#PrayForKabul

Let's take a minute to rebember the innocents murdered at the hands of Jihadists outside of Europe.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/24/asia/afghanistan-explosion/

The Hazaras are a peaceful shia minority. They were never involved in acts of terror.

This is why people flee their homes, Holla Forums.

Look beyond your pathetic attempts at racism.

The people who flee warzones should ALWAYS have the right to be accepted. If civil war broke out in your country, between scum government and talibans you'd flee as well.

But I bet that since they are not French or Belgians nobody will give a shit, eh?

bump

yup.

It's called science

why doesn't saudi arabia accept them? They don't have the risght to be accepted in europe. Muslims should solve their own problems.

If they were not infidels, would not Allah have protected them?

Bullshit. Hazaras are the MOST PEACEFUL people in Afghanistan, but THEY ARE STILL MUSLIMS, who are ready to kill anyone who leave islam or criticize their pedophile prophet.

Same as the Kurds, stop with this "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit !

This is why the (((USA))) founded ISIS and the Taliban in the first place …

What the fuck ever, Muslims will be using whatever they can find to kill each other or anyone who gets in their way until they are all gone. That's why the Jews want them in Europe so bad because they are rabid animals always out for spilling others blood.

Stop bumping the Holla Forums slide thread.

here's to 80 more.

Non-white lives honestly don't fucking matter

I want to use islamists to kill SSAs. Is this possible?

How do you even attempt to be racist?

Can you try to be racist and somehow fail?

I once saw a really good post and I'll do my best to reiterate what the guy said:

When you get home from work and you see a massive turd in the toilet, you won't be too surprised. But when you come home and see a massive turd on the kitchen table, well then theres a good reason for concern.

I thought it was so they could rape different women for once.

KSA is a totalitarian teocratic monarchy shithole, they REFUSED to accept refugees

Go bother other muslims.

OH WOE! WHY DO YOU EVUL RACISTS NOT CARE ABOUT SOME DESERT SHITHOLE AS MUCH AS WESTERN CIVILIZATION!!?!?!?!?!1

Fuck off.

Damn right.

Not our responsibility.
And any country has the right to ALWAYS have sovereignty over who enters its territory.

If we "owe" them anything because of le colonization or le imperialism bullshit, remember that the entire Middle East and North Africa used to be whiter and Christian before they raped and killed millions for their shitty religion.

No one gives a shit about Kabul, Afghanistan or the entire Middle East.

Instead of fleeing like rats, those 'refugees' should stand up and fight for their beliefs and ideals. Now they are just flooding into Europe and they are bringing their problems with them.

Refugee welcoming jews like yourself are part of the problem. Now fuck off and take your shilling with you.

Yes, the right to be accepted into the oven.

Believe in violent religion will result in violent outcome, don't blame anyone for it.

I'd welcome them alright.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DAOUD KHAN INTRODUCED TELEVISION AND REPEALED LAWS REQUIRING WOMEN TO DRESS LIKE BEEKEEPERS, AS WELL AS MODERNIZED THE COUNTRY

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE (((SOVIETS))) STARTED THIS CYCLE OF VIOLENCE BY OVERTHROWING HIM

Nope. I wish the ENTIRETY of the Great litter Box (including Judea) would get fucking glassed. NAPALM STICKS TO SAND SPOOKS!

SOME SHIT SKINS DIED

CELEBRAION TIME, COME ON! nanana na nanan na na
CEEEELEBRATION TIME, COME ONE
nanan nanan nan nanana na

bump

bait but ill respond anyway, if for nothing else but to give some user ammo for when he needs it.

sure they were back in 2010 when i was there. Their militias nearly killed some of us (not for lack of trying, its because they dont have money)

Then stand and fight. Or become part of the Jihadists.

Mass migration from entire regions upsets the natural balance of their new home. And i use "new home" very loosely. They want to keep their ways with them, or else they wouldnt have left at all. They are simply forcibly transplanted.

