Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/IyiDjR2Ayf4?start=75&end=80&version=3
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/
pastebin.com/dWrb5z8P
youtube.com/watch?v=nQG-RuP25PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=muwIhFLqies
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xNoEu3O8c
dailymotion.com/video/xy1c0o_society-of-lemmings_news
ia801703.us.archive.org/30/items/LemmingsDr.WilliamPierce/Lemmings - Dr. William Pierce.mp4
liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247
latercera.com/noticia/nacional/2014/12/680-607222-9-dos-carabineros-y-un-delincuente-quedan-lesionados-en-medio-de-persecucion.shtml
liveleak.com/view?i=18b_1423016834
archive.is/nr6RV
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA
new.vk.com/id169718602
saveitoffline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9EgLB1_FXqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Spivak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin
youtu.be/XjTAti7ASow?t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=_CKXX1wLRxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
my.mixtape.moe/xkslvh.mp4
amren.com/features/2016/01/strangers-in-their-own-country/
youtube.com/user/kaivido/videos
redpill.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=a._wyatt_mann_(artist) gook
xmoviesforyou.com/2016/06/hardcoregangbang-ella-nova-make-america-gape.html
liveleak.com/view?i=aa5_1470322655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dudley? Is it you?

OC

Watch through to the end.

Man I've read so much about the Holocaust yet never actually watched Nuremberg trials. I was just thinking about him today. God bless you op. Not a faggot. Elite webm

I never want to fap again

That's a pretty nice truck.

Music is way too loud there

that banner change

I've always enjoyed this clip. It keeps being more and more relevant, too.

fuck muslims are retarded

yep

I can't even bring myself to finish this one.

not pol related but eh

That's why they lose wars to us whiteys, user

Can we get the original?
Also music is too loud and resolution is too crappy to read the texts.

Doesn't anyone know how to perform cpr at all?

This. Need version with softer music or music that doesn't run over Yuri.

lawdy

Soulless, absolutely soulless.

They are chinks, if they touch him the lazy and corrupt police will likely charge them with the death. Also no one gives a fuck over there, its not like one dead Chinese guy is going to be missed in a country with over a billion people and a massive gender imbalance.

We had a China™ thread a few weeks ago if you missed it, the Chinese are the Jews of the east except they don't care if its their fellow countryman or foreigners they are jewing.

Too lazy to WEBM, but here is a favorite China™ video.

fucking degenerates

What is going on there?

The Japanese are the only worthwhile Asians

If you get involved you take responsibility over there. It is an actual law for them.

You have to give the police a bribe to get them to do something for you usually a carton of smokes.

I agree with that.
They definitely have their own problems and are not a perfect people but they seem to be the only east Asians that have the potential for human greatness in them.

free flying lessons
chinese quality.

he's just a friendly transowl you bigot!
its the current year goddamnit

what the fuck? what gave him the chock? the cellphone?

probably touched a live power cable with his foot

under the desk you can see it arc

when i see clips like this, i know im not tinfoil for believing that isis is supported by cia. no fucking way those retarded fucks could conquer a town without help from elite white soldiers.

Who is, Holla Forums?

a lot of the time their enemies fled before any real fight, their reputation with prisoners caused huge numbers of the iraqi army to run and hide rather than fight

every time they meet a decent force determined to stay and fight they get their shit shoved in

fuck thats spoopy

Sauce?

Chris Chan is my favorite degenerate

when I saw the nuke, I reacted like embed related

what the everloving fuck that is crazy, I've seen this video before but every time it freaks me out

youtube.com/v/IyiDjR2Ayf4?start=75&end=80&version=3

"No longer feel safe when he sees large groups of (REDACTED) people."

What a psychopath.

Look at any prostitutes webpage, they're all like "no black gentlemen please".

seppuku when?

the fact he is a indian ruined for me.

this is happening on white countries to white males, why hide that fact?

what language? the faggots dont look muslim on that lighting

Where does these come from?

thought that was because of the lack of tipping

Le Chateau Autiste segment from The Daily Shoah podcast.

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/

GAMER HERE, NOT A SOLDIER
pretty awesome actually, he fought without back up and that is a problem.

he should have some high precision or flanking mates, while he lays the heavy impressive fire to pin down and suppress.

what is the problem with that

The other side is also filled with blithering idiots as well. Its basically retard vs retard with a little push from the mossad on one side

Mongolians are alright.

The best telenovela ever.

The more videos I see of Asians, specifically the Chinese, the more I'm convinced they are completely soulless and have absolutely no regard for life in the slightest.

the fact that he stands there in the open while he empties his belt at no particular target (suppression fire only works when you fire at what you want to suppress) brassing up the side of an office block isnt the same as firing on a particular window or door

the fact that he goes back for a second go after alerting everyone in the area to where he was

whoever shot him knew he was there after that first belt and was waiting for him to pop out into the open again like a fucking idiot

they once conquered all of Asia then went fuck it
we found nothing good or worthwhile outside the steppes
im going back to mongolia to live in a tent, drink myself silly, wrestle with my m8s and fuck my wife/ves
the only difference between a mongolian these days and a medieval mongolian is they dont have slaves and they carry an ak-47 instead of a bow and arrow
they still ride horses, raise reindeer as livestock on their grassy tundra and are drunk nearly all the time
theres only one city in the country because everyone still lives rurally and its not really there for anything rather than administration, healthcare and a place for the western and chinku mining companies to base their operations

Happens when you are brought up in a society that gets cultivated by insane laws.

