Let's solve this puzzle

Let's solve this puzzle.

Other urls found in this thread:

proofthatgodexists.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eggs were laid before chickens had even evolved into existence.

/thread

You have to prove shit like this first.

Are u dumb?

Nice rebuttal.

You're LITERALLY retarded.

if got made us out of dirt, how come theres still dirt?

Because God didn't use all the dirt.

Dead, and the first one is also dead.

No, the image is correct, even from an evolutionist standpoint. There is no evolutionary genetic metamorphosis from chimp to human. There's no "links", it's just a fantasy to suit the original theory, which is now wrong.

You're so stupid you'll actually tell me that to "prove" your stupid belief.

Facts aren't beliefs you dumbass

So there were just monkey walking about, and suddenly humans appeared?
HMMMMMMM

If that's true why don't chickens have yolks?

Have you ever been to a fucking zoo?

Yeah, the dinosaur bones are just specifically shaped rocks too, don't you know.

We aren't talking about monkeys you dunce, we are talking about chickens.

Humans were never monkeys.

The proto-human ape came before the emergence of proto-chimps and proto-gorillas.

Monkeys chimps and gorillas are all similar

I've never seen anything as protentious as this.

You forgot niggers.

u r barking up the wrong tree

Who laid the first egg? The question really is, which came first, the egg or the organism, and in fact organisms came before the egg.

Monkeys are real, they evolved from the same original primate. I use the term "original" loosely. Apes have a common ancestor, the difference is where we developed and when we separated. Apes are the closest ancestor to humans next to niggers, the difference is that our environment favored certain traits over others. In the case of proto-man, these proto-men did not die out but just evolved into the form you see today. They as they were died out, but they still exist as us. You ARE they.

No, monkeys are very small.

Humans, chimps, and gorillas all have a common ancestor. Chimps are more closely related to humans, though.

There were eggs before there were chickens. Ergo the eggs came first. Puzzle solved.

Creationists do not understand evolution.

(poe? is that you?)

You have to prove it.

The problem is laypeople think that the common ancestor of the human and the chimp is a chimp.

But it's actually a human.

No, it's neither. The common ancestor of the chimp and the human was neither a chimp nor a human. Chimps didn't branch off from "humans", they branched off from each other.

By they I mean human and chimp. Before they branched off, there was neither chimp nor human because the creature was equally human and equally chimp. In other words, it was neither but both. Humans WERE at one point their common ancestor, and apes WERE at one point their common ancestor.

This image makes so sense.

Is it saying we all came from prosimians? Then show me what a human looked like half-way between prosimian and human. Show me a fossil.

Oh, I get it, the image is saying we all came from trees.

Why not?

No, it's saying that the Prosimians branched off from the family the earliest.

Protip: humans have existed for 700,000 years. Chimps only 100,000. Niggers only 10,000.

Now figure the rest out for yourself.

this nigger…

But prosimian literally means "first monkey". So you have to branch off the tree to become a species?

So the branch is what? Show me the branch. By that, I mean show me the intermediary species, based on actual fossils. You can't

But God creating humans has so much evidence right? Fuck off retarded religious fuck.

Try again, the first thing is the Ether. Second of all, we do know that evolution does exist. Because humanity lacks a time machine, we can not literally say that we evolved. We can only guess at our origins.

It's fucking semantics. If you consider a chicken egg to be an egg laid by a chicken then the chicken came first. If you consider chicken egg and egg that contains a chicken then the egg came first.

proofthatgodexists.org/

You just admitted it's a shot in the dark, you do not KNOW

eve religious nuts evolved single cell organisms, but then tried to spin it, so its not evolutin

In Detroit

Nice grammar.

You cannot be so dumb. We didn't evolve from chimps. Chimps and humans evolved from a common ancestor. They're our biological cousins not our ancestors.
8/10 you made me chuckle and then reply

Why do you think the only alternative to evolution is God?

Humans are aliens who traveled from planet to planet for more meat, every time they reach too high of a civilization. So they find a new host planet, but it starts their civilization over at zero.

Earth, prior to the emergence of humans, was dominated by giant sloths. We came to the planet, saw the massive, slow-moving plant-eaters at the top of the food-chain, and said "yep, this will sustain us for a million years! So far we're about half-way through. In a few generations, we will have to find a new home planet for us, because Earth is getting played out, and all our sloths have been gone for about 5,000 years and we're reduced to eating chickens, which does nothing for growing our cortexes, which is our entire purpose of existence.

Yeah, no one knows. Science is all about retroductive reasoning. Meaning, reasoning using all the information in your possession.

God has left you mentally deficient.

Okay.

I like this theory. I guess niggers are a genetic experiment gone wrong.

There's plenty of intermediate fossils. Look up lucy. Also branches take thousands of years. Why don't you read a book instead of filling this thread about chickens with your terminal stupidity?

