Something that crossed my mind

Norway is literally the Saudi Arabia of the North.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
worldhappiness.report
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=russia&country2=finland&Submit=COMPARE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Siberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's funny is that once their oil export dies they'll revert back to being poor.

The difference is that one of them gave all their oil monies to poor arabs.

being norway

Norway has enough oil resources to continue exporting for thousands of years, user. Norway alone could provide the world's oil needs for at least 400 years. Why do you think Russia is so keen on provoking them along their northern border? It isn't for the vast swaths of ideal farmland, that is for sure!

Not true, we had a higher GDP than most European countries in 1950, before we found the oil in 1970's.

Even now we barely use our oil money, we're just saving it up for the future. In the 1800s however we were poor as hell.

And now you know why the EU is pissed off that Norway didn't sign on. Because they would have made you send all that money to Greece and Turkey in exchange for refugees.

This is why Norway is considered one of the best places in the world to live.

by whom? leftist think tanks?

I've passed through the Kirkenes and the border a few times and saw very little provoking. What are you referring to?

Is "The Economist" a leftist thinktank?

well, it is partially owned by the Rotschild family

wew.

Don't know if you're serious or just completely clueless. Russia is demonstrating her force to NATO, not just Norway. And Russia has much larger oil reserves than Norway. They don't give a fuck about off shore oil which is harder to extract than what's underneath Russian soil.

Yes, didn't you get the memo?

Actually, user:

The Norwegian transition from 3rd world to 1st world began in the late 1800s, with hydroelectric power. This brought us industry and money. The labour unions ensured that the money was spread to the workers instead of being gathered in the hands of a few wealthy people. Norway also has fish, lumber, and minerals. We only use about 4% of the oil money, BTW.

Nope. Norway has one of the world's largest (known) deposits of Thorium. We just need to replace our politicians with people who don't have their heads stuck in the oil barrel.

OP here, interesting shit my dude. Guess I was wrong.

Isn' thorium becoming obsolete due to radiation issues?

It's been replaced by Cobalt-Thorium G

What issues? The big deal about Thorium reactors is that the process has to be kept going artificially. IOW; if something goes wrong, the process stops on its own. No Tchernobyl or Fukushima.

Fuckin wot m8? sorry bud you've only got a pissy 5.1% of the worlds reserves Australia has 18.7%. Norway will never know the joy of riding around in thorium powered kangaroos.

good thing you aren't an arab, so you don't have to live in a hellhole that executes people in the street.

Future Australians will never know the joy of walking outdoors without being baked alive.

Nice try, Sweden.

that's actually Australia you fucking stupid ass

we can stop them.

Learn to English you fucking stupid ass.

Like south africa.

How do I go to South Africa to go fight with my white brothers?

Create awareness

SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

Could be better to offer them refuge where you live.

really? doesn't seem like it

no, thanks

i'd imagine that when shit hits the fan over there, like it did in ukraine or yugoslavia, there will be a clearer way to move over the help, i.e. like how there were westerners in ukraine fighting on both sides who found contacts to help them, or how isis or the kurds do the same.
other anons also make a good point about offering them refuge and spreading awareness.

You have no idea what that means, you sheltered baby.

A 366.67% difference between Nordcuck and Australia is not what I'd call "one of the world's largest". By the time we need your metal we will be mining them in space.

Of almost 200 countries, Noway is in the top ten. Yeah; that makes our deposits one of the world's largest.

You still cannot into english.

saudi arabia doesnt let in millions of refugees

except your graph is wrong and your gay cuck country where everyone looks like a cross between a finn and a cuck doesn't even process said thorium.

you are a banana republic.

Why do all the shit skins always get the most of the resources?

refugees.

because we are suppose to control them. also it's god's irony. give us the harshes environrnt and let the animals graze in heaven.

I think we can all agree that Finland is the one true greatest nation on Earth.

Did you not notice the word "estimated" in your chart? Reading comprehension skills and all that …

finlands sovereign wealth fund is worth, what, 800 billion? (they nationalized oil, the pesky lefties) for a population of 5,5 million that works out nicely at about 150k each invested overseas on their behalf.
for this and high taxes they get a social democracy with little wealth disparity, fantastic infrastructure and a good quality of life, including the usual free healthcare and education, on demand and cradle to grave.
they rank as the happiest nation in the world, behind denmark, in the 2017 World Happiness Report. the usa is in 14th place and falling.

worldhappiness.report

there is something seriously wrong with their fucking methodology. I seriously don't know a single person here who doesn't hate life.

Finland shouldn't even be a country, it belongs to Russia.

RYSSÄT VITTUUN JA KARJALA TAKAISIN!!!

they ask one simple, subjective question:
imagine a ladder with ten rungs. at the top is the life of your best dreams, at the bottom the life of your worst nightmares. on which rung do you stand?

what's wrong with that?