Poor fucking cat.

that bitch is such a sarcastic cunt

this is accurate of the "non circumcised please" disclaimer.

You see the problem quite clearly in the webm.

JEWLAYYYYY

I want the fursecution to become real.

Chinks make shit weapons.>>6863728
GIVE ME THE SAUCE PLEASE
THIS LOOKS LIKE SOME LAD HACKING A CAMERA AND THEN STEAMING IT

spoogy :DDD

he can haz torture

You have to go back >>>/plebbit/

And humans often want to interpret human emotions into animal faces.

They spawned turkroaches.

Nothing more to say.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Communism is cancer.

turkroaches were south of the mongol tribes
the mongolians killed a fuckload of them crossing across asia

Hickok45 is based.

interesting but stopped vid because of the truck horn

i don't get it.

i don't do .mp4

Pcfw>>6857609

What a poor fucking beta

She will take Chad's dick tonight and he will always remember how he wasted a $70 chocolate box on a walking vagina

when in reality he's just a shitty worthless nerd

He's the creator of the video.

Can someone make a webm of this?

Jesus. when did this happen?

Just for reference, the reason chinks don't help each other is that if you help another chink and for some reason he can't pay his hospital bills, then the person who helped him becomes liable for the bills. This is meant to sow discord and distrust amongst the people so you're solely reliant on the state.

Ayy.
People take this (((Turk))) seriously? He is even more childish than Alex Johnes.
Alex Johnes might be a puppet but he gets me the keks.

couple of months back

pastebin.com/dWrb5z8P

full video if you want it

Who is the man speaking?

What is the fuck is that?

It may be a robbery, the child was a witness.

What the fuck did Jim do to HW?

This post is why /k/ hates us.

that is the chinkest

First time I've seen that. Lmao

Oh, sweet Jesus.

Where da white wimmin at battle buddy?
We wuz kangs battle buddy

God damn that audio was shit to listen to. Can anyone give a tl;dr?

Jones: "HURR DURR BUY WATERFILTERS! CLINTON IS A RAPIST"

Turk: "I'M A FUCKING COCKROACH CHAKALALALALALALALALAL"

ABSOLUTE SUBVERSION

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

keked heartily

But why did Alex Jones bomb the Turk's show? What was the whole intervention about? Why were they getting butt hurt at each other?

If you touch someone who's getting electrocuted, you will get shocked yourself. This is what his friend finds out around the 20-second mark.

How the fuck did he get it there w/o going off the road or shit?

Honestly it seemed Alex wasn't butthurt maybe Roger stone was because of how Cenk was calling him the biggest liar over but Alex seemed to be having the greatest time. Supposedly one of the Turks' producers said to bomb the set for fun.

Also this video missed the best part where Cenk ripped off his mic but did show from a good view of how much a nasty shit that guy who spit on Alex was. You can see him waiting deliberately ready for the moment to get in and spit on him. This definitely shows it was an act of malice and not a heat of the moment thing.

the wheels directly behind the missing pair also steer, its so the tyres dont scrub

Right, but we were talking about the spooky irrelevance that Chinks have towards each other inside China. There's plenty of videos of people dying on the street in China and no one does so much as bat an eyelash. There's a video floating around of a woman drowning somewhere in China as a group gathers and just watches the situation. Luckily for her, there was some aussie nearby who jumps in and saves here without so much as a second thought.

Obliviously, he used multi axle drifting to make every curve.

Did it burst from pressure or did he accidentally the gun?

it was a hang fire, pull the trigger and click, nothing possible bad primer/ powder

if that happens you should keep the gun facing down range and wait for a while as it may still go off

this guy didnt wait long enough and the round fired as he operated the bolt to eject the duff round

i can forgive the kids but this man with a full grown beard making such half assed squats…

oh jontron… what did Holla Forums do to you?

Happy Halloween

Found this last night. Probably haven't look at it since it was posted in an old Holla Forums thread years back on half chan.
Wait for the end.

da dindu nufin

omg is that noise her fat smacking together?

yep

People have no idea how fucking difficult this is for the jet pilot.

Hurr lets get out of the car in a wildlife park.

KEK.

Why do you have so many equine dick webms, user?

reasons

got some dog cock too

Bring it.

Alexa was invited to talk by one of Chunks staffers, however when Alexa started talking some real truth and whipping out a t-shirt of Bill Clinton that said "rapist" on it, Chunk turned into a raging snorlax.

Also one of Chunks friends spit in Alexas face.

fuckers need setting on fire

and the phone probably completed the circuit, watch some vids online about cheap Chinese phone chargers and shit of the like, so fucking dangerous.

Damn that's rather vaporwavy

What am I looking at?

Is this the gene editing gone mad?

Apparently this guy has MS or something and this contraption is to ease his pain.

I don't understand what I'm looking at. Where are his fucking limbs???

Classic. Never fails to crack me up.

My cat actually thinks I'm a cat. Literally.

NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC
NEW OC

Hory shet

wtf happened

the rocket hit a wall just infront of him t

Oh i see

he didnt

Man, I hate that they changed Angelos' VA in the new game.

