Disenfranchised Youth in Media

Hey, Holla Forums. I'm gonna be playing a tabletop game sometime soon, and I need movies with young girls who fit the alternative girl niche. Troubled girls who act out and seek comfort in what would normally be considered undesirable company by most. The most fitting example I can present would be Leon the Professional, but she doesn't have quite the bite I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=661dbFQYbgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stoker

Sounds good. I'll give it a shot, even if you're just meming on me hard.

I guess Tideland, if you're looking into something more surreal? It was made by Terry Gilliam.

Case 39

Surreal is fine, and I'm quite partial to Terry Gilliam. I'm sure there are a ton of movies that fit what I'm looking for, but I came to you guys, because I'd prefer them to actually be good movies. Stuff that actually stimulates my mind or makes me feel something inside, because all I have for a character concept right now is, "She's kind of a self-serving bitch who's had a hard life," and that's not enough for me to really cement the character.

The Breakfast Club

Thanks, you guys. I actually feel retarded for not thinking of The Breakfast Club.

Kite, The Red Siren, Colombiana, The City of the Lost Children, The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane.

Push, Wasabi.

I'm not.

American Beauty. It might not be exactly what you want, but it is kinda similar.

The Mod Squad.

What do alternative girls have to do with tabletop games?

I'm guessing he's going to annoy the table with his special snowflake "damaged girl" character lifted straight from movies.

Even if it's not, it's one of those things that have been perpetually on my list of things to watch, so I'll give it a shot too.

I'm going to be playing a witch in an urban setting, and I was looking for a something to kinda spark my imagination.

Bingo. I'm trying to ruin everyone's good time.

DM here, this will only work if your DM is stupid or lazy. A decent one will just kick you out.

The girl from ‘Sleep Tight’.

Lesbitch Salander.

Dude, I am the DM. I'm not trying to sabotage my own game. My players and I have talked about who we want to play and what we want to play in detail. We have fun with the game and we're gonna try to shake things up by rotating every once in a while. I'm not going to make the character edgy or special. I just wanted to try out a witch and have fun with my friends. Our games our oftentimes very silly.

Dirty plebs.

Yeah, I know. I've been sayin' GM, but most of us grew up with DnD, and old habits are hard to break.

I guess you'd have to be there, user. It works for us and everyone has fun. I know you're baiting and all, so there's your (You).

What did he mean by this?

You must be very young.

the walking dead?
no idea but this shit is funny lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=661dbFQYbgU

People with taste already knew D&D was shit back in 1977, pleb. You burger trash ruined tabletop RPGs.

were they ever good?

No. The medium is pretty trash altogether. Obviously its extreme good fun with a good group, but even hitting your balls with a hammer is fun in the right company.