Affliction

Holla Forums I have this horrible affliction. I really can't help myself. I've tried so many times to fix it, but I can't

First time I realized it

I go through this with every new girl I meet. The planning, the anticipation, the occasional asking them if they will let me

Am I a degenerate Holla Forums? I hear on the news that sexual fetishization is often due to mental imbalance

Well at least you are meeting girls

yeah its definitely a real story.

Why would there not be a guy that wants to reside in womens bra feeding of her breast.

what's the girl's name? familiar face

My dude, if you only knew how normal it is to have this fantasy you have.
You just want to go back to live in the breast: think about it. All of us have resided *within* our moms for nine months, and after that, cuddled right next to her breasts, literally living off her milk. It's not that weird.
If you want to understand it, and to fix it, go to a therapist. Make sure it's a psychoanalitic therapy, behavioral-cognitive won't help you here. And by the way, it's a good sign that you feel this as something "degenerate", although it isn't. It means there's a part of you that wants to move on.

When you say it like that it is wierd

You should try and fuck her milkhole like they do in chinese sex comics

Of course, when you start to think about things you had never thought about, they seem alien

No it was just the paraphrasing including your desire to get in to your mother that made it wierd

You need a heavy dose of nigger dick to make you break your addiction

There is no "phrasing" nor "paraphrasing" you disgusting cultural marxist, where do you think babies come from?
Reality is reality. Of course you can modify the simbolic world to make it seem like "there's no difference" between me and a somalian rapefugee, but matter of fact, there is a difference.
Same way, you literally spend months within your mother's body and (save for exceptional cases) you spend a number of months being routinely cuddled against her breasts for feeding. It's not the "paraphrasing", it's a provable fact.
The "desire to get into the mother" is part of a theory by psychoanalysts, especially Melanie Klein. It can be argued, of course, but there is a considerable body of evidence.

Yeah but i dont want to go back to it., not my mother , wtf dude

I have the same thing but I want to shrink myself and ride along in between her tits

you just know this was from 'traditional chinese medicine' bullshit

Many of those symptoms are backed by science.

who is this white whore?

Original much, OP.
Six Inches, a short story I wrote long time ago. Fag.
And no, I'm not dead, it's a conspiracy.

Charles Bukowski