A TYT producer invites Jones and Stone to jump up on their set. Alex has fun with it. Turkroach starts yelling at Stone. Alex is perplexed as to whether or not Roach is really upset. Alex then brings up the Armenian Genocide and triggers the fuck out of Roach.

So this is why there are always 15+ dead on the 4th of July in places like Chicago ?

thats one clean ass

Link to the full video?

Japanese swords are shit. Always have been.

Shit ore = more folding so it doesn't fall to pieces during the first impact.

I don't think ever weebs genuinely believe the history channel tier documentaries about how a medieval katana was some sort of ultimate weapon.

search for
All wars are bankers wars
on youtube

An Englishman would have been arrested for making that video.

lol

adding drifts

anyone who tried cheap food in China knows what's up

just kill me already

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQG-RuP25PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=muwIhFLqies

Stupid limits.

Doesn't even know how to clean it up… You're supposed to put the rag on a rope and drag it through. Using a dowel means the rag is actually forcing the barrel apart, and making microcracks in it.

That's not what killed him in the end, the retard pointed it at a wall. Once the cap is off the fuse, the little white nub at the front, it's sensitive enough to be set off by a fucking raindrop.

Still though not cleaning properly also shows how little they know about maintaining these weapons, in ADDITION to not knowing how to use them properly.

I think it's Bulgarian or something from that end. They're not muslim just Slav.

His name is Lurk Moar.

Sounds about right

Whats third clip from do want to watch.

source on that vid?

ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

WHICH IS NO ONE

Got it. Thanks.

I remember this one. That fucking sheboon, man. Here's another one from the elder files.

Thread;

I am disappoint.

user NO. Why did you have to bring Chad up?

I want to redpill her.

What do tits have to do with politics?

Always related user.

Oh I turned on my VPN to DL some talmudvision.

Because we all strive to be Chad in a few ways, we are not beta cucks.

Dem thighs though.

Why is it always Women doing this? I swear I've seen like 4 of these non-Indian public shiting clips on here and they've all been of Women.

Gets me every time.

Music's a little too loud but other than that it's good.

How are we supposed to fight demoralized people? As all of us have seen using facts doesn't work, appeals to emotion often result in them shutting you out, I've never seen anything work against the ones who are too far gone. Anyone have any ideas?

lol, this was back before he embraced his rightful role. He was so stressed about being trolled, he wrote long blog posts about how we ruined his life and book publishing attempt

He has metamorphised into something far greater

oh dear god… lol… I think I might start making these for American politicians

Really makes you think

The story behind this is the guy wasn't allowed (by military law) to engage in politics in any way while wearing uniform. The network guys cut him off because they knew this, but the dumbass went back on TV anyways a second time and was then later reprimanded by the military for it.

Easily one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen.

What the fuck. What am I not understanding? I don't get these jew laws about electricity.

It was a hang fire. The striker struck the primer but delayed ignition occurred. Google it.

They and people like them are the exact reason more and more people are just opting out entirely of even participating in Halloween. It's becoming more and more of just be a night for entitled shitheads, their kids and teenagers not even in costume to bang on your door and demand you give them free shit. And then when you do, they don't even stop to say thank you before they run off to go bang on your neighbors doors.

Just another American tradition slowly being destroyed by shitskins and degenerates. Trick or Treating probably won't even be a thing anymore in ten or fifteen years. It won't be noticed by most of the country either. More and more white people (the main celebrators of it) will just slowly stop doing it until it dies completely without a second thought.

Half my neighborhood doesn't even put pumpkins at there front door anymore, let alone decorations.

How this is not considered a form of torture is beyond me. That Cat is probably wishing for death. This shit makes me angry as all hell.

holy fuck

lol holy shit
even this guy sees it
shut it down

no webm of this cause it is a bitch to make it fit does anyone have one?

I want you to get an LMG and fire it standing up while holding the bipod as a support at a target in a window 80 meters down a street and then come back to me and tell you why this post about "impressive supressive fire" is absolutely retarded.

Don't be offended, you should be stepping into reality more anyways considering the way the world is turning.

great movie

Does anyone have a webm titled 'Men of November'?

that is fucking terrifying at the end

top wew

nah fuck you m8

I can't be dealing with this

kek

She's actually pretty cute for a chubby girl.

We did some digging on her. Turns out she's an instagram toilet whore

This is why we need gas chambers.

This is what asylums were for

And this is what the death camps WILL be for

AHAHA FRESH 9/11 OC
HOLYSHIT
so many keks making this shit

Too bad I can't find overflying NY footage before 2001 and excuse my poor video editing skill

original is webm2

Metal AF

They're not allowed to work machinery or work on their holy days. So they look for ways to jew god by making a switch which just moves a piece of plastic that blocks/unblocks a laser, meaning theres no machinery, therefor no work is supposedly being done.
Just jews being neurotic jews.

oh shit, is Yolandi on Holla Forums

Regardless how degenerate Yolandi is, her body is still pretty something.

that kind of sounds like bling bling but maybe crackheads all sound the same

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=x9xNoEu3O8c

Fucking kill yourselves. I hate that these pieces of filth is in anyway associated with South Africa. Fuck them and the people who like them.

