The Summer Prophecy

More than a year ago, all good Holla Forumslacks knew that this was going to be a bloody summer for Europe, and the snackbars have not let us down. We're hitting levels of snackbaring that shouldn't even be possible, with nearly daily attacks in France and Germany.

…not to even mention Omar "Dream Machine" Mateen's attack on this side of the Atlantic.

And those are just the big ones, not even mentioning the almost daily occurrences of Europeans being butchered by their mudslime pets in one/two death attacks.

We all knew this was coming when the rapefugess starting flocking en masse last year. What really shocks me is that normies seem to not have seen this coming at all.

How bad is it going to get, Holla Forums? Will Europe wake up? How many will die due to the Summer Prophecy?

Also, dubs and Trump will be president thanks to the constant ISISing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QxEsJ
sputniknews.com/europe/20160726/1043627342/berlin-shooting-doctor.html
kek.jp/en/
archive.is/fhwwr
archive.is/FLwEm
archive.is/wH1V0
archive.is/KkQdz
archive.is/MbHPG
archive.is/8Uyw8
archive.is/YuTQi
archive.is/Yu0NA
archive.is/tosm4
archive.is/8QgVR
archive.is/QCsVb
archive.is/7vSWW
archive.is/Z4L4s
archive.is/vxRTK
archive.is/Ixy4b
archive.is/BUvcE
archive.is/YMTXu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Kek.

It's happening, friends.

(checked)

Praise kek.

The fire rises but is nowhere near its apex, brother.

You are right, we did see this coming. It's only common sense when you factor in everything.
As for the future, I believe we will see more and more violence as time goes on. We already see media and politicians talking about this being a new normal, and something Europeans have to get used to.
With the extra violence I expect extra censorship of any kind of differing opinion that strays from the narrative, and extra censorship of rapefugee enrichment activities.

The question I have is when will the tipping point occur? There is no way that this will not end in a bloody conflict. As an American I can only speculate. I think this will be a domino effect. Somewhere whites revolt and racial clashes happen. This starts a chain reaction across that country which could easily spread. My guess is that it will happen in France, but no idea when.

Part of me hopes Europe can hold on until a Trump presidency. If the race war happens before then, we could see king nigger go full SHUTITDOWN mode by siding with the EU and using American force.

the zionist jubilee??

So NATO zogbots fucking up Europe once more, Balkans 2.0

I tried to warn people last year and into the new year some listened after the bataclan and san bernardino and most still refuse to listen…

What I'm curious about though is, whatever happened to those austrian elections? They will be rehost right?

The more diversity comes in, the more cultural enrichment there will be. For the time being, all we can do is meme, try to redpill people in Europe, make sure anyone we care about stays the fuck away from the kebabs and bide our time. Every additional attack hurts Shillary, because the Amerifats will sooner or later, be it through meme-ing or otherwise, find out about them and start thinking twice about voting for the woman that advertises bringing raw amounts of those same kinds of creatures into the states.

Also OP is forgetting yesterday's machete attack.

What was the most creepy was that I was writing a story, published a chapter yesterday where a machete-wielding fantasy-kebab gets BTFO, and only found out today that mere hours before posting it (but like a month after writing it) this happened. archive.is/QxEsJ I swear it was a coincidence. I am not joking. I don't know who else to go to with this. The choice of weaponry was based on pic related.

user people here will tell you it was kek but the truth is it's part of the underlying structure of life and the universe, kind of like the hundredth monkey effect(no pun intended)

It isn't really getting relevant levels of attention considering that the "migrant crisis" never ended

Years ago, way before the refugees thing, Holla Forums predicted this, kikes playing both sides in this Europeans vs sandniggers thing, anyone got the pic? It was back in 4cuck days

The attacks so far are nothing special - Just probing the defenses of Europe and the USA, testing, poking, catalogging how quickly police, army, etc responds, how easy it is to shut down cities like Munich.

A year ago during the migrant crisis, ISIS members were caught with detailed plans for easily conquering entire German cities in no-time, usually starting with raiding the police and army weapon storage sites.

This would be very similar to what the USA has done in Syria and Iraq, as Trump also mentioned before, a few shots fired and the few 'moderates' run away and ISIS gets all the shiny toys.

I fear that when ISIS aka Mossad are ready for their real attack it will be across multiple cities across Europe at the exact time. Thousands killed. Things are going to get really bad before they get better. It's important that everyone reading this especially in Europe prepare for the worst

If dubs
race war
will start next summer

user what have you done? Now we have to wait half a year more than we otherwise would.

but he is already president, user

(checked)

We need the God Emperor in charge to fulfill the will of KEK

bump

lol there's been another attack since the time this was posted (less than two hours ago)

He is president of our hearts.

(witnesed)

Their biggest misstep will be when they stopped trying to hide their ways.

It's going to get pretty bad.

Machetes are a really popular weapon with shitskins of any sort so it could have been just an actual coincidence but that doesn't matter because Kek oversees all coincidences too

S U M M E R 2 0 1 6
U
M
M
E
R

checked

The Trumpenfuhrer will lead us against the dindus next summer!

