Why does this faggot get to have a girlfriend like this and i don't?

why does this faggot get to have a girlfriend like this and i don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/shoe0nhead/res/282.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's a coalburner with no standards

For starters, you should stop having shit taste

Because you're a douchebag.

There are videos where you can see Shoeonhead walking around without any posing. She's tiny and looks deformed as hell. You could easily have a tiny, deformed girlfriend.

Money

And don't forget she's a bald coalburner

Her cock is bigger than his

Uh, he has a life. Get one.

Lad

Is she really??

Personality is everything.

I think he even lost his virginity at 9th grade too.

Because you are a butthurt tumblerite salty about trump.

Go back to halfchan and never come back please.

I think your main problem is that you just wrongfully believed you're a 7/10. You're most likely a 2/10 and people avoid you because you're unattractive and miserable.

What defines a quick tongue?

Isn't it gay to brag about someone else's life?

Something like that. Along with being able to recover from awkward social encounters, in which I'd usually just quit the interaction.

I wonder how I could practice something like that.
I've come up with a few comebacks in the past, guess I gotta write them full-time and try really really hard to gain meaningless third-party approval from ingrates. ;)

8ch.net/shoe0nhead/res/282.html

she's a shortie, you shouldn't want to mix your genes with hers unless you're a manlet

Because he has an actual personality. Look at his face for fuck sake! Now look at yours. Yours is blank and it moves about as much as a fucking portrait. kys

It's okay man. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 28. You can take your time all you want. Besides, dudes who are older get a higher SMW.