Youtube version is slightly higher quality but wont help with the music volume.

dont quote me in the cuck train, I was taking a piss on how ugly that subhuman scum is.

are cuckold normies [even linked jewtube]

but

hilarious guy doing a knee slapper joke

I see

OMG how can you be so rayciss?!

What the fuck has happened to Spoony? Is this a troll?

The thing that happened to him is named April and it sexually identifies as an Elf.
*I'm Not Fucking Kidding*

FUCK

Come on goys, upgrade your jewdar.

Spoony is a batshit insane lolcow and a massive cuck

Nah fam, he's just a legit cuck indoctrinated by feminists. Plus his ass is still sore from Jewwario's an hero to boot.

I yet have to find delicious dox or proper proof to expose him as a kike.

I miss JewWario…

Did your oven run out of coal or something?

His autism amused me.

100% kike.

Is that the same concept behind how people see faces in inanimate objects? holy cow.

HAHAHA these guys are creative, gotta give them that.

His background is filled with Christfaggotry and batshit insanity keep that in mind.

My coincidence detector is failing me so if it's possible could you provide me his family tree for reference?

Typically Jewish name, Jewish nose, Jewish ears, Jewish eyes and Jewish hair. It's a Jew.

Talks like a jew too.

Also:
Fellas, we might have just solved the curious case of Mr. Noah Antwiler

That unprotected buttsex with Jewwario certainly took it's toll, I'd wager.

with my peepee

I want to meet this man

Note also how his lower lip protrudes when opening his mouth in , another typically Jewish characteristic.

wtf
What degeneracy is this?

I gagged

i knew he was going to die as soon as i saw him shoot like that

he relaxed around blacks

Can some hero make this into a webm?

under communism nobody gives a fuck

Future Holla Forums

I would very much like to have this as a WebM, but I have to go to work soon.

dailymotion.com/video/xy1c0o_society-of-lemmings_news

Even an MP4 would be good.

Thanks.

Thank god i never went to college.

neat

ia801703.us.archive.org/30/items/LemmingsDr.WilliamPierce/Lemmings - Dr. William Pierce.mp4

that slimy snake

fucking berncucked turkroach deserved that shit

that fucking jew spits on alex at the last moment lmao

that was fucking sad, a 13 cod squeaker can do better with no previous training.

protip: youtube has mp4/webm versions of videos on their servers. You just gotta know how to grab them.

Donard Trumpu

Based Anderson

They don't teach them stop, drop, and roll over there?

anyone have the source to this???

nope thats bling bling remember this vid

hipster faggot got what he deserved he even gave him a chance to get up but the faggot wanted to play homeless for another 5 minutes

will probably regret posting this one.

Those suckers sell themselves these days.

Ayy. It's fun to see normies get confused at our memes.

Sauce?

This is "kids singing minecraft songs" tier.
You should be ashamed of having that crap saved.

Is that a tranny in that pic?

It's gone now. Forgive my temporary tardation.

Well, that was Rather Gay . . .

No. Just an SJW.

Drag that belt right through the dirt you live in kebab, that's won't cause a jam.

massivly late reply but in my countries army it is an open secret that the cia is behind all the isis shit, grunts literally plain faced say "yer it's the fucking cia man, but what can you do our govt is retarded and we get brownie points from us if we go over and fight"

Lol she calls Jones a fat fuck when she's been working for Cenk Uyghur for like a decade (and unlike Jones, that fat fuck denies the genocide his people committed on hers)

Being forced to watch Indiana Jones 4 is torture but he probably gets a lot of treats and attention.

pick one

check this

Source

Gas yourself kike, there's nothing wrong with wordplay

i've smelled such a thing, and there is nothing worse on this world

that last motherfucker hard as shit

If you're a retard that can't into webms, simply use webm for retards

Source?

well he's trying to be funny see

BASED

Australian pajeet/something comedian who doesn't give a fuck about political correctness

lots of words for saying

It's in Chile though. Also have it with sound

why are they killing whites?

What happened here? It looks like the place was crawling with cops, what was his rush?

can we meme this pastor anderson into the LOST protagonist

I really thought it was him already.

That sand nigger was a second or two away from fucking them all with the backblast. Hahahaha.

Here's the liveleak page, liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247 , and if you scroll down in the comments some chilean linked to this newspaper latercera.com/noticia/nacional/2014/12/680-607222-9-dos-carabineros-y-un-delincuente-quedan-lesionados-en-medio-de-persecucion.shtml
Also here's the aftermath video also from liveleak liveleak.com/view?i=18b_1423016834

animu name

Everything from then on is pure comedy gold.

I like this. It was pretty funny. Little guy is hilarious at this. I'd watch it if it was a show

Boku no Pico

its Psycho Pass
shows a dystopian future developed by socialists where society has been castrated practically through intense psychological evaluations

I would totally hang out with that grandpa at a family get together.

well its psycho-pass, wanker

I'm shocked that you would recommend a degenerate anime like that. Why would you lie on the internet?

It won't work. Anyone have this webm?

the red pill is the loneliest pill

Some kid who got beaten to a pulp by a psycho when he was little. This is what he looks like now, apparently. Or at least that's what people said in another thread weeks ago.

You are the man

the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath

Can't spell science without sacrifice or something.

it looks half sedated

Does anyone have Life on the Content Farm?

makes me wonder if trump has seen this wonder what his reaction was

There's a webm floating around of some high energy guy at a boardroom meeting talking about Hillary vs Trump debate

Would someone please upload it. Thanks.

