Why are social capitalist-sympathizing liberals so unfunny. Seriously, I don't see anything humorous in them...

Why are social capitalist-sympathizing liberals so unfunny. Seriously, I don't see anything humorous in them, and they tend to be a bunch of spineless weaklings.This includes John Oliver, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Conservatives, on the other hand, are fucking hilarious. If liberals are ever funny it's because they take the content from the cons. Have you seen Fox News? Watching O'Reilly is fucking gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YO_om3iK9kE
youtube.com/watch?v=p2hrfQpgySI
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
youtube.com/watch?v=EaU8PD9P4ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Al Franken remade his career doing just that. His O'Reilly shit was pretty fucking funny; I will give him that.

Idk man, Colbert was pretty funny before the tonight show, and I legitimatly like Jon Stewart. He's certainly better than the south african fuckwit that does the daily show now.

Also, O'Reilly does comedy? Is there even a conservative version of the daily show?

And the liberal talk show hosts' audiences are fucking horrible. They scream and applaud at everything. They're oversensitive sheep.

What was Colbert funny yo? Yeah because of his parodies. He just took the content from the stupid hilarious conservatives. Same with Stewart. Yes, Bill O'Reilly is a comedy genius. I don't think he believes what he says. He's a hero.

*why

the fuck are you talking about? All three of them were funny before all this SJW shit took hold and forced them to cater towards that demographic. Are you a fucking teenager or something?Colbert at least has the excuse that he's on network tv catering to normalfags and old fucks that have shit sense of humor to begin with so he doesn't have a choice.

What makes you think this?

the supreme argument medium for the supreme gentleman

As much as I hate that smug limey faggot, it's not exactly fair to compare immigration with the crimes of international radical organizations that think borders are a suggestion.

Just watch him and his expressions and how he suddenly get all mad and yells. He's the biggest troll on t.v.! He's just paid to deliberately say shit to piss people off. He's amazing.

Why not?

Doubtful

Not on purpose.
Watching a conservative is funny the same way it is funny to watch a dog chase his own tail.
Even if liberals are not as funny they at least aren't fucking retarded.

That's not an answer.

Ironic unintentional comedy.

Can confirm. Colbert roasting George W.Bush when he was invited to a white house function by neocons who took his conservative act seriously was a great moment in the history of comedy.

It's hard to impress the normie demographic with anything thats not a sex joke or hopelessly middle brow. Keep in mind that a normie laughing at a sex joke on late night television wants it to be sufficiently clean so as not to offend the children or make her feel conflicted Sunday morning.

I feel sorry for your generation lad, but unfortunately we old fags taught you to be this way.

Why would mass murderers be stopped by immigration policies?

Made us what way. Can you elaborate, please?

I'm standing by this. He really is a hero. When the revolution arrives, we need to make him the propaganda director.

Depends on the policies, if those policies include disallowing muslims to enter the country then ISIS is less likely to gain a foothold. They're not just mass murderers, they have an MO that is explicitly Islamic.

I wasn't aware Islam a) invented plastic explosives and b) could be magically detected despite effectively being a thought.

Made you think that anything gets a rise out of people, normies especially, is good comedy/good politics.

Yeah but ehh, I don't really believe what is being said. But O'Reilly does make me laugh. On a serious note, I don't like comedy. It's distracting, oversimplifies and twists reality. It's too sensational and people need to get real and work earnestly.

Why does it matter who invented what? That's completely irrelevant. You know you can just buy a gun in America, or go full Boston Bombers and make a pressure cooker.

My point is that the MO isn't Islamic, they're just assholes that blow up people in public to instill fear.

Plus, ISIS recruits people online. Both San Bernadino and the Boston Marathon were caused by this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YO_om3iK9kE

are you autistic? Seriously, this is the most autistic thing I've read today, how does someone not like comedy as a fact? This must be autism, it can't be anything else

Haha comedians suck. Comedy is something that happens on its own in the real world. Planned comedy is fake. Maybe I am autistic.

I thought it was pretty funny when he registered his show as a tax free religion. In general his humor consists of "look how retarded everything is".

Those tears in the audience are partially from laughter but primarily from sadness that there isn't a single strong non-right wing hand in anything in our society.

Also his voice is kind of funny

Unlike Stewart, and especially Stephen Cuckbert, John Oliver is pretty funny at times.

