Convince girls to accept polygamy?

So, I have what I have to admit is a a very selfish, first-world problem, and I realize you guys are unlikely to be experts in this so I'm just going to ask your advice and tell you what my current plan is, and you can tell me what I can change that might make it actually work.

I keep meeting very attractive younger girls, generally online because of the fetish discussed here (they want to be kidnapped, kept as pets, etc.) I'm blessed with a nice voice so I'm able to seduce them essentially, but then I kind of become what Patrice would call "a time hoe" in that these girls want every moment of my time, essentially I think to make sure I'm not screwing around with other girls… which of course I am.

I want to take these girls two or three at a time, but there's little information out there on how women are convinced to take part in polygamy.

I figured I'd just keep them in a cage in complete sensory deprivation for two days to break their old identity, and refer back to putting them into this situation again should they break the rules. Then I'd gradually induce stockholm syndrome by rewarding their good behavior and keeping them isolated. Then as part of their training they would be made to watch video after video on declining birth rates, why men are better suited for polygamy, and forcing them to marathon the entire Big Love series, as well as some videos about what skeevy whores girls tend to be. I'll try to convince them to think of the other girls as their sisterwives, and able to fill in the gaps around the house, give them someone to talk to when I'm not there and take turns dealing with me.

See the thing is, while the girls I meet are gorgeous, they're never really… pure. If I met a girl who was 10/10 and also a total virgin, naturally I'd devote everything to her, but the girls I meet are physically 8/10 sluts who want my time and attention 24/7. As soon as I find out she's done something with another dude, I no longer feel she deserves all of my time. If I'm overlooking her past experiences, she should have to share.

Beyond that it's just greed. Every girl fills a different niche for me. I want a couple skinny petite girls with tight little bodies, I want a couple chubby girls with huge tits, a redhead, an asian, etc. I don't think I could ever truly remain satisfied with just *one* type, you know?

I would be happy if I get A girlfriend.
No need to push luck.

One can be good, but hy not have a dozen who can entertain and keep eachother company while Daddy's busy?

you need jesus my nigger

dubs

one more

wtf is this thread about?

You could read the OP, or at least the subject.

I considered this OP, but honestly, for me personally, having all of my energy focused on one girl that I'm training exclusively is really what works for me at this point in life. The idea of spinning multiple plates sounds tiring, tbh. Good luck, though. The only way I could see it working would be either A) some chaste Sister Wives setup where you've got different girls in different locations (rooms, houses, zip codes, whatever) or B) some metropolitan sex den setup where the girls all fugg each other and are basically a harem of sex kittens. Less jealousy because they do each other as well as you, keep their place as pets, etc. You may even want to let one take an alpha bitch role over the others.

woo

Any relationship started with a lie is doomed you faggot.

What's the lie?

just put babies in them

Women are already an annoyance, and one woman is enough of a headache. Polygamy is absurd.

Great rp

If you want virgins you need to intentionally go younger. And you probably aren't going to meet virgins on a site where people meet strangers to have fetishistic sex, you moron.

Anyway, if you're willing to use extreme conditioning to change their personalities, I'm sure you can do it. Check out /cuckquean/ for some subliminal messaging loops.

Less extreme ways to send the message: express interest in whether she is bicurious; flat out tell her that you're sleeping with other women, and see whether her curiosity is strong enough that she's willing to meet one of them; or flirt with her friends see how she reacts.

Another pedo-datamining thread…

Ah - ah! Aha!

…?

Younger than 14?

There are a few I suspect are lying about having had sex because they think it'll make them sound more worldly or desirable but once they've made the claim how can subsequent denials be believed?

I say this because when questioned about the sex there will be gaps which don't make sense, like "I don't remember where he came or if he did." or "He uh, he never knew whether or not he came, he was weird like that, so I don't know how it feels." There was one girl who immediately changed her story when I told her I was turned off by her promiscuity, but at that point all she's proven is that she's a liar.