It's posted somewhere on here. I saw it another thread today. I'll come back here and link it if I come across it again.

Very good, But make it longer, Show more of how how living conditions really where in the beginning(1920), and at the end How Great Germany eventually became after lifting itself up(Mid-Late 1930's)

The amount of ex-gamergators that reside here and are still surprised their ex-idols are fucking idiots is unreal.

Is that Ben Shapiro

I'd worry for the kid if he wasn't a niglet/mullato

Yea, its sad, but that kind of research has given us things like cochlear implants and will continue to give us advancements which help disabled (white) people achieve a higher quality of life.

Oh, wow. I kek'd hard at the end when he tossed the baby, didn't see that coming. Seriously, what was the point?

I wish my Pastor was this based.

The fisting guys are over where?

I'll admit. I wasn't expecting a Muslim sand-monkey like Roosh to identify the situation that well.

He's played with the lighting to make himself seem whiter in the video.

Hilarious to see them ponder what they can never understand.

If you can't respect the elder, you shouldn't be a part of our society.
+ He's pro NRA and Trump supporter.

I like Roosh and RoK. He's not white, so what. I don't read his site for race-related topics.

Roosh is half Armenian and half Iranian. (Source: archive.is/nr6RV )

I know he's a divisive figure but I thought he gave thoughtful and interesting responses to these questions. Source video attached.

When I first heard attached Russian girl singing I thought sounded like Japanese for some reason.

But now that I've heard more of it, singing in Russian sounds much better than I would have expected it to.

Especially when compared to the guttural, utilitarian vibe it has when spoken — to mine ears anyway.

It's probably because of the rolled Rs.

You'd probably think the same think of French if it had rolled Rs.

HAHA!

I've only seen one or two clips from him before so I had to search youtube for a Pastor Anderson highlight reel. Did not disappoint.

Wifey material incoming

It's a shame he's such a racecuck. I'd be his number one fan, otherwise.

funny I was just thinking about the other video with her on the channel, the one where she cuts grass using a scythe.

and that video btw was what made me buy the same tool and work the field today the whole afternoon, sharpening to a razor edge and clearing my 300 m yard.

He is the chinkest

Damn brazil why doesn't anyone else have cops doing cool shit

song name?

Not OC

Why even turn them into literal ashes? There has never been a genocide I know of where the offending party got rid of all the evidence by turning them into dust because it'd cost huge amounts of resources too pull something like that off.

Someone should do the math too find out how much energy it would take too make this operation possible. And see if the Germans even had those kinds of reserves at that time in the war, and if so I'm sure there'd be a lot of firewood and oil dropoffs at that location. Not too mention the huge ash piles would be somewhere, even dispersed you'd still be able too locate them in any area where there hadn't been major fires.

Here is my minimalist edit.

I think the nice fellows over at Codoh have already put out a couple of books on that.

islamic gommunism :DD

Lotta friendly fire accidents there

(^:

forgot important part of my post

Fixed version
Encoded with vp8 instead of vp9

Stan Rogers - Barrett's Privateers
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

is this OC? Tip Top quality.

anyone have the_lion.webm?

You know the one.

Share this with normies with the headline:

American Muslim Defends Trump's Muslim Ban

Resonance by Home

A stoner friend of mine showed it to me. Pretty future fash if I do say so my self.

Saved.

Jews: The Children of Satan

What's the song?

Best Version Incoming

My sides.

fucking die

Bump.

I"m fucking crying right now.

UNDER RATED POST

Muh dick mufagga

Is he using the fucking downdraft of the helicopter to generate lift, if so that is incredible.

Anyone have that WebM of the Russian cartoon where the pig walks into a butcher shop? It was called "Holla Forums visits…" or something.

I found her VK profile
new.vk.com/id169718602
;( she's not as cute anymore

10/10

Why do you think it was worth sharing that ape yelling at the microphone?
I know some here think he was some edgy ally (??).

saveitoffline.com/

Too large

I want that chainsaw.

Wanted to post this for some time

Its one of the first sound films in history. A short speech by president Coolidge. He basically just talks about the expenses of government and his plans to reduce government spending over raising Federal taxes What I find most intriguing is the fact it was shot on the White House lawn, it isn't crowded, its peaceful, he is standing out in the open, giving a short speech written on cue cards

fresh OC

The interviewer actually asks Yuri this and Yuri replies along the lines of:

"You don't. They will only realize it if they get a kick in their bottoms or if a military boot is crushing their balls. Your only chance is to educate the next generation. So by that means, your country can go back to its patriotism and Americanism in 15-20 years, the same amount of time it took for them to be brainwashed by the demoralization program of the USSR"

It's at about 1:08:50

I'm not sure but going by the voice and how he talks I'd say it's Bill Hicks.

Despite of course him being dead a decade and a half before the movies mentioned came out.

Even Holla Forums would beat these faggots in a battle, using only the skills we learned from Full Spectrum Warrior.

That's definitely not Bill Hicks, I thought it was Ghost but I might be wrong.

every thread

Anyone have the full video of this?

John Alan Martinson Jr.

