…everything is meaningless in your worldview remember? Do you even believe in God and objective Morality?

negation means lack, negative means without positive.

good and bad are just meaningless subjective states that temporarily come and go, in your worldview, stop complaining.

cancer is meaningless in an anti-natalist worldview, in fact it's actually good since it kills baby-makers

Yeah, pain is real subjective when your balls are being squished with a nut-cracker. Pain is real subjective when a gazelle is eaten alive by a lion.

Fuck off, retard. You know nothing about anti-natalism. Go read Better Never to Have Been by David Benatar.

yes that's the definition of subjective.
also the pain is temporary, just like the pleasure, so why do care? anti-natalism is for brainlets, you don't even have a foundation for right and wrong, true and false, good and evil.

already ahead of you m8, it was shit years ago, it's still shit now.
it's a symptom of a dumb hedonist calculus and also has no epistemic or moral foundation.

Kill yourself.

anti-nat is brain damage

you're the one who thinks life isn't worth living, take your own advice.

first rational thing you've said today.