Arnie

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/844117670983360512

at what point did he become a cuck?

WHO?

He was always a moron. During his job as a governor I remember him giving some law guy a statue of a bull's testicles.
That was what kind of a moron he was.

I would say back when he fucked the house maid.

Always. Not a template shitpost. Always.

Sad!

i can't watch him anymore, it's physically painful at this point

When he went (((Hollywood))). Only really talented actors like Gibson and Stallone can have a career without sucking jew dick. Arnold can barely speak english.

I dont get it.
What did Arnold mean by that?
That you can't be president unless you go to a random successful middle school?

Is he calling out the President?

assblasted rulecuck inbound

Your MP4 has no sound

I think the worst part is that Schwarzenegger, who's been in politics and should therefore have a good idea of how bullshit the polls are, actually fucking cited the polls as proof that Donald's not doing a good job.

45D CHESS

At what pount did Drumpfs opinion change? It didn't.

He's made a lot of dumb decisions over the past I'd say twenty years. Amongst them are: Fucking the maid, Impregnating the maid, Choosing shitty scripts, Wasting what little youth he had left being fucking governor because he couldn't pick good scripts, Being a shitty governor and now, his most egregious of all, coming against the God Emperor Donald Trump

that pic is fake leftypol ffs at least TRY not to look retarded

fucking the fat mexican didnt help.

What are the odds of that being the real reason Drumpf hates him?

Well Trump is married to a slav, so…yes, that's probably why he hates based Arnold.

Since he started banging his beaner housekeeper.

remind me again, who was it that started the fake news meme?

This. Why are anons commenting on a message they can't hear?

Arnie never seemed particularly liberal. I wonder if he's secretly an illegal immigrant.

He was illegal at one point. He was living in America on an expired visa. I think it was around the late '60s/early '70s. He's naturalised now.

His put on probably has to do with at least one of three things: A) His maid being illegal B) Him having been illegal or C) Wanting to get his Democrat Kennedy wife back at all costs, probably so he can run for office again

Silly Drumbfposter, this is the acurate quote.

I bet he's going to run. He should just focus on his shitty state. Typical celebs.

I can't believe People would publish that, fake news. Fakest news. You can't get more fake than this, folks. Let me tell you, I know fake news and this, this here is fake news.

Probably around the time he took Enron's money to become governor of California.

They still have money?

They did then. I don't know about now.

Arnold got elected in 2003. Weren't they fucked from 2001 onwards? Are you sure you didn't mean Exxon?