They're either indonesian or slavs

This is why we need eugenics

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILLS IT

KEK VULT

wasted check

True Check

checked again

Praise kek, my drunken quints do no tlie

KEKUS VULT

Here is some fresh OC I made after a weekend of editing. If you like it feel free to webm or mirror it.

Rate my OC…
pls no bully

What's this from?

The cat just has to look at a fucking screen for a minute and is slightly uncomfortable for like 30 seconds then he's let out and can do cat things for the rest of his life. 30 seconds of being uncomfortable is worth the endless knowledge we can learn from it. Fucking animal rights fags are the worst humans on earth

I don't think that's the message, it just shows mass executions; and best experience russians have with mass execution of political enemies is the Cheka/NKVD. Also it shows the white troops shooting communists at the winter palace, so it's not pro-communism at all.

Kek. I enjoyed it user.

What a load of nonsense. At the one minute mark when you see him walk by the cat you see his face as well. Nothing catlike there.

nigger what the fuck are you doing

No actually the warhead did not detonate, i don't know exactly what happens but you can clearly see the warhead dosen't explode. Maybe the launcher failed when the booster charge exploded? It is a charge of gunpowder, if that idiot damaged it when cleaning it like that (or if it was just too old) it could have ruptured.

This was made to ridiculize him. His power is so strong that whatever people try to bring him down only makes him more powerful.

noice. Kekked at the NO REFUND sign

bollocks

Anyone got the Johnny Rebel - quit your bitchin nigger webm?

gotcha fam

…what the fuck, thats not what i ordered

there we go

Thanks.

what did you put in my drink?

A E S T H E T I C S

Common Filth is right about everything.

common filth is a retard kike worshiper

who the fuck is common filth

Someone that whines about the mentally ill for hours every week while asking for donations.

Before anyone asks,
youtube.com/watch?v=9EgLB1_FXqg

if theres any reality to a cat seeing things more feline in their world, I wonder how cucks see the world?…

He's not as fast as my sides right now.
Also, check'd.

Did he die?

was meant for

Respecting your elders is from a time where the elders were men who had been through a society's rituals and had successfully passed through its hierarchy, and where they existed as exemplars of their nation's traditions.

Our elders are by and large Communist/Globalist traitors who sold their own children into bondage for material goods they did not need and empty signalling rights. Any respect given to them must be done so on a case by case basis and not as a general principle, because the bulk of them used all their youthful energies to destroy their own culture, and salt the Earth for those to follow them with subhumans, feminism, and kike hegemony.

Even though this is amazing, it's nothing short of terrifying to watch–no matter how many times they practice that shit…

That video is like watching Signs for the first time.

The average ISIS jihadi is just some backwards goat-fucker given a token amount of training and sent off as cannon fodder. If they hadn't been propped up with US aid for literally their entire existence the Syrian army would have stamped them out. Not to say that they don't have their own elite units, though, as there are ISIS fighters who cut their teeth fighting the fucking USSR and never stopped.

I love me some Father Coughlin, the guy was a brilliant speaker, reconciling Catholics with the American mainstream.

In Hearts of Iron 4 he's the 'Fascist Demagogue' option to turn the US into a Fascist autocracy (Free American Empire).

It's damn shame how the entire US third position movement in the 30s got memoryholed

Have a webm

They did get (((shut down))) so hard that even the most apathetic leftist should be suspicious.

The "brown scare" actually did use the same tactics that were debunked about the red scare later on, championed by actual (((Soviet sympathizers)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Spivak

HUAC originally targeted Fascists and Third Positionists, prominent among them (((Samuel Dickstein))):

Coughlin himself was (((shut down))) for wrongthink and despite the fact he was well within the system and didn't advocate a destruction of the democratic process. Other people called him a Fascist, he was a distributionist at most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin

The guy was an American treasure. There's a ton more about this time that I think most of us on Holla Forums would be interested in. I believe both the corruption and resistance run deeper and are more pervasive than we think, there just needs to be the right angle and a lot more folks will be a lot more energetic.

I need sauce.

youtu.be/XjTAti7ASow?t=101

It does some more slow flying at 3:40. Commentator says it's doing about 110 knots/200 km/h, which is as slow as it can go without falling out of the sky. The RNLAF demo team is pretty cool.

A damn shame

That's some heavy feels right there, mate.

Noice.

can anyone tell me the name of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=_CKXX1wLRxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

thank you very much

You can believe this if it pleases you, but it works the other way around. Chinks have the kind of government they deserve, the one that naturally arises from their nature and temperament -it is fucked as hell, but its theirs and -in a fucked up way- they love it the way it is. Thinking otherwise is to excuse those sub-humans from any responsibility about their collective and individual actions.

My mom has had a Cochlear Implant since I was a baby, she was born deaf

It's the best thing to happen to her, but the shit is so expensive, she still has a model from 20 years ago and it's going bad, new ones cost about 10k, and her current implant is so old she can only choose 1.

get some friends tripfag

Not to mention you had people like Huey Long running around at the time as well, who certainly fit into a third position ideology of sorts, and suffered a rather mysterious assassination after he announced his run for Presidency and his set up of the "Share the Wealth" program, which later formed the core for the America First movement. He was also involved in making connections between the big names like Kuhn and Coughlin.

