Madman Alex Jones continues to troll TYT

I can't stop laughing.
I keep imagining Cenk reading this tweet and chimping the fuck out and fucking thrashing his apartment in absolute rage at the thought of Alex Jones shitposting on twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexjonesexposed.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should pit e-celebs against each other more often. Make them fight each other for our clicks. Reward the ones that display good behavior and punish the ones that lie and strategically omit.

Jones was being quite jovial and not very antagonistic for once. Cenk and his Armenian traitor slave didn't have any right to insult him like that.

Why do they call themselves turks? Are they turkroches or do they just think turk sounds cool and edgy?

Cenk sure looks like a roach to me.

Sinkhole is a Turk and the Kasparian cunt is his Armenian slave wannabe latina.

This is like a Jew working for a German guy who denies the holocaust on a show called 'The SS'.

like an online Colosseum of old? would be grand

haven't listened to jones in years but this is the most hilarious shit he's done

The young turks were a political movement in the ottoman empire for a (((constitutional republic))) that also happened to genocide greek and armenian christians.

except not because you're imply the holocaust is real with that analogy

I didn't say or imply anything about the truth of the holocaust. You're just an overly defensive and overzealous retard on Holla Forums that's reading that in there because you're triggered because you think I might possibly be disagreeing with you on something.

Yes, you did, retard.

That was quite an over-reaction - sounds like might be projecting.

If the Armenia genocide was real, that analogy implies that the Nazi genocide was real as well.. its logic, bro

This would make a funny TV show

yaaaaaaaawn

who cares? why is that news on pol?
in no way alex jones is any different from the turkroach.

Only (((Alex Jones™))) is brave enough to call Hillary out for what she really is: Hitler!

I didn't bother with this guy a lot because of his tendency to blatantly shill, but I'm starting to like Alex a bit more day by day.

Who was the jew going "it's alex jooonnesss!"

God do I hate this piece of shit.

Jimmy Doore, self-professed "comedian." He's up there with Cenk and Ana as being completely insufferable and wants all cops dead.

He was also the guy who spit in Alex's face if you missed it. He spat iced tea at Alex like he's a fucking dilophosaurus.

Young Turks were genocidal Communists… They're Communist Jews and I think the fat guy might be an actually turkey

His cohost is Armenian? You'd think she'd take issue with "The Young Turks" name seeing as they genocided her people.

gas yourself

Pure coincidence :^)

It's quite hilarious.

I would love it.

Cenk looks like he should be running a kebab stand, not an internet show. He's a big dumb meathead only capable of the most base, shallow analysis.

I guess Alex is good for something, but as expected, not for information purposes.

He might be a disinfo shill but he is throwing some mad wrenches into the system at the moment.

Maybe he'll break free from the kike shackles one day.

I'm not even sure he is a shill. He may have just been an idiot who had to dig a little deeper after losing half of his followers.

But I may just be biased because his insanity always makes me laugh.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Alex Jones is definitely not a shill or controlled opposition or anything else. In fact he's rather out of control. After he had David Duke on his show, his Jewish wife divorced him and stole his kids. Ever since then he's been inching closer to the redpill

The constitutional republic part was just taqqiya.

At the time Christians were 30% of the country. Turkish constitution never applied to Christians, they kept genociding the Armenians and Greeks until the country is 99.99999% Turk now.

Maybe he really will see the truth and begin a new era. Punished Jones. A man without his filters.

I'm pretty sure he's not, at least not currently. He may have been controlled op in the past but I think those days are past due to Alex's own erratic actions. Based on his content lately, he seems to be becoming more & more redpilled.

(checked)

I think you may be onto something, Satan. He's borderline lolcow territory because of it.

That was absolutely disgusting. Spitting in someone's face should be grounds for severe physical punishment.

How do we do that?
What's our strategy?

stop

DILOPHOSAURUS DIDN'T FUCKING SPIT
FUCK YOU JURASSIC PARK AND ARK SURVIVAL FOR DOING DILOS WRONG

Hi jew

would've been funnier if he'd held it up and given everyone a couple seconds to read it on their own

it was the actual science at the time the movie was released, and that kinda just encoded it into pop culture that this type of dinosaur spits so unrealistic games like ark use it too

dino science is so unreliable due to the incredible amount of assumptions that have to be made for lack of evidence due to how old it all is

I had no idea about this, what a fucking whore.

What's the Cuckroach most fear (besides the UN found where all the Armenians went) is the Cia Agent.

ncie OC
saved

He could be a paranoid madman with a natural salesman's flair led on by associates who drop hints and subtly mess with his mind, think Kay Griggs type targeting, breaking into his locked house to move onjects, leaving a lizard claw, etching swastikas over the letters AJ along paths he frequents etc.

This sounds like wrestlers hyping a match.

You are a stupid nigger.

alexjonesexposed.info/

Implying that the Turkroach isn't a CIA agent himself.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

YARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH=

I would give all of my disposable shekels for a month to see Molyneux and Alex Jones fight in a pit in front of a mob of baying anons.

I have no fucking idea who they are but aren't they named after an organisation that genocided Armenians?

TYT are funded by Al Jazeera which is owned by Qatar, a state that keeps around 90% of its population in virtual slavery and has connections to Islamic terror.

So in other words, The Young Turks are a CIA intelligence operation, just like I said.

Yes. And not only that, but original The Young Turks political group was dominated by Muslim crypto-Jews called Donmeh.

She's very stupid. I intended to post a very old vid of her but got lost in tyt's early stuff. This fat fucker has been doing this for 10 years. Vid related is very amusing. He became a citizen at age 21 for that "platinum" protection given to sex offenders.

fat cia troll trolls fat cia trollls

good waste of taxpayer money

Sunni Gulf Arab States = US Govt. intelligence

BASED JONSTEIN

I can't stop laughing, this fucking guy I love him.

FREE SPEECH MAYMAY

This one is better perhaps.

Who. Cares.
Everytime some "e-celeb" gets talked about around here you get a shitstorm of sages and shill calling.
Why is this different?
Alex is irrelevant, and sponsored by the nose.
Young turds are certainly irrelevant and probably sponsored by the same people.

Yet somehow this is relevant and getting bumped, WHY, this is literally reality tv esque trash

You know what she likes more than her people or historical relevance and accuracy? Money and popularity.

Chunk is a sex offender?

It does count as assault.