Who else is thankful they were born white? I don't hate all the brown people...

Who else is thankful they were born white? I don't hate all the brown people, I understand the jealousy they have for me and they have my sympathy.

t. Mexican

I can prove I'm the whitest man on this site.

Go ahead

A true Aryan walks among you.

fuck off eternal anglo, mudslimes are more aryan than you

TOP KEKKKKK

I wonder what the (((0.1%))) that you didn't show us could be…

I identify as African American. Check your privilege.

Sorry user, 1 drop rule, we'll oven you last though.

Yes, I am.

When I was younger, my newly developing, over analytical mind wasn't comfortable (upon learning about shittier, victorian era times) with the idea of being "lucky" to be born in the present day.

With that being said; so much is out of our personal control in this life. You can drive yourself crazy trying to rationalize it. You can get pissed off and become an edgy nihilist too. You can do a lot of things that wont change the fundamental reality… Only eat up your mental resources. So…. brown people…. funny looking gooks.. don't dwell on it too hard. The white man is the most majestic form of human. But we're all in the same shitter. No real control over it. Just do the best you can for yourself. Manlets… negroes… just do the best you can…

Yes, we should all be thankful for our white privilege.

Whites race best race.

If i ware a brown person i would also probably give up and succumb to degeneracy on purpose, because what would be the point to succeed in life and leave a legacy to my offspring if my offspring would also be a shitskin, cursed with inferior genes.

I'm a "white" hispanic. I wish I was white. Just going to live and die without reproducing.

I'm sorry Holla Forums brainwashed you into hating your own race.

I've always hated hispanics, though.

>>>Holla Forums

Then you're a self-hating cuck, and it's a good thing you won't reproduce.

WEW

How's it going, white boy? You think we like you because you feel guilt? Fuck off. White shit is just better, I don't hate myself for being black, but I fucking hate cuckolds like you. I thank God every night that my ancestors were enslaved and brought to America, otherwise I'd be in some African shithole getting fucking clubbed to death.

No one should be proud over a house of shit.

Thanks for arguing against points I never made; first off, society =/= Holla Forums and I never said anything about non-whites as a group. Second, I don't feel guilt, I feel pity that you don't know what it's like to have pride in your people. If you want to argue against someone, try not strawmanning them.

Who talked about pride? Nationalism isn't about resting on your laurels because your race is well off, it isn't exclusive to the superior race, it's summed up perfectly by the fourteen words, and if you aren't following them with regards to your own race, you're a failure of a human being.

Bitch, what the fuck do I have to be proud of? The only aspect of black culture I love is Jazz, everything else is toxic shit. And your point was the non-whites only hate themselves because of what evil white racists say about them, that ain't fucking true. We hate ourselves because the majority of our people are fucking morons. Come live in a black neighborhood sometime, see how much you enjoy it.

What the fuck is this? Even the guy in pic related can't believe this shit is considered a sword. Brb LARPing as a white nationalist in Holla Forums.

My point was that you probably hate yourself because you browse Holla Forums when clearly it isn't meant for you; Nothing about other non-whites.
Yes, your race is pretty shit, so organise with blacks who actually care about their race. You probably won't because you clearly hate yourself and have no desire to improve your race though, so I'm done talking to you. All race traitors are equally pathetic, white or otherwise.

There is nothing to be proud of. Should I go around praising some country that isn't America just because "hispanic nationalism" says so? There is nothing to be proud of. I like whites. I like the way they look, I like the way they act, I like the way they think. Even if I were to look at it from a purely selfish viewpoint, supporting and praising whites is beneficial to hispanics.

see

Black and proud here. I am a freelance writer. I work from home. I make decent money (not great but good enough). I have no criminal background (except that one night I got drunk…). On the surface I am an upright and respectable citizen.
Dark secret:
I believe in "weaponized sexuality" since the black gene is stronger when I fuck white women they child will be black. I've gotten nine pregnant so far. They know about each other too.
I often wonder what it will take to get you white boys to fight? Fight me, white boi!

*their

Unless a person can genetically alter them, selectively breed them or some other measure, no one is able to improve a race. The remnants are the only ones who improve and benefit society, in nearly all cases these non-white remnants have a large mixture of white blood. Take an average hispanic or nigger and ask him for his opinions. Hell, you can try to isolate them from society and allow them to form thoughts uniquely theirs. What you get is nothing special. There is nothing special going on in a hispanic's head. A nigger can only hope to survive without the company of his race. Differently, you can try to alter the ideology of the masses of hispanics/niggers and what you'll get are a bunch of lazy, entitled retards who can barely function without your constant maintenance. Hispanics NEED whites in order to at least resemble a society, and niggers are even worse. However if you take an average white and you isolate them from society what you'll get is something resembling a remnant. See, every single white has the capability of being a remnant. Sadly, only those who are outcasted due to whatever circumstance foster the qualities. A mass of whites can function perfectly without someone as a care-tender.

It's counter-productive to try to "improve" a race (a mass), the only thing you can hope is to try to find the remnants of the race. Since neither hispanics or niggers can create remnants of their own, the only option would be to heavily mix the population with white blood. You're dumbing down a large portion of a population just to uplift another. It's not logical.

I'm not thankful for being born, but at least I'm white.

make something of it

You aren't black, nigger. I can tell. You either a white cuck or a Jew.

I'm just glad i was born in the The greatest country on earth THE U S OF A
T. Mexican

Americans have no culture, that's what the melting pot theory gets you.

haha benis :—DDD

He has been trying for a week now. He thinks he is funny.

Your skin tone not only has a criminal background, but an entire criminal forefront too. It not only meets the eye, it completely engulfs ones field of vision. I think that it's safe to assume your criminality, just as it's safe to build an emergency shelter in tornado alley.