Japanese Economist on Immigration

I translated this Japanese video for you guys

You may know this guy as "the politician who cosplayed gendou from evangelion". In Japan, he's one of the most famous economists and has ties to many right-wing organisations throughout Japan. His Name is Takaaki Mitsuhashi.

If you spread this video enough, I will translate another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-but they'll work our currently low paying jobs that our natives wont!

Please, think of my profit margins and please cuck your nations today.

Bump

is that your channel, OP

Yes, it is.

Is it just me, or did you make the exact same thread before?

Good thing that Europeans are immune to facts. Whew.

noice

Good point. Debate on immigration is officially closed forever.

Well Japan was allied with the Nazis so they're literally Hitler.

Breddy gud XDDDD

MAKE JAPANESE MALES MEN AGAIN

He looks like Gendo Ikari who is 110% masculine and manage to befuddle (((Global Masterminds))) so your complaint makes no sense.
He's not a bushi, he's a kuge.

Bump

I'm considering getting plastic surgery like that brazilian kid to become Japanese.

Chinese spies literally admit to that being true. Semantically, most Chinese will probably do it if asked rather than being trained for it specifically, but they still end up doing the spying job.

Vote Trump and make Japan great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

tried to make a webm but i fear its shit quality

Thanks for trying m8. Try splitting it into parts instead.

You're doing great work here. these videos need at least a few 100k views. I'm guessing a site like infowars would pick this up.

im far too drunk for complex syntaxs so ill post it at some point in teh future

Edited out the first little bits giving intro for this.

And here is the whole thing @ 160kbps avg

am I the only one getting a Gendo Ikari vibe from this nigger?

I think some one in the YT comments said he is a cosplayer who did play Gendo

the best was how the american had a blond mullet and the brit was some dour looking guy and the german was grumpy looking

Excellent video OP.

I have liked and favourited it

And the Chinese looked like 19th century peasants or something.

Dunno about "last time" but I remember the video about TPP. I thought that was it, but it wasn't.
It was a bit confusing since the intro was the same, but the subject is different.

Good video.

solid

getting cheap workers into the society might make economic sense shortterm
what you get is a destabelized society; the original society gets swallowed by the fast growing, low culture shitskin population (since the reason for importing them is aways low birthrate)
so in the end its not worth it. but it can be used to get rid of political enemies

I remember you've done a bunch of other videos. Doing God's work, user.

It seems that OP makes a new thread with the same words every time he translates a new video.

Meh, even so, this is decent enough. Could be that the videos that are getting translated are all about the same message anyway.
Pics related.

This gook and Farage should be in Trumps cabinet.

test

Interesting video, but what's with all the epic closeups of him just pushing his glasses up?

Japanese humor.

They're trying to merge the 2D realm with the 3D one.

Hey at least their children won't look soo different from distance.

I'd worry more if they're importing somali niggers for the sake of progressiveness.

And people say American television is bad, holy balls does everyone in Japan have ADD? There's constantly shit being flung at the viewers face that has nothing to do with the actual topic. What's the deal with the heavy use of greenscreens and webcam-like boxes not even fit for chat-roulette?

I raged pretty hard at the Japanese dude (think he was the prime-minister?) saying Japs need to help alleviate "refugees" What fucking business is it of Japan to tangle themselves in that mess?
Yeah that wont hurt your already dying birth-rate, you fucking mongrel.

Fuck politicians make me so fucking mad. Even in Japan they're retarded.

Good video OP, good to know there are people fighting back against this horseshit, and Japan is at least not so cucked that they can't speak honestly about the situation.

Bump