They Try So hard

Women cannot be funny

That is because their inferior brains are programmed only to react to sexual stimuli. Those with brain deformations become feminists and transgenders.

Oh, but they can be:

They can be funny like kids can be funny.

I doubt this, user. There are many unfunny guys as well.

I'm sure exceptions to the "all women are unfunny" claim.

Plus, if someone isn't funny, you can just make fun _of_them, and it's just as entertaining, if not more so.

Case In Point: Exhibit A

But everyone looks dumb when they make a stupid face?

alright i'll give you that, but being a retard stops being cute and funny quick.

the vast majority of women are unfunny as fuck and a lot of them will even get angry and try and shut down humor. out of all the women I've known maybe 2 or 3 could consistently get a chuckle out of me. thats less than one percent, at least most guys dont get angry about jokes.

i will admit some of the voice acting shes done is good but she is a train wreck when she doesn't have writers.

Women are never funny because they don't understand how humor works

hahaha

notice also dating, women always want THAT GUY that their girlfriends have
guys just want a girl LIKE THAT girl
women are the way they are due to biology
men needed to hunt and be strong, but also smart and be able to visualize maps and understand behavior of living things unlike them
women needed to protect their children and keep a man feeding them and their children during pregnancy which is relatively long gestation compared to the males sexual input

Heard that's a tranny, my friend.

It's more that men aren't supposed to find men funny.

I'm sure women find women funny

Think of and treat women like children and suddenly the world makes a lot more fucking sense, mate.

I call bullshit.
What is your proof user?

Women are for breeding, not for comedy.

SO I WAS WALKING ON TOP OF A BLACK GUYS COCK WITH MY VAH GI NAH AND IT WAS SO GOOD DID I MENTION I LIKE BLACK DUDES? IS THE IRONY OF ME ASKING THIS FUNNY TO YOU? HAHA AND I SQUIRTED MY FUCKING CUM IN HIS FACE, SWHAPOW

Bunch of faggots

They're funny but not in an intentional way. Been courting this qt girl for a while now and she's so cute and dumb it's funny.

Women can be funny, but most women aren't. Stand up comedy requires quick, creative thinking from a breadth of experience and a certain depth of wit. Women only ever have two or less of those at a time, whereas men come by all three relatively easily. This is why men are so exponentially funnier. That said, women can be hysterical in certain social situations, it's what they're built for. They can also rock at playing individual people, because the extra empathy lets them understand individual tastes they care about.

TL;DR women are funny, get over it. Just not in professional comedy.

Women are hardwired to navel-gaze. Men are not.

But you only mentioned 2 qualities in the first place:

What was the third you were thinking of?

logorrhea isn't funny either, user
do shut up

that just gave me penis cancer

ITT people who don't understand the secret to getting on with women, finding them funny and so on