This thread sucks

This thread sucks.

that is disgusting, I've literally am about to puke watching it.

I like rolly-pollies.

I've never intercoursed a girl that fat. What's it like?

I've heard they do more than slim girls because they are desperate to please.
They know they are fat and that diminishes their market worth so they try their hardest to make up for it
They will let you fuck their ass hard.

Proof women have no shame, pass the girl scout cookies will ya?

You have to just close your eyes and pretend you're fucking a 10 year old otherwise you lose your boner because of all the flab in your visual radius.

They smell bad and have poor hygiene in general. I've fucked about 15 or so fat bitches and they all were horrible in bed. The idea that they will try harder to please you is bullshit.

they eat you out of house and home too, they always order the expensive meat-laden selection at a restaurant instead of the cheaper salad.

Prolly 'cause youse a fat fucker too so they didn't feel the need to try harder

this thread is bullshit.

Sorry to ruin your disgusting fetish for you.

Prove you're not a fatty

This, just decent head from time to time.

15? you are like little baby. You should try a fat freak. ooooweeee

It is like trying to masturbate with 200 lbs of salt-flavored jello. Not in a bowl, just loose in a pile.

might wanna wash your dick, fam

Eager to please, but make sure she showers and emphasize your need for cleanliness.
The mental breakdown of a fatty is actually pretty interesting. There is a huge stigma against being overweight (even worse in the orient), and people will treat you worse for it. It is undesirable in every way imaginable. So what makes big girls continue to eat?
The biggest factor is an aversion to pain, physical and emotional. Eating releases hormones and neurotransmitters making the eater feel pleasant for a short time. But like any drug this can become a dependency and eventually an addiction, or at the very least a coping mechanism crutch that can be overly depended on. So, rather than deal with pain, it is easier to mask it with food. Rather than deal with the pain of physical exercise, it is easier to push "fat acceptance".
The second biggest factor, in my personal opinion, is a need for novelty. Fatties want new sensations, new foods, new experiences. I mean, we all do, but this mindset takes it farther than average (as does, of course, the average image board user but that's an aside).
Thus a fatty is, essentially, a hedonist. She wants novel, fun, distracting pleasures that make her forget about the pain of living. Paint yourself as her next fun stud who isn't judgmental and you'll be drowning in FUPA.

oops

have the other 2 verions of that gif as a bonus you wise cracking goof you

And what the fuck does that mean, may I ask?

Nigga how many hours of your life have you spent F5-ing Holla Forums just to see some dumbass variation of the same meme over and over again?
Don't delude yourself, we're all novelty chasing addicts here. You. Yes, you. You're not living in a fucking cave. Shit, you're not even mindlessly watching TV. You're addicted to the internet and to novelty.

fat people of the only 2 genders are both shameful