Ask an anarcho capitalist anything

Ask an anarcho capitalist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a pedo?

Yes I am

what have you done to hurt the state recently?

Well I killed 2 anarcho communists

Go back to Holla Forums

What's an anarcho capitalist and do you want to gas the kikes?

Its the best ideology ever
You have no government
And you get to keep your private property

You're dying, but there's a way to cure you, that cure is roads.

what do?

Private companies will build roads

Sounds nice but what if my neighbour has a nicer property than me? Can I gas the jewish bastard?

How are contracts enforced without law?

did you get to tell your parents that you're a faggot?

Which is your favorite Ancap ball meme?

what's to keep a gang from shooting and raping your women?

Hello, fellow ancap. How's being the most unironically redpilled ideology doing for you today?

Holla Forums is fascist you dumb Holla Forums import.

kek. 10/10 delusional m78

Hows it feel to have a natural body scent of cum

Why do 4chan imports always type like this? You realize how compromising it is, right?

because you're not redpilled enough

what is your anal circumference ?

Tell me about the roads

never heard of it

no one cared who I was until I built the roads

t. the state

If I shit on those roads, will you die?

it would be extremely paveful

Do you think the poor would be better off in anarcho-capitalism or that they would stop being a problem due to the thriving economy or that they would just die off without welfare supporting them?

for poo

You're a big state

Without a strict social contract we'd go back to the times of warlords where the rules are made by the people with the most guns.

Nobody's going to care about the NAP if they aren't accountable to somebody with the power to enforce it. Why do you think the UN failed?

With that in mind, wouldn't AnCap inevitably result in a bunch of small totalitarian regimes headed by the "CEO" or "Executive" that owns the land and company or arcology/region?

Don't get me wrong, I love Anarcho Capitalism. It's the most appealing post-societal collapse scenario to me with slavery, market warfare, warring companies, assassinations, etc. But I enjoy it in the same way people enjoy apocalypse scenarios. I don't get people that actually advocate for it in real life.

So my question is this: How does it feel to be a delusional nutjob?

Stfu and go back to making travies

okay sweeite

Memes are the only argument for your meme ideology.

Whatever you say ponyfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o

We are coming bucko.

How many of the chosen have you holocausted you bad bad guy!?!?

Watched the whole video. There's some good stuff in there. I'm pretty libertarian myself, so a lot of the ideas are very appealing to me, but there is one big flaw that is briefly mentioned and swept under the rug. It's when he says "People will not commit violence because violence is not profitable."

I like a lot of AnCap ideas, but this is where the whole system falls apart for me. All of human history begs to differ on this point. Violence can be very, very, very profitable. It's the fastest and easiest way of getting what you want. It fuels economies. The economic landscape of the world today is shaped by violence, and human nature won't change in an AnCap society.

why?

Would hugging you without explicetly asking for your consent result in me getting stabbed in my kidney? Or would you tolerate that violation of the NAP and maybe even hug me back?

Correct, the evidence just doesn't seem to line up with it. Properly controlled, the State is the ultimate defender of our lives and liberty, from threats domestic and foreign

If this isn't just trolling I'm going to be very sad.

do you use liberty.menu?

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

I shall drink from your skull
Less talking more raiding

Violence isn't profitable. Stealing is.

I've made this point a few times, that western culture is superior for reasons of human health, human flourishing and happiness.

It's measurably better.

Christianity also correlates with less superstition (meaning belief in witches, thunder demons, things being lucky or unlucky, and so on) and more appreciation for science, progress, and everything

Even in the West you can show that religion seems to displace superstition

How does it feel to not understand how power vacuums work?

Look, if there are really no rules in the economy, then something is gonna fill the void of authority. Have you ever read Lord of the Flies? When you get rid of government in the economy, it only removes the federal government. A new hierarchy based on wealth will emerge and create an oligarchy, only in this power structure there is no constitution. No rational-legal legitimacy. It will create exactly what you ancaps seek to destroy: an oppressive system of power in the economy.