Is there a leftist equvilant of /mlp/'s Aryanne?

Is there a leftist equvilant of /mlp/'s Aryanne?

Statist Communist or anarchist

Other urls found in this thread:

derpiboo.ru/search?utf8=✓&sbq=anarchist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask /pone/. But Aryanne is a very amusing horse.

clop in hell ponyfag

Why

Why would you ever want this?

Shitstorm potential, no doubt.

You mean like Alunya?

You didn't specify it had to be a pony.

VERONIKA

posada edition

Are ponies still a thing?

this was a thinly veiled attempt to get a veronika dump wasn't it?

that's all I'll dump for now OP
she is /mlp/'s commie horse but she never caught on like aryanne

Because /mlp/ already has starlight glimmer

Sadly, yes, yes they are.

That didn't appear until Season 5.

Do you even DYEWTS the show?

Glim Glam a cute but she isn't a commie you faggot

She's communist in exactly the same way that Stalin is communist.

I don't know. Trying to make a pure society in which everyone looks and behaves exactly alike according to a strict code of conduct is really more nazi than stalinist. Equestria's mode of production is already fascist anyway.

mods pls delete this thread

but Veronika though

Comrade, you have to go to Siberia.

rude tbh

besides she's just a general commie horse ML just happens to be the most well known and easiest for the average user on /mlp/ to recognize

Make them m8

So a fascist claiming to be a communist?

It can not be helped. Tankies have the best aesthetics.

There are plenty of them on DeviantArt and Tumblr, but they are all irredeemably cancerous. Both ponies and anarchism are autistic as fuck by themselves. Put them together, and the results are horrifying. Nazis are even more autistic, but the incredible magnitude of their autism makes them funny.

My Little Egoist: Spooks are Magic

Make this happen.

In what way?
Equestria is definitely class collaborationist as fuck but besides that it just seems like liberalism 101 in economics

This tbh

Well, the state is run by a small unelected aristocratic cabal and features a leader with an established cult of personality. The military is under the direct authority of the cabal, and we have seen the society expand by conquest. The economy features private property and corporate entities. It is pretty much the "Thousand Year Reich" with a nice horse goddess as the reichs chancellor.

Some guy on an anarchist forum have an OC pony as an avatar. The autism is palpable.

OCs nearly always suck. The exceptions would be Ayranne, Button's Mom, Red, and Ruby, although Ruby kind of sucks ironically.

Aryanne is a sure sign of an alt-right fedora neckbeard

You got it backwards. Rarity is a recolor of Ruby.

There is some other decent OC but yeah, there is just too much autism in the community.

Hey, you too know what the ponies are. On this corner of the Internet, we all are neckbeards.

Mother of god, yes. A more repulsive band of faggots I have never been a part of. Occasionaly, though… just occasionally they do something absolutely hilarious. It is like being on pre-Chanology Holla Forums again.

This isn't Fascism.
This is America.

oh, wait…

Well, now we know what America's real problem is. It needs a nice horse goddess to rule it for a thousand years.

Are ponies bourgeois?

They do have a monarchy, and a nobility (so far as I percieve Fancypants and the like)

Anarchy pone?

Filthy rich is porky supreme along with the apple cider brothers
Apple jack is a middle peaseant
Rarity is petite bourg
Rainbow and pinkie are proles
Twi is aristocracy
Flutters is an unexploited prole

Now, is this the matterial for revolution, or what???

All you need next, is send Apple Jack to gulag, if she refuses to colectivize her land (for it is family land and she'll not want to give it up), execute Rarity (since she is most likely to become be like the mensheviks), force Twillight into exile, and make Fluttershy, Mother Fluttershy, that will industrilize Ponyville and defend against the capitalist intruders…

And this is how Ponyville became the USSR.

On the other hand, you could use this material and make a true revolution that could actually work, since the bourgies gave them the ellements of harmony (rope to hang them) and so on.

Saved for memetic reason. Excelent OC too.

On other news its NO FUN ALLOWED time again, isn't it?

derpiboo.ru/search?utf8=✓&sbq=anarchist
I get the feeling Ive seen a stirner pony as well somewhere

Yes.

I don't think Equestria have a harsh enough winter to annihilate the invader with attrition. Equestria will fall to the fascist griffon kingdom soon.

No, you retard.
I bet you think the Giver was about communism too.
Fuck off my board, normie, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pick one.

Communism exists outside the false dichotomy of left and right comrade.

So, everyone is the third way?

GET YOUR LORE RIGHT FAGGOT!

Also, I Rainbow will litteraly be Boxer from animal farm.

Fight, create super winter, get her wing cut off, get sent to become glue.

What the fuck is on the OC's tail?

That's not comic sans you dumb shit