Does Kek will that frogs will be the first to remove the kebabs?

They just can't stop snackbaring!

PRAISE KEK

CHECKEM

Not enough tbh

Who ?

what do you think would happen if Trump decided upon himself to just start acting like he's president and issuing basic orders to the populace before he even wins the election?

I think that many people would listen…. and ignore that fake president obama we have now.

I'm a bit worried at KEK's power level now. There are so many happenings. The memes are getting out of control.

It must be respected.

sputniknews.com/europe/20160726/1043627342/berlin-shooting-doctor.html

Doctor shot dead in Berlin by a rapefugee. Hot off the presses.

Proof it's a Mudslime? I believe it, but I'd like confirmation before I spread it to others.

Muslim until proven otherwise; how good is the strike rate so far in 2016?

He's a god of chaos, getting out of control is merely the beginning.

I'm sure it was, I just want a name or an ethnicity before sharing. This was a single doctor killed and then a suicide, it could have been an actual mentally ill person who was pissed at a shitty doc.

KEK DUB DUBS

Summer of love.

Because this is what happens when you love the snake. Also a reference to 1968.

I heard that the Hague has the cops on radio silence regarding the mudshits. Expect some shit to come from NL.

Don't worry OP.
The problem with normies is that they suppress shit and frustration.

We have to wait for a big one. Somewhere in between 500 and 1000 deaths.
Then you're gonna see nationalists stomping down the street.

They are already booing every high state official in France and Germany. And support of their governments isn't exactly high. I mean the real one, not the media reported.

I don't understand why the governments suddenly flipped the switch in 2012 and started attacking their native populations in the open. Certainly has something to do with Obama's 2nd term.
They're either suicidal or sure of themselves that they won't face the consequences becouse a war and martial law will suspend voting and everything that could get them from power.

KEK IS MAN MADE
kek.jp/en/

Does somebody have a list off all snackbar attacks from this summer. I don't want a shittypedia link because they use a funny definition of terrorism.

Wait til september

Yea again I know

No, this is bullshit.

No fucking way.

Yes, I believe in October/November or so.

He's already caused massive boycotts against companies that outsource and has had world leaders apologize to him.

I don't think we've seen the worst of it yet, people may think it's bad now but just think ahow it looks in 2030.

I hope it's November. A few more snackbars will wake up some people. He only needs a few thousand more votes than last time.

Any more info or source on this?

Why can't I hold all this synchronicity?
Praise kek.

Here's for 2016 so far.

I compiled the list myself so there may be missing events.

archive.is/fhwwr

archive.is/FLwEm

archive.is/wH1V0

archive.is/KkQdz

archive.is/MbHPG

archive.is/8Uyw8

archive.is/YuTQi

archive.is/Yu0NA

archive.is/tosm4

archive.is/8QgVR

archive.is/QCsVb

archive.is/7vSWW

archive.is/Z4L4s

archive.is/vxRTK

archive.is/Ixy4b

archive.is/BUvcE

archive.is/YMTXu

And that's just for Europe.

Gr8 work, user. Exactly what I needed.

It's fucking happening anons, their foolish accellerationism is pushing people towards the light. They are FINALLY starting to see.

This
When the real attacks come they'll also hit the infrastructure hard
Push the European parts of cities into huge disarray, while the already tribalistic Muslim communities will survive it much better

Hail Kek.

This is basically the new norm until refuwees go home. And as that was blatantly never part of their plan that will only be accomplished by The Happening.

I predict there will be two more, Paris-style attacks before the Fire Monkey hands over to Mr Cock.

Dubs and its in Britain.

weren't British security officials saying they expect some Nice style truck attacks?

If it can be memed, it will happen in 2016

Probably, but the British security services always start kvetching for greater powers whenever something like this happens. Although they may be allowed to molest young girls, the snackbars feel the equal weight of Airstrip One when it comes to counter-terror. So most likely it will be in France, Benelux, or Germany.

We're living in the end times now.

I'm surprised we haven't heard more out of Sweden

We have, it became ordinary for a constant news stream of rape, murder, trafficking and drug abuse to flow out of that once grand nation. The muzzies have pretty much already won there, any terror attack would be disadvantageous for them.

Malmo from last I heard was practically a middle eastern warzone.

bullshit
we already had fucking 9/11 and this shit is still happening
TENS of thousands AT LEAST are going to have to die before anything of real significance even starts to happen
ISIS is going to have to set off a nuke in a major city or something
people are that fucking cucked

Most normies don't pay attention to world events, or even events in their own country, and if they do it's through the mainstream media. They didn't see this coming because they were too distracted with TV and vidya and what Kim Kardashian is doing. If it's not happening right in front of their eyes, they don't see it. Even if they see the warning signs, they don't know how to connect the dots. They see individual events, not a larger pattern. Most of us would seem like prophets to the average normie if their attention span was long enough to notice that our predictions come true. We're not psychic, we just notice patterns.

As long as it's individual terrorists doing the damage, it can always be rationalized as "bad apples". What will really wake up the normies is a mob of migrants invading a town and raping, pillaging, and murdering the inhabitants.

