Baww thread

It's been a while since we had a good baww thread. All the other threads are shit anyway so here we go

Die.

I cannot post multiple images as javascript is disabled on this pc

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Still? Why even make this thread? You stupid fucking 4chan imports are the only ones that like this shit. No one else wants your shitty copy-paste post-2007
4/b/ tier horrible content here.

for you

Are you just going to continue to post this shit content? Nobody. Wants. This. Thread. Nobody wants "dubs names my dick xDD" or "s/fur xDDD" either.
If there's literally 0 demand for something, why continue to shit it out and decrease the overall quality of the board?

I'm sorry but that user sounds like he has a pretty fucking shitty relationship with his father. I'm not afraid to tell my dad I have no friends and my dad actually understands why without crying like a little queer. I'm in a shitty situation right now at this point in my life, I have no time for friends.

I've never heard about her again. I avoid her like the plague. But that's because she is the most amazing girl I've ever met.
She left me that message 2 years ago, after 2 years without knowing about her. I hope she is doing fine in college, and that she can be happy.

had to solve a captcha again

Fucking hell, I guess I needed a feels thread.

For St. Paddy's day, this right here. Fookin-A, mates.

Ok, fuck, I can't handle this shit, I'm out.

its alright to kill some time. Cheer up buddy

That feels like me in the future TwT

maybe if 8ch wasn't as bad as 4chan…

I just realised that i'm still able to feel.
Good thread,

I am glad that at least some appreciated this thread. I just felt like we did not have a proper baww thread for a long time.
Those were all the caps I have and I would appreciate if anyone posted his as well.

c