I enjoyed this movie, and hope to see more like it

I enjoyed this movie, and hope to see more like it.

yeah it was bretty gud. action scenes were allright, and somehow felt more "real" than the other capeshits with all the nonsensical shit flying around in these grandesque choreographies of muscled men. story was good too but that's because it's the first one, birth of a hero etc. next one will be complete garbage, i 110% guarantee it.

I liked it, but he's too powerful. When he joins up with the rest of the Avengers, all of their enemies are gonna be total pushovers to him, especially if he can stop and rewind time again.

I'm almost sorry for you, Mr. Shill. Almost.

If this isn't a samefag then we've got a serious problem.

maybe this is a new beginning, where Holla Forums discuss movies and memeposter get BTFO

You're in luck, they make like 10 of these every year

I hope you're gonna die from aids.

>>>/auschwitz/

Oh the irony.

All Disney movies are absolute shit. If you enjoy any of them within the last 10 years, you have awful taste.

Lazy trolling, but it does get faggots going.

I forgot this existed to be honest. I don't think I need slav levels of prediction to guess what happens in the film

I'd have liked it better if it didn't suffer from Superhero Origin Story Syndrome. The villain was shit, Dormammu was shit and Mordo was shit. Eggy Cumburbund was good even if I felt his american accent was a bit off in places. Tilda Swinton was great though.

It was okay.

"It is I, Bendthatdick Cuminbitch, but u can call me Beneficial Cucumber, what a pleasure it is to meet you and so forth" Eggs Benebitch CRUMPLESNATCH

I was hoping for some old mongolian dude to drop some 'confucius says' level trolling. Nope, instead we get an ayylmao tier looking baldie.

looks like poleddit is still drowning in the abyss of post-modern neo-liberal capitalism. while pretending to be edgy conservatives. an entire generation, fully memecucked.

"Hey, remember that cool-looking shit in Inception? Well here's more of it! Look, look, look! Isn't that cool!?"

Don't worry, she fucking dies.

Also does Swindon have some kind of disability? She can't seem to close her mouth.

I agree, I would have much preferred that. However, Swinton was the most interesting person and the best actor in the whole Movie

STOP DISSING MY BEAUTIFUL ALIEN QUEEN.

Holla Forums has nothing to do with this rulecuck.
You're waifu a drunk shit.
Also, shitbag hag lost.

Who you talking about, spaz?

Ban me if you're BO pls, I'm addicted to shitposting

You need more black cocks in your mouth to occupy your time.

I got so bored I quit right before the climactic final battle. I thought the movie was going to be about magic, instead it's just a bunch of faggots beating each other up with circular glowsticks.

Good thing the laws of magic are consistent.

Don't make me post the comic, I know you have a temper tantrum every time.

what did you expect from a capeshit movie

Is he recording in a factory?

i wanted to watch this. never read the comic but i got exposed to him by the 90s spiderman cartoon. always been a fan of magic so i was hype to see this.. but then they went and cast the one person that would prevent me from watching this movie. i swear man, hollywood is just trying to burn it into the ground without even the pretense of making kino. even my nephew thought this was shit.

I still havent seen it, i usually like to find a group watch site and hate on new movies with a crowd as the shared rage is more enjoyable.
I probably waited to long for this one though.

Who was the one person they casted?

I lost my virginity with my stepsister while watching this film.

His character was utter shite though with only a couple minor comedic moments ever feeling appropriate, any dialogue involving him attempting a more serious tone just fell fucking flat and it's really hard to sympathize with a character whose sole motivation throughout the entire movie is pretty much based in a selfish desire to restore the function of his hands, having injured them in an accident he was wholly responsible for.