When did you outgrew 8cuck/pol/?

When did you outgrew 8cuck/pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polk/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've been brainwashed

About the time half/pol/ flooded in because captcha was removed.
It's a shame because Holla Forums was the best board by far in late 2014 / early 2015.

i grew into it

faggot i was a beta cuck atheist "nice guy" living on NEET bucks

thanks to 8/pol/ i got /fit/, started going to church, got a job (plumbing; somebody's gotta do it), found a white wife and now she's pregnant

just found out we're having twins too

Sheeeeit, now you're a soon to be divorced plumber with tons of alimony to pay.

how does it feel knowing your wife thinks of real aryan cock that fucked her before she had to settle (leech off) with you?

After the 2016 election. They look less appealing when they don't have an enemy that's worse than them. They really have a lot of the same problems as the regressive left. I'm just happy to take my Trump presidency and leave them to their business now.

C'mon goys, he's one example on how to make your life just a bit greater by taking the right decisions each day.

The 14 words cannot be outgrown, whenever whites in a society forget them the whites get depopulated and it becomes a shithole. If non-whites don't believe me look at their past before the Europeans came and see what a joy it was, because that's what you'll have.

Maybe you can get rid of all the cucky whites for us so we won't have to deal with them anymore, as they're our only equal in contest.

95% of Holla Forums posters are brown

Typical tricks Shlomo!

fuck off mr. shekelberg

are you triggered?

when I found /polk/

/thread

Do you feel in charge?

wtf is that now

kek, step up your game mate

The board was good then, it was like Holla Forums right after /new/. Now it's just burger circlejerking filled with crossposters and a heavily modded shithole where you can't make a thread criticizing anything they like even though it's good thing at time as it creates balanced discussions and stops the board from being one-liner meme spouting hugbox. Now you can beraly know what the fuck is happening around the world sice it's just filled with burger politics.

Now it's filled with redditors, halfchanners, and some other edgy forum which name escapes me.
Pic related, it's cancer and terminal.

the freer pol

8ch.net/polk/index.html

I thought Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

cuckchanners will always stick out like a sore thumb. At least you provided me with a good chuckle.

Obvious bait would have been banned and the fuck head would have been called a shill in that Holla Forums, but no, that was not the case.

It seems that you are not that familiar with the many ways in which bait is crafted, but I can't blame you since you're from cuckchan. Don't worry, lurk here and you'll pick it up in no time at all.

k

Fucking tards, Holla Forums/pol was decent untill it was raided by stormtards, paid trump supporters and jimmy the pig approved frog memes.

Lol what mate? Hillary was the one with the entire shilling firm. Pol liked Trump because he was politically incorrect and his policies were in line with his ideology. Are you delusional or something?

when i left my room to buy food.

Whether blacks or chads, you will never fuck a woman.

Fucked your mom lol

haha, he started believing in the jew on a stick of his own free will, what a fucking retard

I'm so sorry - I wouldn't wish that fate on the most evil of people.

Always blaming a chad of black guy for your shortcomings is denying you have a problem with yourself.

Subversion and degeneracy. Idiocracy are afoot. Standing by.

ITT leftist tears

when they started sucking the dick of Donald "I Stand With Israel" Trump

Kek what a fucking cuck. I fuck his mom and he is the one apologizing.

Sometime after the Holla Forums exodus when Holla Forums became a colossal circlejerking hugbox. I'm not sure how the whole exodus happened but Holla Forums went to shit when people started saying crap like "Holla Forums please go" to anyone who wasn't hiveminding enough because suddenly Holla Forums was going fullblown hugbox. You'd've thought that Holla Forums was better than that shit, but apparently not.