Comedy is reactionary, the urge to laugh must be suppressed in revolutionary society. This is pragmatic common sense in defense of the revolution, not autism.

Jihad is fucking islamic.

Who happen to want to establish a caliphate? You're worse than Obama. It's Islamic terrorism, not just terrorism.

Muslims should be kicked the fuck out. America isn't compatible with shariah law.

John Oliver is as funny as Holla Forums

I'm not seeing the problem here tbh

You're a nihilist, no one gives a fuck what you think.

And this nihilist doesn't give a fuck what you think :^)

wew

yeah remember how all the terrorist were refugees haha i remember that fact A+ totally a fact

I don't give a fuck what you don't give a fuck about.

They are unless you're talking to leftists.

Here's a fact: ethnic diversity leads to distrust. Anybody who isn't white needs to leave regardless, the present situation with islamic terrorism is just waking people up. It's near impossible to wake you fags up. You'll just have to get the rope.

lmao remember when those terrorists came out of no where? They must hate us whites amirite?

Don't look at the imperialists arming the jihadists to fight Gaddafi and Assad my sassenach! Nothing to see here…

i think i just fell in love

Humor is subjective fam

hello Holla Forums i missed you

i find sam pretty funny
youtube.com/watch?v=p2hrfQpgySI

Pfff, well duh. What human thing isn't? No conversations could be had if they could all be ended by saying "it's subjective."

Kill yourself fam

Hey remeber the Paris shooting? You know, the one not committed by refugees?

I wonder if there is crime in pol/'s fantasy land. Like prior to the invention of Islam was there no rape, war and death? Will there be none when whites defeat the Jews?

How long have you really been on chans or even this website? I assure you that the nuggets of funny content that come out of this board is far superior to what most of this chan produces. But go on and laugh at your warmed up happy merchant, Pepe, and Elliot Rodgers memes.

Hate to break it to you, even the golden days of 4chan were shit.

t.old fag

Kill yourself

Huh? When did I imply this? I never said that. On the contrary, I said it was and that that didn't need to be pointed out. Damn it I hate green text.

Sorry, I've got meaning in my life.

Unlike you

We were always here. This board is ours.

I know I just hope you learn something

it hasn't been dumbed down enough yet for that to be true

Like the reality of black crime?

Who here denies that shit? idiot

Yes, I'm sure that you derive a lot of meaning from your e-Nazi crusade towards achieving your e-Nazi alt-right masturbation fantasy by shitposting Facebook frogs of a crypto-democrat duping the American far-right into getting him elected into office.

One day user, the Fourth Reich will get you a gf. And it would take no less than a woman being held at gunpoint for that to happen ;^)

No one asked what you think.

The Paris shooting was committed by muslims, so muslims should not be allowed in the west. You can process that right?

maybe the real reason that black people commit more crimes, hint its not because they are genetically inferior

Didn't the BO support BLM?

I was just about to say that. You beat me to it.

I don't support blm and I bet most people here don't either. Either try to listen or fuck of you little shit

You will learn your place pleb. I will make sure of it.

oh boy where do i start

You're a nihilist, no one cares what you think

Reactionaries never change.

Better luck next time faggot

While not all of them arrived in the "refugee" influx, a number of them did. More to the point, the shooting is the inevitale result of what happens when you bring a bunch of unassimilable barbarians into your country.

Many of them were well off, but all of them were mudslimes.

No, but things were less shitty before people started to kowtow to minorities for the sole reason that they are minorities.

Sure, there are shit-tier whites, but as a percentage of total white population they're comparatively low.

oh, this meme again. So because blacks had ancestors that were slaves, that makes them retarded. How about we perform another test while we're being scientific?

How about we compare the IQ of blacks in the US to blacks in Africa, who weren't slaves and see how the scores line up.

What? You're saying that blacks in Africa have even lower IQs than those in the US? Could this be because US blacks have higher white admixture? NOPE it must be racis IQ testing.

Make any justification you want. They hate you and we don't care what you think.

haha i love this shit Holla Forums actually cant tell the difference between dogs and people.

I'm sorry, you fail to understand that you have no refuge. This is Holla Forums's punching bag. You are clay to molded.

hahahahahahaha

Yep, having a long drawn out discussion with a kebab who's trying to blow you up is exactly what a hipster who has never been in personal danger would think to do.

It is true that Islamic terrorism in the form of Al-Qaeda is a recent thing that's mostly the fault of Saudi Arabian policy. I think that should be dealt with by putting some form of pressure on those degenerates.