иди нахуй, слава россии

well, if the best dreams you have are still pretty shitty, the study will consider you happier than someone whose best dreams are way high

you will in fact be happier, user.
one of the interesting things about this study/poll is that the highest ranking countries are mostly lefty -on Holla Forums's compass anyway- and have low disparity of wealth. happiness correlates not with individualism, wealth and ambition, or the usa and saudi arabia would rank highly, but with relative equality of material comfort and high social cohesion. this is why certain poor nations score more highly than many wealthy ones. in societies where everyone has equal access to the basics, happiness comes from having more or less as much as your neighbor, not more than him.

Because Finland was inconsequential, fighting Germany was the main issue to deal with so most soldiers fought Germans. If it was a war between Russia and Finland Russia would win, you know it.

My favorite fantasy is a war between Malaysia and Singapore.

that's great and all, but Germany and the Soviet Union weren't at war with each other during the Winter War, so the Soviets have no excuse

Russia still got land from Finland by the end of war, win in my eyes.

not when their goal was total annexation

Even though Russia lost, Finland should still belong to Russia though tbh.

make us, bitchboy

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=russia&country2=finland&Submit=COMPARE
Russian Empire will rise again.

meant for

Hands off Norway you stupid Finn.

shut up Norja, you're not even a real country. you're just Sweden's and Denmark's shared backyard

Serious question that doesn't deserve its own thread; why is all of Siberia still part of Russia? Most of those people have nothing in common with moscovians and they haven't had infrastructure invested in since the cold war. Ethnically they're as different as all of the imperial colonies that other european countries gave up through the 20th century. From what I know about the history of Siberia the actual relation between most Siberian peoples and moscovians has only resembled being countrymen under central planning.

Go back to Mongolia, halfbreed.

at least they were more or less european. you burgers have been soundly beaten in war (several times in the past 65 yrs) by gooks and sandniggers with no culture of conflict to fall back on, no serious weapnry, no training and only a cave for hq. a joke.

here, have some bait from the (under investigation for colluding with foreign powers) potus twitter feed.

Why is your head still attached to your neck, user? Perhaps because they are part of the same entity.
Why is your neck indistinguishable from your torso, user, in addition to being linked by a fleshbridge to that object you call a dick? Perhaps because they are all part of the same non-entity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Siberia
In Russia there's a history of political opponents, criminals, etc. being sent east, from the Tsars to the Communists. They didn't always go to prison camps, I think that idea only became popular during the time of the USSR, so they would just start their life up again over there. This, as well as natural spread of people, I imagine, would have led to the high amounts of ethnic Russians. Also, I don't think there's much hostility or opposition of Asian Russians towards the Russian Federation. If you see pictures of Russian soldiers, it isn't uncommon to see Asians among them.

No dice

What a shame

I didn't realize Norway is a monarchy that routinely beheads people in public for minor infractions.

Fucking Americans will never understand this

try again, kike

us >happy
do you even fucking use common sense behind your raw math?
niggers exist in USA in numbers unknown to norway until recently when theyve been trying to swarm over from sweden

off by 8
niggers make you unhappy? poor little man. cry harder, because they are as american as you are and going nowhere.
many countries have diverse populations and are happier than the us. some countries, like sweden, have a higher proportion of newly arrived immigrants than the us and are happier too. the problem in america is an obsession with money and a false belieef that income = happiness. all efforts to improve the lot of us citizens revolve around increasing wealth, when reducing corruption, increasing personal freedoms and reducing wealth disparity have been shown time and again to work better, faster and more cheaply.
to drag the nogs from their ghettos and enable them to move forward with the rest of american citizens, the answer is to tax the super-rich and offer subsidized education and healthcare on a means tested basis to lower income families. but ofc that would make you really unhappy, wouldn't it?

read my whole post retard
niggers are chronically unhappy and the psyops on the american people that fuel the race wars make them even more unhappy
naturally, a happiness index will rank everyone into an average making usa impossible to rank higher than a purer country
despite still being the best place in the world
get it?

this bait is poor

This feels like being back in /int/

sweden ranks 10th in the world the usa, 14th
why don't you do a bit of research before spouting garbage?

im pretty sure the "new arrivals" in sweden are causing havoc much to the average elitist politicians pleasure
feel free to disprove me

im sure the "new citizens" are delighted in sweden, im sure the newly arrived 15% import giving a 5 str rating skews the numbers, then there are the swedes that are rural, they dont know what is going on.

Keep talking like that, and you won't get that mountain as your birthday gift, Finn.

Can we stop arguing about Norway, Sweden, Finland, and all just agree that Denmark is fucking shit?

Who cares about Denmark? That place is going to be drowned in the next century or so, thanks to global warming (rising oceans).

you already said we wouldn't get it