AATTEENNTTIIOONN PPLLEEAASSEE

ATTENTION EVERYONE. I FOUND A PICTURE OF FUGTHELUG's FLAT CHEST.

Leave this place and do not return

Did you also find me a fuck to give? Huh didn't think so.

Postit.

POST IT NOW

I thought this would be good thread. Honestly, I was looking forward to it, but then I noticed you didn't get dubs. How dare you waste my time with those digits? You disgust me, OP.

Does lugfhetug have a cat?

is that an order daddy?

fuck off gay boy

PET
TAN
KO

Hey dumbass where is the pic I was promised.

I'm daddy's little faggot

I'm waiting for fuggy to show up so she can see that we love her chest

Honestly my biggest grip with this show while it does make fun of MMO's and occasionally he bashes on female characters reasonable, he is still a generic male anime character who wont have sex with his companions or at least express his true feelings, if it was a legetimate show he would show mental breakdown or at least some really huge concerns to dying and have some PTSD to it. Especially how he seems to be the only one that dies, while I am not sure how he gets resurrected. His friend has the resurrection spell right? But he still needs the A-OKAY clearance from the god of that world, so isnt he really cheating? Let alone his teamates murdered him once in the OVA

Wow teasing is barley anything. But we never seen him express his real feelings or at least have a talk. I would be really depressed and mad after the lizard incident when he fell from the tree.

I bet you've never even touched a girl.

I had a gf until she died. Speak for yourself.

Tell us your story.

gibs me dem tiddies

She was with a friend when she got out of the car in a argument in the middle of the road and was stuck by a car in a hit and run. It was around in 2-3am or very late.

But lets get back on topic? My point is that he just seems so laxed about being in that alternate world and I wished we learned about more hero's and adventures, I dont read the light novels because they seem boring and rather read the manga but it isnt as far as the show I think. They say they are fighting the demon king but we never see any battles from the human forces army fight and its clear that there are no real war lines drawn since they seem to be scattered everywhere. Like oh yeah one of the dimon kings generals just happens to live walking distance from a major town lol. Though he never really does anything. Also I am surprised he never seems to try to look for other humans from his world.

We also have seen that the paladin has stated that she would actually like to marry a guy like MC and even blatantly said to their father that she was pregnant. Honestly I am surprised a relationship has not started between any of them but I guess they cant since it would kill their group compatibility but even then Aqua is so damn incompetent. They do show their moments when he does die and how sad some of them do get. Though I wished he actually do real adventuring and get better. But we dont really see what skills he does anymore and now its just comedy instead of them actually trying to level up and advance. Honestly I would throw aqua out after wasting all that money to party, I am trying to get back to the real world.

Not flat enough.

Would you date any of the 3?

Honestly I wouldn't. Their personalities are awful except Wiz, who is dead.

Id either date Megumi or Paladin. Tbh since her dad seemed okay already with accepting him as the father of the fake baby her name and money would be enough to settle down in that world. Also megumi is nice and cool, she does everything right the way you tell her to do and does care about you. Fuck aqua tbh.

Good taste lad.

How long do you expect us to wait, dysnomia?

She fell from a tree

fuggy is the one keeping us waiting. I don't want to admire her without her here

Who?

Gotcha fag.

Seriously?

dead meme

Seriously?

Seriously.

Seriously?

Seriously.

Seriously?

Who is fuggy?

Seriously.

Hot stalker chick who wants Board ownership.

This has yet to be seen.

She already sent me nudes. Stay mad u virg.

Fuck, why Can't I get a hot stalker chick. Life is so unfair

who

daily reminder that 40% of anons are women LARPing as gay men