And you can't interpret analogies

I like how humanists assume that genetics don't apply to humans

Oh, of course! Because imperialism and the power vacuum following imperialism just never happened and didn't systematically fuck over the majority of Africa! I totally forgot!

Well, guess I'm gonna go shave a swastika onto my head now. You've convinced me with this stunning display of historical awareness.

Edgy.

You're on Holla Forums motherfucker. Such words mean nothing.

have you studded how dogs came to there current state of being it is not at all close to human evolution to equate the too is to have little to no understanding of basic evolutionary history

Here's some historical awareness: muslims have always wanted to force the world to convert to Islam, they still want to today.

It's just an analogy, there might as well have been birds in the comic.

Couldn't it be that they grow up and were educated in one of those first world countries that you love so much? You know with the higher levels of wealth, education and technology? Kinda weird how you ascribed what was good about American blacks to muh white ancestry but the negative things to their african ancestry. I say give credit to your white blood for both :^)

Weird you place so much faith in those tests, when the US military found Northern blacks had higher IQ tests then southern whites. I guess we must conclude they were a superior race. There were some American eugencists that wanted to get red of us white trash and you haven't disproved the thesis.

its an analogy that has no grasp on reality

True. All of Holla Forums is fully of edgy e-activist internet Nazis who literally think that this place is the forefront of an imminent fascist revolution. I'm aware of how shit-tier this place is.

So have Christians, who have also been far more successful at exterminating millions of heathens who didn't accept their faith than Muslims.

Equality has no grasp on reality. Genetic variation does.

Don't call yourself white trash. You're better than that. You're white, it's always better than being a nigger. Don't be ashamed of who you are.

Nah fam according to """""""""REALITY""""""""" you have things the other way around because science says so.

can you people go and actually talk to real biologist and geneticists instead of re-reading the bell curve with your dick in your hand, the only 'major' difference is culture

Have they? Because Muslims still exist. Seems they didn't finish the job.

Does that make you feel better about being an autistic internet Nazi who spends his time arguing with equally-autistic internet communists in the hope that this will somehow lead to a Fourth Reich who can guarantee you the gf you could never get on your own? :^)

Sounds like your mad fam

Aren't you proud to be white?

Tragically, European imperialism was cut short. But they did succeed in mostly exterminating all traces of native American cultures and peoples, so it wasn't a total waste. Two whole continents is a hell of a lot more than muslims ever accomplished.

I'm proud of being better than you in every way. Being white is just a bonus; that white muh privilege is pretty sweet :^)

Muslims don't really count as heathens you fool. How many pagans do you see?

My anger has been with me since birth.

Hey! They have feelings too.

this thread was Holla Forums bait from the beginning

It was never enough.

This is what happens when you start posting conservative-tier "lol stupid libruls rite? xDDD" threads

Liberals are pussies who are incapable of bringing about the social justice they claim to care about, but at least they're not like the "people" in this thread.

This board is Holla Forums you fool. You have no place on Holla Forums if you're a leftist unless you want to be used a punching bag.

Edgy.

That word has no meaning to me. Sincerely, non-whites need to go. Are you white?

What the hell does white even mean?

The word "white" has no meaning to me. Seriously, autistic Nazi manchildren need to be sent to Siberia.

You know deep down what it means. Don't play coy.

im so in love with you

Who will send us where? You're a nihilist, a blank slate.

kek

cum in my mouth plz

No, definite it for me.

Which definition are we referring to then? Because last I checked, everyone has their own opinions and it changes with the wind. The Irish, Italians, Slavs, and a shitload of others have been added and removed from that definition whenever it was convenient/inconvenient, so what pray tell is your definition?

I won't coddle you, you are a grown man. You can do it. C'mon boy.

The children of mother EUROPA, white people. You know of what I speak.

That's what I'm referring to. I seriously don't understand what it means. If by white one means caucasian/caucasoid, then the Western Asians, the North Africans and much of Latin America is white. This is a fact.

Nihilism is too radical even for Marxist-Leninists. Stalin didn't go far enough in sending reactionaries to a specific place to "work"; we want to make every corner of the Earth a place where people like you will be perpetually living in fear between every stolen breath you take.

