See it , least of Brazilian age was raped by a neo -Nazi and LIKED !

See it , least of Brazilian age was raped by a neo -Nazi and LIKED !

"So guys, today I decided to record this video to tell the experience I had. When I was 14 I got my first job as a trainee, and every day I was returning alone, there to late so almost dusk. And we had a day I decided to go into the house of a friend of mine, and she lived in the alley. And in his way, I realized that I was being followed by a black hooded man. I found it very strange so I decided to hasten my steps. I got to her house, rang the doorbell but she was not, and when I was leaving I was approached by this guy with a knife in the neck. Then he told me to lie down, and I obeyed him afraid he would kill me. Then he laid me down, he took off my clothes, tore my panties with his knife, and began to penetrate me very strong, he raped me and after that he just left me and left me there. At that time I was a virgin then bled a lot, then I left, I got up and coming home I noticed that my panties were all wet and I was thinking about it. And after that I had several erotic dreams with the same boy. And I did not know who he was and his name , and then I left " Caxias do Sul " with my grandmother . After a few years with him in my mind dreaming of him , I recognized him at a site in R7 his name was Gustavo Guerra , and I had not denounced because I liked it, and I saw who he was and at that moment I fell in love it I was enjoying it so what happened then I fell in love with it even more. So I got in touch with him and we started talking and since then I am totally in love with him and I can not wait so I can go back to " Caxias do Sul " for this episode happen again . What I had with him happen because again was one of the best experiences I've ever had , and I just wanted to make it right, and he's no criminal so because I liked it and I recognized that what matters is that I liked , then that's it , thank you."

Second part.

also seriously how funny it is that white man get no charges because when we rape women seriously are grateful for us taking initiative.

u wot m8?

This bitch has a mental disorder.

And the guy is an actual rapist and therefore scum and nothing else.

Me tirem deste lugar.

Isn't this that guy got slightly famous for making a video where he said feminists deserved to be raped ?

Top kek, gotta give it to this girl, this is some Sam Hide level of trolling.

hi virgin

woman like if you fuck them hard.
why because its a sign of desire for the woman and that you are ready to risk something to have sex with her.

that why white woman massively run over to niggers and muslim to get violated.

you are a fag who cant even make a kinky 14 years old come.

thats why sandnigger out nuber you by birthrate.

but please call alpha male white people scum.
i know your wife likes your money more than you.

Sup Chaim, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Why do you even bother?

He was more "Dylann Roof" than "Pablo the Wetback"

Proof women are fucking insane but a slide thread nonetheless

look what is "Briffault law", maybe become a mgtow for a while.

I am not defending the legalization of rape.
but you need to grow up.

seriously, I was a beta white knight like you once, I grew up with a mother and a sister whom I white knighted the living shit off.
but I grew up, just like you need to. today. now. grow up. grow the fuck up. if you look good you need to pass you genes, women should not bar you.
but if you look bad women will bar you and you will end up in jail.

What this girl did is the equivalent of some nigger hopping on Facebook to say that a guy named "Ben Garrison" murdered his brother but he is OK with it because the dude was a deadbeat that had it coming anyway.

what a disgrace.

you are degenerates. not better than the regular nigger-rapist.

Pretty sure he's also schizophrenic. He used to shitpost a lot in brazilian imageboards. Always sperging like a retard, literal neo-Nazi scum.

He's mentally ill, he wont go to prison (again) anyway.

I wanted to brake up with my GF, but being a coward I thought it would be easier to let her do the hard work. It was in the beginning of being red pilled. So I became full on 14/88 gas the kikes race war now.
And she loves me even more now, and I do love her too now. Holla Forums was the best thing to have happend to us.
Woman want strong men, strong in body and mind.

Rape is for semites and niggers. We don't need more fatherless babies.

Not fucking Holla Forums.

Rapists were hanged in the Third Reich.

Why? Because it's subhuman.

Go back to Semitefront.

is this bait? not even a reply to the briffault law only shitflinging.

bait this
unzips penis

Yeah, he does look crazy, i found some post by him defending pedophilia.

honestly though, he sounds like my type of bro.

you normies are boring