Watson nudes

Whats this about some Watson nudes? Is it just the 2nd pic or is there more?
Also, i gotta say, she does look pretty average.

>>>Holla Forums679283

Her nudes are fucking horrible. Not as bad as Hope Solo's grenade-remains pussy but… ew.

Thanks for the quick delivery and holy shit, i was wrong, she is below average.
Altho, the nudes themself are pretty shit.

Well, she is sexier than Justin Bieber naked I'll give her that. But not by much. And I am not gay.

tha fuk?? pic related

Looks like somebody didn't screw her toe on all the way this morning.

I guess she stubbed her toe really hard or she isn't keeping proper hygiene and is now seeing the consequences.

alright guess ill be the guy to deliver then

fuck. how long until this U.N. rep gets an overreaching cyber law passed in her name?

I made the mistake of fucking a girl with a body like that once. No curves, no tits, no ass, 0/10 would not bang again.

Would marry for money though.

That can happen for all kinds of reasons. It's just not normally quite that dramatic.

they're going to call it Watson's law so teh tumblrfags can do Sherlock maymays with it. screencap this

Is there ANY confirmation that the nude videos are actually really her?

I have a toe like this. One time I kicked it really hard on a capped boot someone was wearing inside the house (wtf). I could only just walk on it, and I couldn't walk in shoes for several weeks. It may have broken or fractured, and I never went to the doctor about it. It's still slightly swolen like this, compared to my other pinkie toe, but not as bad as this pic. Her right pinkie doesn't seem to be similarly disfigured, so maybe her pinkie got fucked by some cunt's boot too.

Oh, this was about 4 years ago by the way. It's still swolen compared to my other toe.

>>>Holla Forums679317

Why not get it checked?

have someone kick if from the other side you mong

Because then I'd have to go outside?

You would rather have a fucked up toe, possibly forever, then go to the doctor?

Yes. It is of less inconvenience than going to the doctor, so the toe stays.

The toe is not very bent, just swolen a little (maybe 10ish% at the joint)

then how is it remotely comparable to hers? her toe is escaping to another body nail first through a wormhole on the other side of the room. user, you're confusing me.

Most celebrities are ugly as normal people, its all photoshop, makeup, and lighting.

Using OPs pic, it's too hard to compare her pinkies, so I don't know how much that one is swolen compared to the other one. My one, however, looks very similar to that one. Maybe my toes are bigger and weird looking to begin with, and don't need to swell as much to look the same. You see now? They are similar toes.

No. Post it

No. I am leaving this thread now. You'll never know about my weird toe. It's my secret.

I wonder if there's more to be leaked

Eh, her knees are fucked. I would've smashed when she was 14 or w/e though.

cocktease. ignoring trips over a damn toe. i fucking hope you have a splendid day faggot

Shit legs but good face

Go check the Holla Forums thread if you want more but from what has been said in that thread, there won't be any more Watson images for now.

yeah I;ve seen the thread, but I mean if the leakers have more good shit they'll release later

They probably won't.

Fuck watson, who is the qt taking those pictures?
Where are her nudes?

Nice cuckchan saved pics.

thank

Kek

And how would you know where they came from, faggo?

Something seems off about this…

Why are the doorknobs so high?

pick one faggot

its a rich girl thing

She's actually a manlet