Behind every corner will be a skinny, KMFDM and Marilyn Manson-listening teenager wearing black BDUs ready to end your pathetic life. Your skulls will be the paving stones to a future where the white race is no more, and all humans will have free access to drugs, non-heteronormative sex, and no one will have to work. European culture will be thoughtcrime, and the family will be illegalized.

Are tannish sicilians white?

Is this proof that all commies are gay degenerates? ;^)

Nihilism isn't radical retard, it's not even an ideology. It means you don't care enough to have something to believe in. It means you are mere clay.

Only the Greek/Italian ones. Niggers and arabs obviously aren't. You get the general idea of whiteness.

as far as i know youre not even real im just attracted to the words ;)

i hope you know we are the same person now

Oh, so my grandparents from both sides of my family are Italians. My dad has green eyes light skin and my brother is your average "white kid" with greenish grayish eyes, light skin and wavy hair. I had blondish hair as a child but it became black later on. I'm a light tan, but you probably wouldn't consider me "white" because of my tan skin. If the Mediterranean people have light skin and colored eyes and hair, its because of the invading Germanic tribes that took over. They weren't like that and the Southern parts of these countries have darker people. So what am I?

This Holla Forumsyp is embarrassing.

You poor naive fascist child, you have no idea what kind of monster is forming beneath Europa.

Communism was merely a spectre over Europe, a spook if you will. Nihilism is Cthulhu slumbering beneath the crashing waves of your petty liberal and conservative politics. Nihilism and anarcho-nihilism will arise out of nowhere in spontaneous uprisings of mass shootings, all seemingly without reason yet somehow all connected and coordinated. There will be no head to cut off, no pathetic Western narratives of liberation to subvert and muddle the Event. There will only be pure, raw violence from every corner of the West as disaffected youths destroy white men, women, and children alike and burn down every trace of European culture in existence.

Eldritch anarchy slumbers no longer.

I wish I didn't…but I agree and want this nihilist poster to pump my tummy full of goopy spunk..

I'm liking what I read gomrade. Never thought I'd see someone share my idea of communism so closely.

White obviously. Like most leftists you aren't very racially aware at all. Southern Italy was conquered by Normans in the Middle Ages. You are white, and your people need you.

Shit thread, OP. Kill yourself.

yeah right haha. I know people wouldn't consider me white. If by white, you mean of european descent, than yeah sure. but most latinoamericans are also of european descent. By skin, well the only white people are albinos. This is really fake.

You speak of monsters and mock the people who killed six million jews in the same breath. Nihilism already happened, that was Christianity. Now we enter a new era, one in which nihilism has no place. You choose your people or you choose vanity. Through your decision you make your worth know. Wake up to the future you fucking degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

No, they are a mix of indigenous and Iberian. They are mixed and easily culled. You either assert your whiteness or die. It doesn't matter to me.

I assure you, it's all very grounded in reality. As opposed to egalitarianism and leftism in general.

Are you retarded or just trolling at this point?

Straight/Gay are merely spooks comrade. Your passions are revolutionary.

I'm glad you share in my vision of nihilistic communism comr8

Yeah, you better enjoy being white while you still can. Because pretty soon your skin will turn black when it burns with Europa.

Oh, I most certainly do denounce Hitler and the Nazis - because they didn't go far enough. The Christians, likewise, haven't gone far enough, though they certainly did far better than those weak ass Nazis.

No, the Nazis confined their violence irrationally to a select group of people, like the Christians. What I'm talking about is the collectivization of the means of destruction, a weapon with which to arm the collective despair of millions of youths for whom the Right and the Left have failed time and time again. This is the beginning of a new era indeed, but it is you who have no place in it.

Your time has came and gone, and Hitler, like the beta faggot he was, failed to delivar. Now is the time for the nihilism to take its rightful place in purging Europe and the rest of the human race of all traces of liberalism and conservatism, and to usher in the new aeon of eldritch anarchy.

If you read any amount of Nietzsche you would know what I'm talking about. God is the deification of nothingness. The emphasis on other-worldly values from Plato to Christianity is nihilism in that it rejects this world. Nihilism is defeatism taken to it's extreme. Nihilism is weakness. Anyone who calls themselves a nihilism has no idea what nihilism really is.

Christianity is passive nihilism you uneducated plebeian. I'll bet you also think Nietzsche supported nationalism and hated the Jews.

