Would you run pol out of b?

would you run pol out of b?

if we had more people in this board i would.

my opinion is you're taking Holla Forums a little too seriously. maybe you should spend a month or two on Holla Forums and learn to not be such a bitch and then come back? what do you think?

kek been there, you cant post shit beacuse they ban you.

same fagg
>dubs never lie

sage and back to leftypozz

hi /masterchan

get rekt cuck.

Back to reddit with you.

No.

No. I wouldn't send the people who want to discuss unbiased politics to the most biased board on the site. That's just a stupid idea.

Filthy fucking leftist, you don't control anything, Holla Forums can not be defeated by your redditor recruits.
It's obvious why, it's the same reason that leftist stuff has failed through history.
You and your goons are nothing but weak losers who hate to compete.

Go away Holla Forums you belong on reddit, not here.

Politics is for kids who want to sit around thinking they understand how to save the world
IF ONLY EVERYONE WOULD JUST LISTEN WE GOTS THE RIGHT IDEAS
its sad mane.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddipol/ OP

1488, OP.

dealwithit.jpg

Who gives a shit, how about you start making better threads instead of blaming invisible boogymen

I think those of us who can't stand the Holla Forums cancer on this board should organize a mass castration of our white penises. Think of how triggered Holla Forumsyps would get seeing all those potential white babies never being born lol. Who is with me? Let those nutsacks rip comrades!

There'll always be cross-posters, and Holla Forums is the biggest board; the only way to de-Holla Forums Holla Forums is to fill Holla Forums somehow with non-Holla Forums, somehow. Of course, people come to Holla Forums for specific reasons, and for most people, that reason seems to be Holla Forums and Holla Forums; you'd need to find some way to entice people to come to 8/b/ who aren't already here for Holla Forums or Holla Forums, which, unfortunately, means reaching out to the unwashed masses of normalfags and finding a way to hook them in, which i suspect most people who're already here don't want.

To answer the question, probably not. As long as they aren't having tripfag circlejerk social threads like the horsefuckers, i don't think they're being faggoty enough to warrant a deportation.

That being said, i also feel that Holla Forums is an overflow board more than anything, and on a site where you can just make boards for specific purposes and interests, the utility of Holla Forums gets reduced drastically. I think the only reason Holla Forums is as popular as it is, is because it has a pedigree and nobody really gives a fuck to create a dead board for one stupid idea when they can just drop a thread on Holla Forums.

BYE BYE FAGGOT

Holla Forums needs to contain its fucking autism and stop shitting up other boards

OP is a colossal faggot.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

This is now a Holla Forums thread.

oil in ME, you dumb fuck
delete that greentext

humanity has always deified either masculinity or feminity with the default been a female god. only with constant work and upkeep can men stay dominant over women