Got

Reading books argument isn't an argument

Yes, quads.

All humanoid life (both greater and lesser apes) descended from HUMANS. The common theory is backwards. Otherwise you have to believe crazy shit, like "humans and chickens have a common ancestor, and so both came from dinosaurs." People were never dinosaurs.

Humans have various lesser descendants. The most recent is the nigger.

Basically, just take the popular "human evolution tree", and turn it backwards.

>A magician pulled the universe out of his ass and fucked with its citizens to see who was cool enough to hang out with him
Okay

Why would we start civilation back from zero

That isn't exactly unbelievable.

I'm not a theist, faggot.

The argument is far more nuanced than someone on an image board will describe to you. Hence you should read a book instead of being ignorant of other positions, but I know you're just joking because no one is as retarded as you're pretending to be.

You're an atheist who doesn't believe in evolution? Now I know ur havin a giggle

I posted that in response to another straw man. I'm actually pretty well versed in Christian mythos and don't think it's retarded. Denying evolution is pretty retarded though

Well technically, the common ancestor population was neither human nor chimp, but it gave birth to both humans AND chimps.

Because we can't bring all of our technology to life-sustaining planets. It requires intergalactic travel, which is a huge accomplishment. (Although we may has simply been on Mars this last time.) But an easy accomplishment is to deplete a planet of life-sustaining resources. Also you have to consider that there's no ideal planet. The climate during the landing was a bit cooler than it is now, and everything was gigantic compared to us (megaflora, megafauna). We had to first breed it down, but we never arrive with all the supermodern conveniences.

Imagine people in 2000 years. Imagine thinking of the internet as an abacus. Now imagine those people have to go live on another planet, basically learning how to live off the land, eating giant sloths. We lose a million years worth of technology each time we relocate.

There are dozens of different ways to interpret reality. There are gnostics, agnostics, simple, Platonists, Pythagoreans, animists, pagans, along with the many differences between them.

Now that I have questioned atheism, Christianity doesn't seem illogical does it?

It's not for no reason. If you understood thermodynamics you might be able to reach that conclusion.

aside from 1 typo, whats wrong there?

it is

This thread

How much of a jigsaw puzzle has to be in place for you to see what the picture is supposed to be?

atheism: lack of belief in gods

Surprise, if you shorten a series of books into one sentence it sounds stupid.

listen faggot I'm willing to have a discussion but if you want to shitpost and memespeak all day go ahead.
Christianity is fundamentally illogical. That is the entire point of God. God defies logic. Jesus Christ you don't even understand Christianity. You don't know anything. You are retarded.

Enlighten me.

fair, but I still think ur havin a giggle

I think those who only believed in a single ideology are too close-minded. I've entertained the ideas of atheism, of theism, and of the countless variations between the two. I've comfortably found the solution to my problems. The Ether

Are you a closet or something?

No, I'm pretty sure it's just the Bible with that problem.

I don't know what you're trying to say by calling me a closet.

This book is a collection of stories meant to guide you through life.
The bible seems fine to me

I'm calling you a crumple.

Sampson: don't ever cut your hair! You will lose all your strength!
Moses: Yahweh said don't eat any shrimp!
Jesus: Fuck your family. You have to hate yourself to be my servant!
Paul: Jews are still the best race, but you goyim can share in the blessings if you do what Jesus says!
Yeah, really good stories.

stop using your special kid slurs. I can't follow

Samson is basically a fable I mean he killed like 1,000 people in combat. Shrimp might have been making people sick so it's probably the same as pork. Humility and service are paths to happiness for a lot of people. Christianity is based on Judaism so obviously they got a head start

Not a single one of these ignorant niggers even typed "the rooster"

I'm saying you're closetED

are you trying to call me gay or are you saying I'm a closet christian?

I'm calling you a gribble

You know the answer.

Oh hell no. You take that back this instant!

entire fuckin bible is basically a fable, u retard

technically Jesus was just the word before he became flesh and the word is an aspect of the trinity which all together is God and since God exists outside of the realm of physics he can do two things at once.

It's quite simple. Eggs were always first because its quite clear we are talking about chickeneggs.

Eggs are a combination of the mother and father's genes.Thus we can assume at one point there were a few proto-chickens, they got together and their combined genetic code is now considered a species called chicken.

no u retard not all of it is a fantasy story involving totally ridiculous shit. Jesus story is more like an epoch and the letters of the new testament aren't particularly fantastic at all. Psalms certainly doesn't follow the structure of a fable. I swear to god everyone in this thread is retarded but me

and how does any of that make events in ile real?

You're telling me proto-chickens weren't chickens?

bible*

I never said any of it was real. I said Samson was a fable and that's why it is so ridiculous.

OK then: What lessons are we supposed to learn from the story about Lot's daughters? Or from the genocide carried out by Joshua?