And now it's been importing halfchan cancer to Holla Forums.

about a year ago when they sold out completely.

nice
praise kek my friend

lmao, how does it feel to be a 2 ton kissless virgin NEET you niggerlovers?

the truth hurts

dubs never lie

bitching about anime on an anime based image board.

pol is a worst than tumblr

what the fuck where you bullied so much,envious of other people succes that you have to project hate.

fuck off kike

no fuck you nigger

better a nigger than a jew lol

if you say so goy.

out of Holla Forums faggot we already kick out the pedos and ponies

ya I hope you get shoahd kike

kek

dubs

out of here faggot

make me niggerfaggot

checked

kys

Betas.

the whole concept is to become the chad and not being a beta you faggot

the moment you get a house, mortgage, wife, kids, full time job, start going to church, etc. you stop being a chad

Holla Forums was literally never good. 4chon was good but that was because of the personalities. People who care about politics LARP all day about how they could fix the world. Yeah, fuck that. Fuck all these political niggers. Gamergate was at least fun. But hey, I'm on activism chan so here comes a few posts of fuck off kike.

They are a small minority, pol is now an echochamber and you know it, you have even an "after and before" and its a well knowed fact that they paid people to push extreme views and youtube videos showing the opinion of a nobody get a ton of visits while foreigners posting what is really happening in their lands (pol loves to say what is happening in other places in front of the people living there) are banned for shitposting.

IE:

After I outgrew /leftycuck/.

BASED CENTRISM

This.

All me

The true downfall of 8/pol/ was september 2015.
Holla Forums was overrun by Septemberfags who hyped every non happening into a happening.
Then a massive Trump shill operation started. Mods slowly purged the natives and let redditors shit up the board.

Just people who were there before will understand how bad things really are.

Holla Forums pls go

When I stopped bitching about the Jew patriarchy

do you always agree with yourself?

best pill

you really are dumb lol

DAMN STRAIGHT. WE DON'T GO LEFT OR RIGHT, WE GO FORWARD

When did you outgrew imageboard sockpuppeting?

you do know leftycuck/ is satire of Holla Forums right?

I feel pity for you, you actually thought /leftycuck/ was a serious board.

why do Holla Forumstard considered this an achievement ?.

there are millions of white women out there.

nice dubs

Holla Forums kill yourself, not even reddit likes your board thats why it sank under Holla Forums

yup.

call me when you're 50, not divorced and with happy children.

*ring ring*

are you fucking retarded or are you trolling?

This is a retarded shill post.

these german men were fighting while their women were fucking

my dick is diamonds

hello?

Congratulations, user. Be sure to raise them with a fair heart and a firm hand. Our generation must return to common sense or enslave our children to the rootless ones forever.

Hello?
Agent of Liberty
Can I help you?

I just got banned on Holla Forums today because I made a thread yesterday about discussing which economy works the best. What is so fucking bad about that??? What rule did I break?

I stopped browsing Holla Forums recently after a ban, but I noticed things going bad, especially during fall with the sucking of Donald Trump's dick.

>>>/polmeta/
To see other examples of injustices.

I shitpost there

a few months after I got here. They went from actual political discussion to stormnig safespace

let's say 80% of blacks are inferior to the average white, 15% were on the same level, and 5% were superior.

and when we loom at the average black, we get 80% of whites are superior, 15% the same, and 5% were inferior.

if white supremacists kill all blacks, they eliminate 80% of the inferior blacks, but also the 10% average blacks, and the 5% superior ones, you hurt the human race by only a little.

if sjw's kill all whites, they eliminate 80% of the superior whites, as well as the 10% average whites, but also the 5% inferior ones, sjw's will know they are hurting the human race, and trey don't care because they hate success (their definition of "injustice"), but will not be prepared for the consequences of doing so (like zimbabwe begging whites to come back after kicking them all out), as they hate success, the superior blacks they keep will proceed to succeed, giving rise to a new privileged class in the process, and thus they wont even be able to purge "injustice" from the world.

there is a third choice though: judge not on race, but by performance, look at what standards of performance would be expected from a master race, and use that as your benchmark, then you lose all inferiors, but keep the superiors, and the averages can receive either treatment, depending on how committed you are to the eugenics movement, and since you are acting meritocratically, you can show that your movement wasn't built on race, which gives you much more public support, and thus more chances of being successful.

no Holla Forumstard will ever be able to argue against this scenario that was simplified IN FAVOR of their statistics, even they have to admit that white people have their share of retards, and even THEY have some blacks they like (albeit ones that no one in the public knows or shares their affinity for).

You're a stupid nigger. There, i did it.

When mods on Holla Forums became SJW fags protecting trump, feelings, and women