It's a damn shame, most fellow burgers, even the ones on Holla Forums don't realize how close we actually were to throwing off (((their))) influence in 30s

Underrated

SHUT
IT
DOWN

They know man, it's so easy to see if you're primed to look for it, white people are so fucking cucked right now. Our people have been emasculated totally.

my.mixtape.moe/xkslvh.mp4

WebM

Channel name?

What the hell happened to Brazil?

It looks so racially European in the old footage

The government literally encouraged blanda upp as a policy and births became subsidized.

There is still a large white minority but they become more embattled every day.

I maintain that breaking the right from the Ayn Rand type of garbage is the first step. Constant vocal attacks on the fed help as well.

amren.com/features/2016/01/strangers-in-their-own-country/

Mobilizing the "Middle American Radical" would be a massive step, Trump is doing a good job but more populism is necessary and breaking the hold of the pseudo-intellectual liars which creates fake context for the budding nihilist to flourish would be our ideal.

Of course populism is decried by journals and the media, but isn't populism the standard in a democracy?

That's fucking disgusting. What the hell did they expect would happen?

Haven't seen this in webm form

enjoy

KEK

anyone know what music this is?

youtube.com/user/kaivido/videos

Fucking gold!

No, they probably gave it happiness sedation; there: pleasure + scientific research.

I don't get it, what is happening here?

Its the Nuremberg trials. I just cleaned up the audio from the webm in the OP, which is why the voices might sound slightly robot-y but at least there is less static.

That's what I was thinking: redpill.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=a._wyatt_mann_(artist) gook

Yes, but what are they talking about? what is the context? Does it mean they deported or tried to deport jews from germany during 1939? Does this mean the holocaust never happened?

I laughed out loud.

kek
Judging by his hairstyle and necklace he's probably the son of a government official aka triad or a businessman aka triad. Father is most likely ashamed of the turd so he spoils him in an attempt to make it fuck off back to Mars

Full version?

Does anyone have the super laugh webm of this?

Why

come on, whoever edited that is a moron

xmoviesforyou.com/2016/06/hardcoregangbang-ella-nova-make-america-gape.html

I cam, the blowjob only part went on for too long.

It means there was no so-called final solution for the jews in Europe. Pic related.
They tried to get the jews out of Germany by other means. 2nd pic related.

webm unrelated.

what does feeling like a creep/weirdo have to do with supposed white guilt? i don't see the leap he's made there.

Lenin is a faggot bitch commie nigger.

Are you joking? The thing he's attacking in that video is white peoples' ability to question the existential and reflect upon themselves, lyrics beyond "money bitches guns nigga" are too much for their ape minds to comprehend.

This webms annoying tbh

fuck off with that trap filth, you cocsucking faggot

Damn it hotwheels. Let me post

kek

well said actually, maybe that is why baby boomers are looked down and millenials will be looked down too.

elders used to meant people who paved the way for the next generations but by large the 60's childs and forward had only a lot of sophism and marxism that destroyed our lives since young.

We'll be right back after this short intermission.

Rate my OC
And thanks to the user who webm'd it for me

I found this pretty insightful / entertaining in my normie days — I still think its an interesting perspective.

He nails it too with that observation about how we love that distorted guitar riff.

Sometimes it takes an outsider to point out something about yourself that you don't even realize is different.

White do have levels of guilt / shame / low self-esteem / pathological altruism & empathy that other races do not seem to have (ignoring for the moment who or what is responsible for this.)

And über popular songs, particularly in the 90s and 2000s, like Radiohead's "Creep", Beck's "Loser", Nirvana's "All Apologies" are a manifestation of that.

To an outsider, I guess it seems weird to hear a million white teenagers singing along with "I'm a creep, I'm a loser, I don't belong here" and to have that resonate deep within the White Soul.

But this observation had to come from an outsider because a group of white people would have just said: Great song, right? Yeah, great song.

Anybody else having trouble skipping through videos? It's been like this since last night for me, and it's only here that I have this problem, webms from other imageboards are fine.

Could you post the rest of the bumps?

Holla Forums's webms have been fucked up for a while. I guess it spread to Holla Forums

Looked like they had some spiked munitions. The SAA got smart and started leaving shit that wasn't exactly hunky dory.

I watched 7 episodes of Girls und panzers, and honestly, it bored me to death. Do they ever get into a real war, or is the entire series just the girls doing the tournament thing?

Bump

Skull Face gave a speech at a Trump rally.

MAGA

What the fuck? that's fucking spooky!

are cats seeing us as cat-like figures?

CHECK out The Driver by Night-runner for the second one posted

The beginning of an epoch.

I'm spooked

I don't think they are bulgarians, or any kind of slavs either.

I'm bulgarian and I don't hear them seeing speak my language.

Thank you Kek, for blessing me with trips.

that's Holla Forums in a nutshell.

It would make sense if they did. Human brains are wired to recognize human-like features, even in non-human animals or objects. (Pic related)
So it's not hard to believe that other animals do something similar, even if it is a little unsettling to see ourselves through their perspective at first.

source?
I don't want Holla Forums to become popular, I don't want normalfags here.

Jesus fucking Christ.
disgusting as fuck

I've never even watched that shitheap, but I can say with 100% certainty that it's a stupid question.

That show is about the artist's pedophilia and pet interest-fetish (in this case tanks,) like every other piece of Japanese media.

