Trump Internet Rapid Response Team

The Don sent invitations to his "top supporters" today to join his newly formed Rapid Response Team.
I don't know the qualifications for "top supporter" but I guess I qualify; I didn't donate money but I bought a hat.
Anyways, you get sent emails to news articles, blogs, and various websites which his team has identified as places online that need immediate political re-calibrating.
If you guys weren't invited, I'll be posting emails ITT so more anons can get in on the Donald J. Trump Internet Defense Force.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4nprbo/hillary_clintons_meme_team/
politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-rapid-response-team-224608
youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA
archive.is/usvGO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a mailing list, cool your jets.

Trumps internet defense force?
I AM IN

you just receive news updates from trump.

Pfft…Trump text me all the time.
I'll join the TIDF

I GOT THE EMAIL AS WELL. BUT (((GOOGLE))) PUT IT INTO MY SPAM FOLDER

CHECK YOUR SPAM BOXES FOLKS

Counter to shillerys normalfag meme team?

m.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4nprbo/hillary_clintons_meme_team/

WE TIDF NOW

I think I like MAGAIDF

(((MA-GUY-DIF))))

David we know your name now.

Yep. Mine was there too.

Actually, looking at my junk folder, 80% of it is Trump campaign emails. These used to not go to junk and I never marked them like that.

(((Google))) strikes again.

"Be careful what you wish for." springs to mind.

But user, none of this is bad. Why would we not wish for good things?

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-rapid-response-team-224608

I don't like this. Do we really have to resort to the Jews dirty tactics? I know we have to keep up but this kind of stuff just rubs me the wrong way.

What? I mean the whole Internet Defense Force thing.

It's finally happened. We've reached a shitposting level high enough that people are asking us to do it for them.

It was only a matter of time, really.

This is war. Use what ever you can learn from your enemies against them. If your enemies had superior arms, and you discovered you could make and use them against them, wouldn't you? As long as it does not compromise our ideals it would be foolish not to use every weapon we can against our enemies.

Besides that I left out the key difference in our usage of their tactics. We are above all dedicated to seeking out truth and motivating others to do the same. There is nothing wrong or "dirty" about fighting misinformation with truth. It doesn't matter if we're seen as the bad guys if you truly know you are in the right, because above all we just want people to know the fucking truth. That is and always was what the red pill is about.

Jews shill by deception, misdirection, D&C, and twisting of facts. There is nothing wrong with defending Trump as long as you are bringing facts and sound arguments. That's basically what we already do anyway.

Shut up faggot, all I'm saying is that it reeks of re-education. Like I said I realize we have to keep up and we're not the ones being dishonest here, but it's just very intrusive. Ignore me, just my two cents.
Guess I'd have to agree with this guy in the end.

Shilly goys..

our years of sacrifice and honing the craft of the shitpost will finally be put to use as one massive and unstoppable force of feces and memes

This is a good idea. I noticed that shills are watching his twitter and are always the first several replies with a shit-tier meme. Need to watch that and be first reply.

MEME WAR NOW

This.

We Cyber Nazis now

Whoever is running this you need to step up the youtube account. Hardly any subscribers and very little output. youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA

That is the Don's official YT btw, look how long ago he posted. Need more trump vids! We will spread them!

kek

Why does one have a check to say it's real Donald and the other doesnt?

archive.is/usvGO

IT'S REAL

Are you a bad enough dude to shitpost for the president?

Pretty clever actually. Contact your biggest supporters, feed them breaking news, let them go counter-spam the comments and spam it for free instead of paying them millions like Shillary is doing.

No wonder Trump is going to be President.

Hitler dubs confirms that David is a retard.

Yeah it's old news m8, still great though.

Nice try David

Whatever you say, Chaim.

Hey David. How's life going?

Shlomo, Chaim, Mordecai, Moshe, and now David.
Did I miss any?

Also this is gay and OP is a fag.

I've been seeing this guy all over the this board today, is it just one guy that's using it for everything?

Kek, Trumpcucks do it for free.

This is fucking hilarious.

Dont worry that gif is null and void,

F O R F R E E
O
R
F
R
E
E

The payment is a Trump presidency.
But since you shills don't want that, I can see why you're so assmad.

You shouldn't neigh-say dubs you dumb kike.

This is the last time I'm addressing this.
It's my ID, they're my dubs.
If English is your first language - you'd understand that I'm mocking the user I replied to, who assumes people use real names on the
internet.
Everyone trying to derail the thread because I didn't censor a fake name is purposefully trying to sabotage the thread.

Me or other anons who were invited to the mailing list will post the location information that Trump wants us to post at when the emails come in. Nothing has come in yet - it's been less than a day.

MY INTERNET PEOPLE

Holy fuck. Adolf dubs on a self checking dubs post.

Kek is strong with this one.

THE ENEMY'S USE OF A TACTIC IN WAR LEGITIMIZES ITS USE AGAINST THEM

I thought Holla Forums studied the history of the world wars. Don't you know why poison gas was used on the front lines in WWI but not WWII?

Because the Germans were using it all on the Jews?

No, wait, fuck…

I need my hot pockets and holocausts.

The difference is we actually give a damn about our country.

They didn't invite me.

Why did you do this, David?

they don't have to. I guarantee you ALL of the targets will be posted in threads on Holla Forums. Better to stay user and not be vulnerable to counterattack. If Trump can get your name, so can the other side.

It could be a honeypot. I'll let you know when Mossad gets me.

stinker bomb detected

Our job is as the Internet Offense Force

Gork and Mork, as the WH40K Orks would describe it

user's right check your spam folder

So trump's personal internet Sonderkommandos?
Senderkommandos?