Don't fuck with Europa, look what happened to the jews lol

Wow, so interesting. Giving a child a nuke. You know nothing, and you even pride yourself in believing nothing. The plebs will never be allowed anymore power than we choose to give them. Sorry faggot. The age of nihilism is over. Europa will walk over you like the clay you are.

I bet you figured that out from a wikipedia page. Do you know of the name Abraxas? That is the god that will erase the active nihilism and create a new value system with which Europa will take over the rest of this universe. The other universes and dimensions will require more though.

Nigger, shut up.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaU8PD9P4ss

I have a much better understanding than you friend. Nihilism is for the weak.

I have read Nietzsche, and apparently you don't understand what he meant by "God is dead," at all. God is not the deification of nothingness in Christianity it is the contrary.
Moving on.
In the notebook excerpts published as The Will to Power Nietzsche describes nihilism as ‘ambiguous’ in that it can be symptomatic of either strength or weakness. Nietzsche claims that nihilism is a necessary step in the transition to a revaluation of all values. Passive nihilism is characterised by a weak will, and active nihilism by a strong will. Nietzsche emphasises that nihilism is merely a means to an end, and not an end in itself.
Nihilism, according to Nietzsche, is the most extreme form of pessimism. Put simply, it is the belief that everything is meaningless, but this oversimplifies the concept. Nihilism is a transitional stage that accompanies human development. It arises from weariness. When people feel alienated from values, and have lost the foundation of their value system but have not replaced it with anything, then they become nihilists. They become disappointed with the egoistic nature of ‘truth’ and ‘morality’ and so on, but at the same time recognise that what is egoistic is necessary. The notion of free will seems contradictory. Values, though originating from the ego, have been placed in a sphere so far outside and ‘above’ that they are untouchable. Any attempt to really figure out the ‘truth’ or posit a ‘true reality’ has become impossible, thus the world appears meaningless and valueless. The nihilist realises that all criteria by which the ‘real world’ have been measured are categories that refer to a fictitious, constructed world. This sense of alienation results in exhaustion.

Cont.
“Nihilism would be a good sign,” Nietzsche writes in his notebooks. It is a necessary transitional phase, cleansing and clearing away outdated value systems so that something new can rise in their place. He writes about two different forms of nihilism, active nihilism and passive nihilism. Passive nihilism is more the traditional ‘belief that all is meaningless’, while active nihilism goes beyond judgement to deed, and destroys values where they seem apparent. Passive nihilism signifies the end of an era, while active nihilism ushers in something new. Nietzsche considers nihilism not as an end, but as a means ultimately to the revaluation of values. He stresses repeatedly that nihilism is a ‘transitional stage’.

Passive nihilism is symptomatic of decreased, declined, receded power of the spirit(2). One recognises that all external values are empty and have no true authority. This renders the internal values, the conscience, meaningless as well, resulting in the loss of personal authority. All authority gone, the spirit in hopelessness and with a sense of fatalism strives to rid itself of all responsibility. All trust in society is gone, and the will is weakened. Aims, motives, and goals are gone. The spirit wants something to depend on, but has absolutely nothing that isn’t arbitrary. Disintegration of the structured system of values leads one to seek escape in anything that still maintains an outward semblance of authority. These things are hollow escapes though, what Nietzsche calls “self-narcotization”. The spirit attempts to escape, or at least forget about the emptiness. The weakened will strives to intoxicate itself in resignation, generalisations, petty things, debauchery and fanaticism. The will is weak and seeks escape rather than action. But any attempt to escape nihilism without revaluating values only makes the problem more acute.

Meow.
Active nihilism is symptomatic of an increased power of the spirit. The will is strengthened and rebellious. This is the form of nihilism that does not stop at judgement, but goes on in action to be destructive towards the remaining vestiges of empty value systems. The strength of the will is tested by whether or not it can recognise all value systems as empty and meaningless, yet admit that these lies arise out of us and serve a purpose. This denial of a truthful world, Nietzsche says, may be a “divine way of thinking”. The active nihilist recognises that simplification and lies are necessary for life. The value of values becomes their emptiness. Where rationality and reason have clearly failed, the nihilist embraces irrationality and freedom from logic. The will now has an opportunity to assert its strength and power to deny all authority and deny goals and faith– to deny the constraints of existence. Nietzsche describes this state as both destructive and ironic.

Active nihilism obviously is not an end, however. It merely opens the stage for the beginning of a revaluation of values. It opens the stage for the will to take power and assert itself. Nihilism is the precursor to revaluation, it does not replace values, it only tears them away. It functions as an essential transition, and must be understood as a means and not an end.