Haha holy fuck I have never said it was real. This all goes back to summarizing a book in one sentence.

I honestly couldn't tell you. It's been forever since I read the Old Testament and I've never taken a class on it. If you want to get educated you should ask a scholar and not someone on an image board.

so who cares if its an epoch, or if its "abstract thinking"?

I don't even know how to respond to you. What do you mean who cares? Who cares about you or why you're such a giant faggot?

I never once heard it said: "Which came first, the egg or the chicken"

since im not - no1

do you think the chicken gets embarrassed ehen they lay eggs? hahahah just wondering

what do you think the chickens eggs smell like? hahahah

My education tells me religion has no relevance to reality, other than in the fact that people still believe in them.

Stop judging it like it was literal. Do you also hate Harry Potter or the Lord of the RIngs? Do you spend hours of your life debating online about whether or not Ishmael actually ran a sailing ship?

From googling diss
1. Polygamy is not the ideal, but made sense for the time.
2. A distinction should be made between slavery and indentured servitude
3. The father can refuse to marry his daughter to the rapist, and the rapist will still have to pay (and if he can't pay, I believe he has to do forced labour)

those books dont claim to have truth about universe and unshakable moral ground

1. people believe in reality
2. people exist in reality
3. religion has significance in reality
it also never hurts to educate yourself about things you don't understand or seem uninteresting to you. Your lack of interest may come from your ignorance

Chickens evolved from some ancestor bird that was not a chicken but laid eggs. So eggs.

You don't think they have any relevance for their empirical ability to rescue the spirit?

You must seriously hate Lemony Snicket's A series of Unfortunate Events then because it claims to be true. In fact I bet every one of those books authors thinks they contain truisms. The bible is literally paper and ink; it can't do anything. It's fucking childish to get assblasted at an inanimate object and to waste your time ragging on a book

I am already euphoric

abd yet theres no religion built aroud lemony snicket and no1 pushes to teach that instead of engineering or physics or evolution

So you're a closed-off rage-filled fedora-tipper who doesn't give to charity

I spent this entire thread arguing with creationists until they had their fun and it was just us left. I don't have religious beliefs, but i know enough about it to recognize tat religion has its merits. You should take off your fedora and try to expand your horizons a little.

can u be any more not on topic?

What counts as a chicken egg?

They are at KFC

egg layed by a chicken. But what counts as a chicken? Cuz its not "what came out of an egg" Whatever organism that wasalmost a chicken layed an egg, that had a chick hatch and that chick had a mutation, that made it fit firmly into todays definition of a chicken, while being still very closely related to the almost-completely-chicken

the first creature that we could call chicken came out from an egg
egg came first

>present

Religion is significant only in that people (for some strange reason) behave as if it was based on reality.

What is it I do not understand about religion?

Since this is empirical, I'm sure you'll be able to present some empirical evidence not only that religion can rescue the spirit (rescue from what?) but also that there even is such a thing as a spirit (depending on what you mean by "spirit").

egg because it has less air friction

Eggs. There

Jesus, sounds like the worst thing ever thought of by a human mind.

There are not millions of those monkeys.
Specimen a, over the span of thousands of years and through having different organisms live far apart from each other, have offspring change little by little, every generation. Those mutations in offspring eventually become more and more significant. Such mutations can be seen in any organism today, especially in humans. A child doesn't always grow up to have the exact same characteristics of their respective parents, due to changes in DNA structure starting at conception. Say specimen A was in Asia. Some of specimen A move to Europe, and others to Africa. Of course the specimens in Europe would not have identical mutations to those in Africa or Asia, so they 'evolve' differently, this being the basis of divergent evolution. Say, a million years later, hundreds of generations of slightly different offspring become vastly different from their ancestors, a million years ago. Because of the geographical differences and through natural selection, organisms that can't survive in a certain environment die out, whereas those, that can, do and proceed to produce more offspring. These environments do indeed change organisms over time.
Tbh I don't want to type anymore, considering some of you might be baiting, but I really do believe there are those retarded enough to think evolution makes no sense, so this is for them.

ffs you fags are retarded.

Your mum came first.

I came first, in the chicken

chimps and gorillas have more in common with humans than monkeys.
chimps have more in common with humans than with gorillas.

keke

If you don't believe in evolution, but you believe in a literal Noah's Ark.
Then Noah would have had to store millions of different species of animals on the ark.
Evolution is the only way that Noah's ark could even have a remote chance of being true

The egg. Since chicken like creatures slowly evolved into what we consider today to be a chicken, the first anatomically modern chicken came from an egg laid by technically not a chicken.

I bet you faggots don't have the balls to shit on Islam. Christians are tolerant (too tolerant) and you get your rocks off shitting on them, but you'd puss out of insulting Islam to a Muslim's face. Coward atheists.