I think that's called "Cologne"

after the brussels terror attacks trump issued a statement about 2 hours before obama. his statement was given more media attention than the supposed president's as well.

it was around this point that plebbitors started saying he is the real president, in that trump is the one leading the national discussion, he's the real leader

The Muslim ban in the wake of San Bernardino is when it really began. As I recall Obama gave a dreadful speech on the Sunday, and Trump came out the next day with the "total and complete shutdown on Muslims entering the US"

I even remember Fox criticizing Trump for it, saying he "should have let a negative news cycle for Obama breathe a little"

last thing I heard was police tried to make a deal with mudshits: police stays out of their ghettos and the mudshits try to stop litting up cars.
oh god, sweden…

Remember Disney-world. I can't speak any further the the subject but remember Disney-world.

unless someone is in the room right now with a gun to your head you better fucking speak further
that or stop LARPing

What in the fuck

Nope. 1 or 2 deaths per attack are just death by thousand cuts that ups the pressure in the tank
9/11 is too old to bring it up. that's why people aren't that fervent anymore to stick their dicks in ME.

There has to be another major one. Not nuke because it's unprofitable for the elites.
Then it will blow the people's lid off and Merkel will hang. IF they don't mask it with something else.

I had close connections with a man that ran a web crawler that fairly accurately predicted future events, sort of reverse memeing by spotting trends. That man went into hiding and the last thing he said to me was "remember Disney-world". Couldn't really elaborate on it because it sound ridiculous.

Well your among ridiculous people, so elaborate or your a LARPer, and elaborate nonetheless; you're a LARPer.

An era did end last year. There is no denying it.

It's sad that im actually hoping we too can get a taste of real terrorist attack because smaller rapes in the name of Allah and such are just "isolated cases" and police+gubmint tries their hardest to control the information when those happen(which happen frequently) but with bigger hit that's just not possible and it would give more push for everyone who is anti-immigration/islam.

I don't really understand it but the way he explained it to me was that the crawler noted words, pictures and the frequency they were used, he made it as a pet project to figure out if memes were really anything of note or just scattershot that occasionally hit it's mark and then getting retroactively memed. He apparently found a direct connection to repeated phrases and future events while he had the crawler loose on the chans and then got curious about what the more "normal" parts of the internet would provide, that's where he ran into whatever spooked him about disneyworld.

Meh, Disneyworld is not an at all unlikely target. Symbol of American culture, lots of people, innocent children etc.

The Shemita happened alright, but the real beginning of the current dip was 2011 or 2008 at earliest.

It has to be much worse than Cologne. I'm talking Carthage-style sacking. That's what it will take. The average european needs to know that at any minute a mob of angry barbarians can show up and behead their whole town.

We'll die away, we'll never wake up, it's too late we had a good one didn't we?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
Although this should be glorious, I can't help but feel that our memes are feeding this ==high-energy== machine.

When i think about it, life expectancy for Yoropeons against Islam/immigration is way shorter than for the cucks as even in the case of Islamic take-over they would just turn Muslims like good cucks so it really makes me wonder sometimes… why do i even fight?

If i die without ever seeing the white Yorop im fighting for even if my actions did their part in making that to happen sometime in the future it's still bleak when you think that most people alive to enjoy it are the ones who were too beta cucks to fight.
At best they'l have 50years of European paradise until their offspring fuck it all up because cucks make for a shitty parents and genes and it all goes tumbling down towards multicultural hellhole yet again.

But will it happen I wonder? They'd do it if they could. Big attacks are probably easier for intelligence to detect, then again we could get to a point where there are so many different attacks they can't keep up with them. And I'm betting Muslims will keep being emboldened by all these attacks.

Its a grim fact but a large attack would galvanise people.

The US and white Europe needs Trump in charge otherwise the Great Purge can't begin.

this, I think that we should allow them to build the califuck, because then all people would see what happens in the muzzlim dystopia, 'murica, china, and slavs could then kill all mudslimes, and build new

People are already ignoring what's going on now.

Nope.
Muslims in charge of west means muslims in charge of nukes, slavs would be fucked too, just not right away.

Meme responsibly, user.

If Obongo started with his martial law crap I'm convinced that at this point Trump could issue an order to the military to depose the nigger and they would comply. If he thought that was the only way left he might well do something like that. It goes without saying he could also start a civil war were it to come to that, but I suspect his contact network positions him such that he wouldn't even need to go that far.

Refer to him as President Trump from now on, and the "Trump Administration". Meme those terms into existence.

The intelligence ARE coordinating these attacks, especially the big ones. Muzzies are too stupid for these kinds of things.
It's organized by the local intelligence department which get's it's orders from CIA/Mossad amalgam.
That's why there are no major crackdowns on ISIS operatives. All is government orchestrated.

Muzzies are the scape goat. Israel ramped up these attacks so Europe intervenes in Syria, which they are going to loose soon.

1 More countries leave the EU because open boarders

2 Trump-esque politicians start springing up in Europe, voter fraud is revealed to be used to keep them from power

3 Europeans start grabbing guns any way they can, cases of urban warfare

4 A MOTHERFUCKING HAPPENING!

Sauce on webm please.