And now that copy pasta is done,
You need to be excised Holla Forumsyp

I spit on you and your gods. In the same breath you denounce Christianity for being nihilism while at the same time holding up your own god? HA! You pathetic, ressentiment-ridden fool, you have no idea how insignificant your alt-right internet Nazi masturbation fantasy would be if it actually were real!

You don't even realize that what I am talking about is only the first step of the dawning of a new era, in which the collective active nihilism of the world will purge the old in a Dionysian orgy of violence and degeneracy! Once the old has been cleared away, the acolytes of eldritch anarchy will be set loose from the shackles of capitalism and bourgeois morality to not merely ascend themselves to the status of an Ubermensch, but to do so collectively as well. The human race will become a race of cybernetic gods on Earth, each individual formidable enough to crush your Abraxas and all other false idols beneath their feet - let alone their collective might as an unstoppable matrioshka brain, a celestial force of unfettered destruction and creation in one stroke, at once one and many in a permanent orgy of direct mental coitus.

Oh, what things we have to show you.

No..it's not that I'm afraid of being gay/straight or anything…
It's that I don't want to ruin the thread with my want to be dominated by you in every respect..

Hope you're having a good day, dear.

Am I the only one who primarily prefers black comedians?
I'm not American and I'm white, but I love guys like Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle and Kat Williams. Comedy gold.

Post Nuclear Holocaust Global Gulag Communism is the ultimate form of Communism

Indeed. Equality for all. Complete destruction of human life means all humans will have equal access to the means of production. I'm glad leftists have finally embraced the logical end goal of their philosophy.

edge game on point fam

Wew lad as they say, anyway OP, liberals are unfunny I agree, we should make leftist comedy a thing, post jokes.

At least Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were decent actors. John Oliver is pretty bad and Trevor Noah is downright awkward.

indeed, Israel was a mistake.

JEWISH MONEY OUT OF POLITICS!

Remember George Carlin way back when? Oh my god, that dude was a riot.

is it bad I think his awkwardness is weirdly charming?

Are you fucking kidding me? Retrievers are the stupidest creatures in nature. I used to have one. It went blind in one eye, because when it would chase cars it would actually catch them and slam face-first into the doors.

Maybe if he manages to bring it under control in the long run, but so far it just looks like bad, inexperienced acting.

Conservative "comics" are just as terrible

There's no maybe about it

I dunno fam, value?

No, I agree. Conservative "comedians" are even worse than the liberal. Conservatives are only funny by trying not to be because they're so stupid. Steven Crowder is one of the worst

I guess I am autistic the. :( what do I do?

Are finns white? greeks, turks, sami, tatars, sevillians, portuguese, georgians, iranians, northern indians, tocharians?

Which specific genetic combination make people white, or non-white?

Georgians are pretty euro, culture-wise.

white people didn't evolve in Europe bruh

And they were dark as hell

Stormfags are idiots.

Oh, you mean those Germanic Tribes, that lived in caves, when Greece and Rome were creating art, do you?

Heh, you white savages! Thinking you are better that your tanned masters!
No wander you want us subjugated. Never stoped envying us, did you?

john Oliver is often funny and makes good points. your memes mean nothing

the "current year" and "comparing thing to other thing", and "COME ON!" are valid criticisms though, the guy is annoyingly consistent in his patterns even if a lot of his segments are well researched

It's Revolution without Revolution, 101.

"We will critisize capitalism, but not go far enough to overthrow it, instead we will create smoke screens and divert the rage to non-issues".

IT'S NEOLIBERALISM!

his formulaic stuff is valid to criticize but overblown by people who don't watch him regularly

ehh, I've been watching him since the start and it's annoying, and I've noticed that this type of low-effort comedy has been winding its way into left leaning comedians for the last few years, it's especially prevalent in the Daily Show and disgustingly so in Larry Shitmore's abortion. I really don't know if it's because of SJWs or if it's just because of Comedy Central, but it's really fucking boring and low-hanging fruit to keep doing it. At least with Colbert's show I can still laugh pretty damn hard at some of his stuff because he's not infected with that shit and actually tries to make shit funny, despite having to pander to normalfucks on CBS.

Where's the love for Eric Andre and Hannibal Buress?

Stewart Lee is a smarmy git. Nowhere near as smart as he thinks either.