Why are you browsing Holla Forums?

Why are you browsing Holla Forums?

Beating off to traps.

because I have nothing to do until saturday

For the cousin fucking stories and nudie pics

you can do that on 4chan too

Only place I don't feel like a pleb lurking.

That's all you can do on 4chan.

Digits of truth, but their traps are so fucking low quality.

its the only site that has right wing politics/news, furry culture, extreme lulzcows, and cp all in one fucked up place
its like virtual heaven

I'll kindly ask you to leave the premises AND THEN HANG YOURSELF WITH BARBED WIRE YOU NIGGEST OF NIGGERS

I dont know anymore, i have a lot of things to do, even dating girls, but i am here.

Need to pass time before I crash this plane I am flying with no survivors.

Banned from 4chan and denied appeal. I'm a 5/5 at writing too.

They seriously going to ban me bc/ of a b& thread?!

My psychopath senses are tingling. Must. Kill. Janitors.

8ch is my playground, kikebook is my bunker

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. You couldn't ask for a better zoo.

professional troll, just like everyone else here

You know the usual, just lurking around until some hardcore pedo posts CP

No, actually I browse here so I can shitpost in peace and not get banned like on every other FUCKING board

it's slightly less terrible than 4chan

banned from 4chan.
Has anyone tried to go back with i2p?
Yes, it can access the clearnet, noob.

I'm b& as well. There's not much left of the place anymore anyway. It's a sad trip if you look over the entire history of 4chins from where it started to where it is now. I've seen some insane shit at that place over the years. So long, old friend.

Got banned from half/b/

Germanwings spotted.

I'm an escapist. I use Holla Forums, among other things, to escape my reality.

sure are a lot of 4cucks on my board.

You know how I know you're a new fag?

Still less.
Less is better.

I busted my nut, but my wife and her buck are still going at it so I'm waiting for them to finish.

I'm glad I was permabanned from cuckchan but I do wish this board was a little faster in times like these when I'm stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do while my house is being fumigated for termites.

lol you got house cucked by exterminators

That's my one and only complaint about this place. It has a lot of what 4chan has lost over the years, but I've gotten used to 4chans speed.

You've been lied to, newfriend. We are not the fringe pounding on the doors of conformist.
We are not outcasts oppressed by authoritarians who are unaccepting of out strangeness.
We are the angry little men the SJWs said we were. Virgins, unattractive gay men (how fucked are you), and cucked mods (*cough* Dysnomia *cough*).
But the inertia has set it. Like a Gonmon, complaining about the problem but too lazy to do anything about it.
Are we truly and totally fucked? I would post OC but I am on TOR. Dysnomia has prevented posting files from TOR.
Cuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn son, Satan's trip-dubs checked.

And while we seek the promise land of 2004 we do not realize that that promise land is not a timeframe
It is an attitude. An attitude of not being a try hard.
An attitude where we have mature shitposting so that the little kids amongst us will be easier to weed out 'cause they are unable to have an adult conversation.
But, alas, the faggotry has taken such deep root it will not go away anytime soon.
All the ages I have ruled the empires of the night

Satan isn't wrong

I browse Holla Forums because I feet it's the window to the dark web at times. Not a door or gateway exactly, but a chance to get a glimpse at things normies don't see.

Trying to get my mind off shitty midterm grades.