If you think its just racism, then you are blind. Every group of people has an innate right to self-determination, be a distinct and healthy group in so far as they can.

Using the Boat of Theseus thinking, if Germany or Austria or the Netherlands accepts the Hazara, then at what point does that nation start to lose its own national character?

Islamic State militants would not be able to operate in that shithole land (basically muslim hillbillies; complete with incest, animal rape, and "Get off my mountain") without ambivalence and complicity towards terrorists. You cant make everyone a fanatic, but you can make everyone accept what you do.

No, I would mobilize people to tell both the gov. and the fuckheads to get off my mountain, like most of the mujaheddin militias do. We just dont hear about it because its not a nice juicy story for the West. All you are doing is asserting something that can be argued against: Having a right to be accepted anywhere. If this were true, then Europe would be a hodgepodge of nations that never had to integrate and make new peoples and ways of life.

If I were fleeing a bloody civil war in the US to say Mexico or Canada, and I immediately started killing people there because they didn't convert to McDonaldsism, the native population wouldn't bend over backwards to excuse my actions. They would be working on a plan to control the refugees or deport them back.

The US, Canada and some parts of Europe are the only nations that are attempting societal suicide via immigration.

No, they move into Europe as invaders

No, I know who my enemy is, and it is both shitskins, and islam, and especially islamic shitskins.

No. Enemy troops fleeing warzones are still enemy troops.

No, I'd stand and fight.

No, we don't. I care about MY race, and people who share MY western culture. Fuck Islam and fuck shitskins and especially fuck islamic shitskins.

It's the current year. Whether you're a Shillary for Hillary, or an Islamic fucknut, or just some Moshe troll, you are completely wrong and BTFO on all counts. Go eat some bacon.

They'll all be put down soon enough.

Having taken some time to think about this, I think the attacks on Kabul and Iraq and such are meant to get the Shiites and Iranians so pissed they'll launch a wide(r) war against the Sunni Wahhabists, something Israel greatly wants to see happen.

ISIS thus plays for three/four main goals:

- Mass exile and infiltration to Europe while giving the EU kikes the excuse to build the EU Superstate accordingly to Hegelian dialectics
- Destroying Syria for Israel and Qatari pipelines

OP you are right we should take them in if the Zionists are invading their countries.
But when it has been proven/ known on Holla Forums that the Zionists have planned (written about it even before WWI) to create the EU and use it to flood Europe with these refugees with the wars they create, we obviously will not endorse going along with that plan.
It is not racism, it is diligence. You need > "Look beyond your pathetic attempts at racism."
You need to look beyond your mass media consumption and do some reading on what is creating these wars. You think all this shit is happening because the Muslims just hate the US? Go back to Reddit.

How about only those aligned to your state?
Take in christians TEMPORARILY
Take in peoples nobody wants to take like Mandeans and Yazidis.

Shias can go to Iran, we cannot take in all those threatened by the savages of the world, espeacially if savages are among them.

Well, either Saudi Arabia or fellow shias can help them. Or Israel, because they are responsible for Isis. The West though is not responsible for every woe in this world, why should we take care of everyone, they aren't even near us, they aren't coming here for safety or help, but for wealth. We have responsibility if OUR people and OUR homes get bombed, and that's why Europeans are angry if another European dies because of a terror attack, even worse when it's someone non-european, which is always the case here. Otherwise, sad thing, but not our problem to care, not our problem to solve.

hahaha youve obviously never lived in the middle east.

violence is built into the foundations of islam. wherever muslims go there will be war.

and fyi, if my country had a civil war i would stay and fight.. not run to the nearest welfare state leaving my wife and children behind.

Holy fuck they're here too.
I went over to 4ch/pol/ this week because of all the happenings and wew, the place is infested with shills and muslims posting from germany and sweden.

I mean sure, there are some nice muslims in the world but they have no fucking right to european soil. Go back and solve your own problems or at fucking least ATTACK OUR POLITICIANS instead of innocent people?!

Stupid sandniggers

no

You'd probably need alot of diapers.