What was his fucking problem? Is he autistic?

What was his fucking problem? Is he autistic?

Literally did nothing wrong.

So why does rulecuck take his impotent rage out on an innocent shitposting board?

She probably wiped her ass with it to keep up with Muslim sensibilities. Trump did the right thing.

He's a fucking cuck. Any true alt-righters abandoned him long ago, don't fall for the hype.

He was too busy thinking about how great it's going to be when he liberates Germany from it's hook nosed masters.

ALL HAIL KAISER TRUMP!

ayy lmao, spot the 16 year old

Holla Forums, come on now, get your memes right.

He did shake her hand you shitposting dumbass, while they were standing.

Drumpftard poltrolls BTFO!

He wants to save Europe, but knows that snapping Merkel's traitorous neck is politically incorrect.

back to highschool

Cumskins utterly btfo! Globalism and muslim rape gangs FTW

As a Trump supporter myself, he's very childish in the video.
State leaders need to respect each other. This, regardless of personal sensibilities and opinions.

nice try >>>Holla Forums

leftypol, we already explained to you multiple times that nobody falls for your obvious baits and you're not welcome here

As a bernie supporter, there's nothing I like better than revving up my black bull for a night of passionate love making with my wife's son. #feelthebern.

At this point, its better to look like an autistic child than it is to look like a career politician.

You aren't fooling anyone, Holla Forums
Not Holla Forums.

merkel is trash but this made me think about the rumors that barron is autistic. it's probably true.

Donald Trump is my lord and savior i literally need his approval for anything I think and do. It's great to see him BTFO the leader of a sovereign nation, there's literally a zero percentage possibility of this coming back to bite him (or us) in his fat ass. Do any of the other Trump fans ever like to imagine what he looks like naked? I'm a homophobe myself but it just doesn't seem gay when it's Trump I'm fantasizing about…Should I be concerned about this?

Yeah I fantasize about his dixk all the time, I bet it's YUUUGE! Don't listen to those faggot leftists there nothing gay about sucking the cock of an American hero.

go away leftypol

I'm a right wing God fearing man living in the bible belt of America buddy, what the fuck are you even talking about? I hate niggers and beaners, i love guns and I drink a shit ton of mountain dew. Why do you think I'm leftypol?

I was just asking if my feelings of submissive homosexuality towards Trump are common and judging by they are…I still hate faggots but I can't deny that Trump makes me as hard as a diamond, then again like he said, is it really gay to suck the cock of an American hero? I think it's more about respecting the big dog alpha male than about being a faggot. I can't help how i feel please dont pen me in with those leftist cucks FAGGOTS.

Jenny wonget over it faggots :'^)

You wanna bet money that the rulecuck is spamming because his shitbag hag keeps being rejected?

should have stabbed her in the fucking eye

racist
misogynist
bigot
homophone
hates anime
LITERALLY BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT LIVE ON TV
IS A FUCKING FACIST
Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:
HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE
JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES
THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

Trump is acting in the same manor as Hitler did with the press with world leaders and this time instead of the Jews our American Hitler is going after the mexicans & muslims. This has been brewing for a long time get ready world our far right wing freaks have got the ear of a very stupid man who can set the world on fire with a push of a button.

maybe you don't

No you actually want a feminist commie in power to invite hoardes of 3 world scum in, displacing your own citizens, force them to pay welfare to support said scum and look the other way when crime goes up.

umm why would that be bad??
again, why would that be bad? communists saved europe from the nazis
we are all world citizens, they are entitled
its their right
the only crimes that go up are hate crimes perpetuated by bigots like trump.

How is feminism a good thing?
Communism doesn't work
What makes them entitled?
How is it their right?
Last time I checked there are more black on white crimes than there is vice versa

it brings women equality
yes it does
we are all world citizens
see above
well check again

Why is that a good thing?
According to history it doesn't
How so?
That's not an answer
*checking*….. I'm still right :p

Holla Forums projecting their innate faggotry

what's wrong with faces now