RAPE

Would you still vote for Trump if you knew he raped a 13-year-old girl four times with his buddy Jeff Epstein? She was lured to a party at Jeff's NYC Apartment with a potential modelling job.

The answer for me personally is no.

No, I am not a shill. No, I am not voting for Hillary. No, I am not voting for Gary. I am voting for Darrell Castle. Go back to isidewith, he is now an included candidate; go see how you match up.

Thanks for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
archive.is/OeMOZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, he is still the best possible future for America.

You know, you kikes will be burned in cremation chambers alive when the time comes. Your death will be quick, very painful, and well-deserved. Now go fuck yourself with a shovel, yid.

The lawsuit

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Gee wiz it's almost like projecting is a thing with these guys.

We know you destroyers of western civilization will do anything you can to besmirch and attempt to stop the last symbol of hope in the free world.

As someone who has been on the Trump train for more than a year, I'd rather this not be true. But given what we know about his buddy Epstein, and given Trump's issues with women, I'm inclined to believe.

It may be unpleasant to consider but we should not deny new information because we don't like it, we have to accept it and consider it

Try an argument

Speaking of Jews, Jeffrey Epstein is a Jew. Here's what The Donald has to say about his pal Jeff

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Yes, He is the God Emperor , KEK will is sacred.
you are dealing with forces beyond your comprehension.

If Trump was a pedophile, not only would I vote for him but I would feed him a steady stream of kidnapped Israeli children for lecherous consumption, whatever it takes to let him make America great again.

But he's not, and you're full of shit OP. Get gassed.

Picture related, faggot

Get back into the oven kike!

You have revealed yourself as a subhuman jewish dog. You are a filthy parasite on this Earth. You deserve to die.

We aren't talking consensual sex with a minor here. Read the court filing.

On the fourth incident, she says Mr. Trump tied her to a bed and forcibly raped her, in a “savage sexual attack,” while she pleaded with him to stop. She says Mr. Trump violently struck her in the face. She says that afterward, if she ever revealed what he had done, Mr. Trump threatened that she and her family would be “physically harmed if not killed.” She says she has been in fear of him ever since.

explain why, or are you not capable of making arguments?

You're insane, I'm not a Jew; Trumps pedo pal Jeffrey Epstein is a Jew

Only Death awaits you

My issues with Trump are not his policies

Fine by me, I've been depressed since Middle School, at least. I don't care anymore

changed it a little

Are you le butehurt, kike? Angry no one's buying your propaganda? Cry me some more of your greasy jewish tears.

Answers you will not find , Only death at the emperor hands.

Somebody is doing the raping

I guess that's a no, you're not capable of making arguments

I think you meant (((6f3bd8))) not me

Is Jeff Epstein a serial pedo rapist, yes or no? Is he friends with Trump, yes or no?

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Be Ignored

Yes. What most of you don't realise is that kikes are not bad because they do bad things, they are bad because they operate against our interests - paedophilia and other degeneracy are tools to bash them over the head with, not inherently wrong in themselves - so when its our side doing them its meaningless to offer moral condemnation.

All the shill threads means something is going to happen soon!

Lets get this straight it was Hillary who molested a 13 year old. while Bill watched

There is nothing in Trump's life which would fit that. But hmm that would be interesting if Hilarity that on him during the convention for the women points, and the (((MSM))) all started covering it for weeks.

Why are you jewish and why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Oh for fuck's sake
She runs a website called Jewish Mom.
archive.is/OeMOZ

WEW

yes

You don't belong here. Lurk moar, or get the fuck out.

GUYS!! ITS THE SHEMITAH!! FOR REALSIES!!!!

If Irony had a physical weight you could bludgeon someone to death kikeboy

My point and general is in following video whole 15 minutes of it. The one second is extra for our resident shitlib shekelbergs.

Also

Choose one
shill
OR
retarded autist

FUCK

If Irony had a physical weight you could bludgeon someone to death kikeboy

My point and general is in following video whole 15 minutes of it. The one second is extra for our resident shitlib shekelbergs.

Moreover

Both are filthy shitlib kikes, fuck off.

Jill Stein is actually a good choice she splits the Democrat votes :^)

That didn't happen
That whole thing was actually orchestrated by Roger Stone so he can open up the Bill Rape alligations