Why are little girls so perverted

Why are little girls so perverted

I used to love finding them Musical.ly but can't seem to find them anymore..Guess the mods wised up

I want to see fugthelug tiddy

Stop

CUNNY

Well that was weirder than what I expected.

Radiohead is legit insane but I love that crazy bastard.

They're healthy.

it's just you

those that fetishize 2d girls enable real pedophilia by allowing any conyent depicting it drawn or otherwise to exist. you should all be killed

Nice mental gymnastics, but pixels aren't people.

Not really into this loli shit but found this pic laying around. thought, what the hell…

that ain't a loli

Not really, but they make their own poison. Let the fuckers die by fapping themselves to death with lines on paper.

I wouldn't know.

obviously

Those that play violent games enable real violence by allowing content depicting it fictional or otherwise to exist.

This art style is grotesque.

You know if you just let lolicons have their threads in peace it will eventually fall the the bottom page mostly ignored. Starting the same bullshit debate in every thread only makes me want to post more loli which I assume is y'alls goal so here you go you sickos.

I'm not scared at all.

I think you have Holla Forums confused with 4chan

I don't always fap to little girls. But when I do, I prefer LS magazine girls.

underdeveloped and ignorant, this makes them even more animalistic

tigress always catches her prey

They're not, you're a sick fuck.

Because we pervert them, they're sexual creatures at a very young age

So what exactly is the difference between the mental gymnastics people use to say liking lolicon doesn't make you a pedophile and liking traps doesn't make you a faggot?

Can't comment on lolicon, but liking traps just means I like dick but not the sort of creatures they typically are attached to.

And yes, that means I'm still a faggot.