Shaving my Butt Hair

Okay Holla Forums I am looking for advice. What's the best way to Remove Butt Hair?
I tried using a hair removal cream and while it did work along with increase the sound quality of my farts it singed my ring. Is there anything else you would recommend anons that's more effective or am I stuck with the butt cream technique?

sawn off shotgun

What are you gay?

I'm AJ

go back to bumping the futa thread

You gotta share pics op haha

what the fuck is that

Holy fuck you are retarded.

use matches

i just use a safety razor

although I admit this isn't perfect. It's a lot easier to get the left-side since I'm right-handed, and the hair at the top takes some finesse

lather your butt in shaving foam and jump into shower and shave, then lie down in the bath to look closer to make sure you removed the harder hairs. then wash off the shaving foam and finally rub after-shave cream on your butt so you won't itch or go read. The end

Yeah I do this, don't even use shaving creme. It's not perfect but I just put some moisturizer on my buttcrack when I'm done. Better than having shit stuck in the hair.

Real men don't shave, girly ones do.
Only faggots shave their ass.

Are you saying those fine gentlemen in the US armed forces aren't men, but are just sissies?

Disgusting

duct tape

go get waxed

Not the same user, but I'd refer to them as voluntary slaves or pawns, rather than men.

I just use a razor. Needs doing twice a week in the shower.

typical faggot excuse

No, it's a shitty excuse.

Carlos!

Who? I'm no spic, bruh

the ironic thing is that AJ probably shaves his butt too, being a wrestler

their legs are softer than most women's, i bet. have you ever met a swimmer? they wax their whole body monthly.

He probably would if he was an actual wrestler but he just does staged stuff.

scripted, not staged

Valid distinction.

I bet you're an atheist too.

Not him but i want to shave mine because im a hairy beast and tend to have explosive shits. You figure out what problem I have.

Explain the image.
t. Russian

Bernie's campaign was focused on separating itself from the establishment and the democratic party. Because of this, he received little support from other congressmen and didn't get big donors to back him. In order to fund his campaign he took in millions of dollars in donations (around 200m) mainly from people who wanted to move away from the traditional democratic party ideals, represented by Hillary Clinton. After he withdrew from the race, instead of trying to alter Hillary's platform to be more attractive to his voter base, he instead pledged his full support to her and told his followers to accept everything she says. All the money that people donated to oppose the democratic establishment was instead used to support it, meaning that Bernie sold out his followers.

I reckon he was scared of WW3 coming from Trump. Understandable.

How was a Trump presidency more likely to start WW3 than a Clinton presidency? Both sides used this statement to attack the other candidate. OF all the anti-Trump jabs you could think up of, that's the one you choose?

I don't know if WW3 was the talking point I'd go with but I gave money to Bernie and I'm ok with the fact that I ultimately gave it to Hillary. I don't think he said it outright but during some of the debates he and Clinton both said something like "a democrat must win" or something to that effect. He was consistent about being anti-trump.

Just out of curiosity, why would you donate money to a political campaign, especially Bernie's when I assume an informed person would know the role that super-delegates play in the election.

Sanders might have hated Clinton, but obviously he would agree with someone from his own party more than someone from the opposing party. That's why they joined those parties.

Where I do lose respect for Sanders is the fact that he knew Clinton cheated against him but still supported her. No matter what you think about Trump, or how much you support Clinton's other ideas, the fact that she cheated in an election, even if "only" a primary one, means she is absolutely unqualified to be the leader of a democratic country.

But also I'm pretty sure the democratic party had Sanders' whole family was under threat of death by barbell by the time he finally caved to them.

Donating to a political campaign (and to the school I graduated from) I think to an extent is a numbers game. It's not that the $25 a year that I mail to my school or the $50 I sent to Bernie is really going to do a lot, so much as the fact that another person donates indicates quality.
The fact that Donald Trump got elected means that dems are re-evaluating everything that they do, so any energy that went into getting Sanders elected made him a more viable candidate and is more of a reason now for them to go away from establishment democrats.

I agree, the fastest and without that much pain trufully. dont buy the generic duck tape, it doesn t hold onto the hair well and just pulls it without pulling it out. Get the good tape. The hair will rip out for sure.

I've had to pull a ball of hair and shit from my asshole.a couple times.

It's not as bad as you think.

I have the duty of telling you that you're stupid

i used to just do it with a disposable razor and shaving cream in the bathtub

i really enjoyed it but the first few times you do it it will be very uncomfortable when it grows back in but that goes away after doing it more times

stopped doing it because it's a pain in the ass (figuratively) to do on a regular basis. at least for me, being a hairy faggot

Belt sander

Sure I can help you, but first post some pictures to see what we are dealing with here.

Write the timestamp on your buttocks.

user, If you want to develop a nice baritone fart, you need proper anal training.

I've been looking for that image for a while.

Thanks user!