Real war? Thought? Emotion?
Fuck no user. You get camouflage bikini-tops and jokes about spam, because it's war and tanks for manchildren. Fuck anime.

John McCain doing propaganda for communists.

Are you a newfag? You seem to be one.
It's called "meme tabs"

OOHHHHHHHH CHECK THESE TRIPS!!!!
THANKS KEK! PRAISE KEK!

It's the other way around, user.

I've got a winner here

liveleak.com/view?i=aa5_1470322655 Is this a another terrorist attack today?

seconded

Only the jews could ever be jewy enough to try and jew God.
Do they think God is an idiot who doesn't see through their bullshit?
I would say that if God made rules, then he intended for them to be followed in spirit, not avoided by semantic trickery.
I guess that is the fundamental difference between a jew and an Aryan.

That they're so homogenised that they all shout the same shit when virtually anything happens good or bad is evidence that being creative isn't their strong suit.

Some people are retarded on top of that too so they waltz out into direct line of fire unshielded with what should be a fucking mounted gun like they're invincible hot shit and get schooled in the contrary.

Second a nigger puts his hand on your shoulder he's due it being smacked off. Boy was a fag.

The fucking colour of her below the neckline, she's as grey as the ground she'd threatening to shatter.

Dat diagonal angle of pants top vs gut, holy fuck her ass is halfway up her back

Notice the female raghead at the back left split into a grin.

Stops at least one of them chasing you I suppose.

I ain't stepping on that shit.

So yeah all that chat about orientals taking over anything… No.

Nightmare fuel.

How does anyone let that live?

I'm guessing he then he posted on tumblr about how he got savagely attacked by shitlords for no other reason than him being a stronk trans woman yes?

That was painful, I mean he always sounded like the snot nosed kid at school but hearing him parrot the same trite contentless shit over and over tells you everything you need to know about the state of the Labour party post Tony Blair.

This dude is based

Fucking whore disrespecting her grandpa like that.

Why the fuck even bother to try and talk to it? As if he can hold an idea like Santa in his head while he's punching fuck out of it anyway.

I notice the dad fucked off out of it.

If only we were like the lions and we let our broken and defective starve to death on the fields or else be eaten by jackals it'd clear up so many problems in society.

Does she smoke a fucking pipe off camera? I smoked for 17 years and never coughed like that.

If she gets in she'll probably die in office from all the health problems she presents with,

Previously in England the left had the more intelligent voices in their crowd, we were throwing off Thatcher and that felt like a boot being lifted off our collective neck, comedy turned on the right and skewered it quite savagely for many years. Right wing pundits were risible cunts and the BNP were putting out misspelled leaflets with dodgy info that saw them lambasted by everyone with eyes. They never looked like the intelligent ones and it wasn't just because of the media it was because they were fucking shit at being anything other than idiot skinhead rabble-rousers, they had no focus beyond the low level anti nigger/paki vibe which came off as just idiots wanting to fight because they were drunk on cheap cider and had already set the local park on fire for a laugh. In short, they were pricks.

Now a reversing tipping point is happening, socially the left is shouting claims they can't back up, materially supporting people who don't deserve it, giving away what is ours and allowing those who take a piece to become part of the hierarchy so the system is increasingly keyed to destroying its self as muh diversity spreads like a contagion, as a high up semi-nigress hires a mudslime the effect ripples out and more and more outsiders and pink hairs are in your face and on the stage making their noise and getting cheers from the female and cucked, (no-one else goes to shows like that) sheep for showing ruthless self interest in the face of a man presenting solid stats and wanting his community and country to be better.

These half niggers and women now telling us to let the hordes of mud unto our shores. The most brutally repressive religion on the planet, subjugating women, killing faggots and trannies by the bus full, mutilate, kill the apostate, kill the unbelieber where eber you find himz ect.

Somehow the left *missed* that they're inviting their worst enemy into their lives, they're now seeing it erry day, the more they get hit the more of us it will make as of a little while ago the intelligent voices became the right wing ones.

They always think it's a great idea cos it's egalitarian and 'fair', makes them feel good about themselves but then they see the actuality of what their sub-normal charges do with what they're given and rather than purge them like rats they shrink back up into the hills as the pardo/niggertide rises up around their ears.

Should send all the excess mudslime there, give the Yanks a viable target.

What Animu?

Sora no Otoshimono

Fuck why was this so hilarious?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that (((Rubin))) knew most of it, he only tried to make his guest speak.

"What is the toad? Pepe or kiki…?"
→ guest is supposed to talk here but was clueless.

"What's with the toads? We don't know? We have no idea?"
→ guest still doesn't know shit.

Then about the parens
"Is that like a nagging mother?"
→ guest STILL doesn't know shit, just think it's something bad

Passing as mentally handicapped to beg money?
Hang him.

its actually right, i remember reading that if it cant be found on google, its deep web.

Stop ruining my fantasies.

Come on, post some more inspiring Trump videos.

topkek
That made my day.

lemme help you user

That's the toxo talking, user.

Thanks m8

If you are using a conventional browser or search engine and you can find it, then it is not deep web. Just because google wont bring it up, doesn't mean it is deep web. It does however bring up 8ch.pl which is almost the same thing

yera he doesn't look like he's in too much distress

I agree there was no substance to it.

I love this place so much.

She's getting wet being dominated by trump lel